• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeckyInconDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi all!
I have been a lurker for a while now. I am incontinent and a DL. I have been involved in groups on fetlife, but haven't really gone much outside of that. I came here to meet more people, get and give advise, and expand my knowledge of the community. I only recently even found out about this community a few years ago. I had a tumor that ended up in a successful failure of surgery that left me incontinent. My friend was looking up ways to help me and found the community online. She became interested in the ABDL side of things and ended up embarrassed to tell me. haha. In the end she showed me a new world of people that are amazing, always willing to help, and put me on a path to acceptance. I call myself a DL because after dealing with the initial issues of my situation, the community welcomed me in and I became enamored with all the choices of diapers out there. I wanted to try them all and I ended up loving them.
I met my husband two years ago. I was answering questions on an incontinence support group and he was giving advice as well. I messaged him, (little outgoing for me), and we hit it off. After we traveled to each other a few times, he moved to be closer to me as my job was stable and I didn't want to leave. We dated for a few months more, but it didn't take long for him to propose and the rest is history.
We are open about our incontinence and always willing to help. I will be posting things periodically. One of which is a journal of experiences. After lurking through the sections of a few forums, I found that I wanted to tell some of our true stories! Some are funny, some sad, but all always have a happy ending because we have each other to get through anything.
Well that's it about me.
thanks for reading!

Hello BeckyInconDL and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome. Lurk no further. Thanks for the intro. Cheers!

Hi BeckyInconDl,
Welcome to the group and wow what an intro.
I'm glad you found us and that your husband is supportive, my late wife was also supportive of my need to wear protection for my inco.

About the only thing you haven't mentioned is your interests and hobbies outside of being incontinent and a dl. Adding these gives the members a chance to see what if anything they have in common with you. Which will probably lead to more people replying to your intro.

I've also read your other post, which might be better written as either a blog or put into the incontinence sub forum. Where a lot of the members will be able to empathise as we've all had leaks. It's also a great forum to get help and support if you need it. My only other suggestion is that you find some forums you like and jump right in and contribute.

again welcome to the group and i look forward to hearing more from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back