• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondediaperlover

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am new here I recently got into wearing diapers I love the way they make me feel and maybe some of a sexual satisfaction I’m sure . I have always have fantasies about being forced to wear diapers and use them I never have meet anybody else that is like me I feel like a weirdo but reading some of your posts I see I am not alone . I was a bed wetter as a child and was put in diapers till I was 11 I hated it then but now I love wearing them . I just wish I actually knew someone who is a diaper lover I could talk to because I know if anyone knew I would be embarrassed. How do I become ok with this because wearing diapers is a feeling I have never felt and I want to embrace it . How do I get to that point.. I appreciate any suggestions

Reactions: 49beachdipe, BobbiSueEllen and Andrewgdfw
Blondediaperlover said:
I am new here I recently got into wearing diapers I love the way they make me feel and maybe some of a sexual satisfaction I’m sure . I have always have fantasies about being forced to wear diapers and use them I never have meet anybody else that is like me I feel like a weirdo but reading some of your posts I see I am not alone . I was a bed wetter as a child and was put in diapers till I was 11 I hated it then but now I love wearing them . I just wish I actually knew someone who is a diaper lover I could talk to because I know if anyone knew I would be embarrassed. How do I become ok with this because wearing diapers is a feeling I have never felt and I want to embrace it . How do I get to that point.. I appreciate any suggestions
Also I am a female and it seems like most diaper lovers are male

Reactions: MillyBelle7, BobbiSueEllen and Andrewgdfw
Welcome! Yes, there are plenty of us weirdos here, so you are not alone, lol. There are also lots of other females here.

Can you share some of your hobbies or anything else you would like us to know about you?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
RedPandaDL said:
Welcome! Yes, there are plenty of us weirdos here, so you are not alone, lol. There are also lots of other females here.

Can you share some of your hobbies or anything else you would like us to know about you?
Well i am 44 yrs old . I live with my 2 dogs and cat I have two grown children. I’m glad there are other weirdos and woman like me lol but I have been single two yrs now so would like to meet new people 😊

Reactions: MillyBelle7, BobbiSueEllen, Andrewgdfw and 1 other person
I am also 44. I have a wife and 3 kids, all still at home. I have only been a DL for just over a year. My wife knows, but my kids don’t. At least I don’t think they do.

RedPandaDL said:
I am also 44. I have a wife and 3 kids, all still at home. I have only been a DL for just over a year. My wife knows, but my kids don’t. At least I don’t think they do.
Oh so you are also pretty new . Has wearing diapers made your life better does your wife like the fact you are a diaper lover and what got you in to diapers if not to much information or to personal

Welcone to the site.. I am 38 and I am male. I am also a diaper lover. I love the way they feel. But I also a adult baby. It be nice to share my experiences with others as well

I just like wearing diapers but would like that feeling of someone to take care of me also I don’t know much about adult baby but I am very curious to explore

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Welcome to the Diaperhood! You're among a lot of friendly diaper-wearing people. Glad to have you with us!

Blondediaperlover said:
I just like wearing diapers but would like that feeling of someone to take care of me also I don’t know much about adult baby but I am very curious to explore

Welcome! For us being grouped together under one term, you'll find many who are all AB (e.g. Myself), all DL, or many whom are a mix of the two. A bit of something for everyone. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have; more often than not, we've either gone through it or know of someone who has.

Welcome again!

Blondediaperlover said:
Oh so you are also pretty new . Has wearing diapers made your life better does your wife like the fact you are a diaper lover and what got you in to diapers if not to much information or to personal
I do enjoy wearing diapers. I love the comfortable padded feel. I have had an underwear fetish since my late teens, early twenties. I also discovered that I really like wearing padded bicycle shorts. I think I kind of have a padding fetish also. Memory foam mattress and pillows, new tennis shoes that hug my feet, my wife’s bras (no I don’t wear them), etc.

I told my wife almost a year ago. She thinks it is weird and doesn’t really understand it. She agreed that I can wear, since it is just a comfort thing, but she doesn’t want to see it. She asked if I could just wear padded underwear, but I wasn’t aware of anything that would have that comfy diaper feel. I am not sure why see she’s disposable diapers as worse than padded underwear. I wore disposable diapers for 5or 6 months after that, mostly in the evening and at night a few days a week. I wore cloth backed that were discrete. My wife and I have never discussed it since I initially told her. She loves me as much as before, we just don’t talk about it.

