• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

dds76

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I'm not quite sure what to say first, except that I just got here and I'm slightly freaked out about it. If I were to tell you a bit about myself, I would say that I'm involved in the Arts, mostly music and film, these are the things I grew up involved in. These are the things I've always been interested in, and they are what I do professionally.

1. Favorite movie genre: Horror.
2. Favorite music: Mostly Rock, anything loud (and probably old, considered by you).
3. Favorite hobby: Scooby-Doo and animal crackers. 😉

Reactions: warmfeeling and Cottontail
Welcome, @dds76! I’m something of a Zeppelin fan as well. I also love horror movies—the older ones, anyway. I’ll watch a 1980’s John Carpenter flick any time.

What kind of animal crackers? Gallon-size Costco jug or cute little box?

There’s not much talent for art at my end. I do a lot of drawing, but it’s all technical stuff (electronics). I was a band geek in school and have lately been flirting with the idea of picking up a guitar. Fortunately we have a small detached cabin on our property, because I really don’t think my family would want to hear me practicing. Not initially, anyway!

After literally decades of trying to keep ABDL a secret from the people around me, I had a really hard time opening up about it, even in this anonymous context. It’s been very therapeutic though, talking with others who get it. I hope you find the same. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling
dds76 said:
I'm not quite sure what to say first, except that I just got here and I'm slightly freaked out about it. If I were to tell you a bit about myself, I would say that I'm involved in the Arts, mostly music and film, these are the things I grew up involved in. These are the things I've always been interested in, and they are what I do professionally.

1. Favorite movie genre: Horror.
2. Favorite music: Mostly Rock, anything loud (and probably old, considered by you).
3. Favorite hobby: Scooby-Doo and animal crackers. 😉
Hello welcome to the community, hope you have fun here 👍🏻

Back