Last December I bought Rearz training pants and wear them to bed. I also bought some Super Undies, which I really like. I have only worn disposable diapers a couple times since. I don’t really care about wetting, so these work really well. They are softer than a dry disposable diaper. My wife washes them and has still not said a word about me wearing. I really think she is getting use to it, but I am afraid to ask her. One time several months ago she pinched my diaper butt while I was still in bed. I asked her if she knew I was wearing and was going to tell her that was sweet of her. She said she knew but then acted all disgusted about it. I feel like that set her back, so I don’t want to push it. I hope some day she can at least pat my padded butt playfully.

Reactions: NappyHappy and BobbiSueEllen
RedPandaDL said:
I do enjoy wearing diapers. I love the comfortable padded feel. I have had an underwear fetish since my late teens, early twenties. I also discovered that I really like wearing padded bicycle shorts. I think I kind of have a padding fetish also. Memory foam mattress and pillows, new tennis shoes that hug my feet, my wife’s bras (no I don’t wear them), etc.

I told my wife almost a year ago. She thinks it is weird and doesn’t really understand it. She agreed that I can wear, since it is just a comfort thing, but she doesn’t want to see it. She asked if I could just wear padded underwear, but I wasn’t aware of anything that would have that comfy diaper feel. I am not sure why see she’s disposable diapers as worse than padded underwear. I wore disposable diapers for 5or 6 months after that, mostly in the evening and at night a few days a week. I wore cloth backed that were discrete. My wife and I have never discussed it since I initially told her. She loves me as much as before, we just don’t talk about it.

Last December I bought Rearz training pants and wear them to bed. I also bought some Super Undies, which I really like. I have only worn disposable diapers a couple times since. I don’t really care about wetting, so these work really well. They are softer than a dry disposable diaper. My wife washes them and has still not said a word about me wearing. I really think she is getting use to it, but I am afraid to ask her. One time several months ago she pinched my diaper butt while I was still in bed. I asked her if she knew I was wearing and was going to tell her that was sweet of her. She said she knew but then acted all disgusted about it. I feel like that set her back, so I don’t want to push it. I hope some day she can at least pat my padded butt playfully.
Well that is good that she is being accepting of you that’s definitely important . I would be scared to tell any guys that I know bc I’m not fully comfortable with myself yet and to be looked at weird or be treated differently bc I told someone I enjoy wearing diapers I feel like nobody would understand right now it’s hard bc I’m not exactly sure what I am looking for or what I even would want I guess it’s about self discovery and being comfortable with who you are

Reactions: Kayleigh, RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
onecho said:
Welcome! For us being grouped together under one term, you'll find many who are all AB (e.g. Myself), all DL, or many whom are a mix of the two. A bit of something for everyone. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have; more often than not, we've either gone through it or know of someone who has.

Welcome again!

Well I’m not exactly sure where I fit now I’m just kinda trying to figure it out I don’t think anyone I know would understand or except so it’s hard

Hiya and welcome, Blonde! I joined here 7 months ago, the folks here are great! Been wearing on-and-off for almost 40 of my 53 years, definitely AB (Adult Baby, 27-month-old toddler). Am agender (bio male only, tend to dress either way), aromantic, asexual and have autism (what would've been called Asperger Syndrome). Nice bio, BTW, and welcome! 🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: MillyBelle7 and RedPandaDL
Aww thanks everyone is so nice here I was looking for a group of people who wouldn’t judge and I can learn more about it I appreciate everyone being so kind ., it’s been kinda hard to deal with because I don’t know anybody that is like me

Reactions: RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
You won't feel alone much longer! 🤗 🥳

• Love
Reactions: Blondediaperlover
Welcome
you came to the right place to help you understand what you’re feeling and what you may be confused about.
i still have misgivings about my diapers even though I am wearing more now than I have worn in the past.
Everyone here has made me accept my interests more and have shown me that I’m not alone with my misgivings.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, Blondediaperlover and BobbiSueEllen
Well thank you I didn’t realize there were others like me , it feels good to know I’m not alone thank you

Reactions: emp711, BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
We've all been there, believe me. For me, that feeling lasted from the time I got out of diapers until 32 years old (1999). Long time, for sure!

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back