• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone, I'm a new member here.

DaBone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everybody, I'm DBone (it was my nickname in my high school science class) I first discovered ABDL when I was either a freshman in high school or at the tail end of middle school, LOL it was so long ago now that I don't even remember. I'm in my twenties now, and even though the community has grown, I've never really spoken to anyone with similar interests to me and now I feel like it is finally time. So if anyone wants to chat with me feel free. I'm an adult baby BTW
:):D

Last edited:
Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever, Edgewater, Wolfman69 and 3 others
DaBone said:
Hello everybody, I'm DBone (it was my nickname in my high school science class) I first discovered ABDL when I was either a freshman in high school or at the tail end of middle school, LOL it was so long ago now that I don't even remember. I'm in my twenties now, and even though the community has grown, I've never really spoken to anyone with similar interests to me and now I feel like it is finally time. So if anyone wants to chat with me feel free. I'm an adult baby BTW
:):D
Hello, welcome here

Reactions: Edgewater and KBoy
Hi there. Welcome to a very kind forum. What's the story with your interesting name?:giggle: (I'm more a diaper enthusiast, not entirely AB)

Last edited:
Welcome hands plushie so you can play with it. We are a friendly group.
There is a lot of information in all the forums from old posts as well as we are here to help one another with support. So have a great time
And welcome.

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Woncrinklz said:
Hi there. Welcome to a very kind forum. What's the story with your interesting name?:giggle: (I'm more a diaper enthusiast, not entirely AB)
Hello, there's not much of a story with my old nickname. I just used to wear a hat with a skull and crossbones on it so people started calling me DaBone. Sorry, I wish it was more interesting.

Reactions: Edgewater, Woncrinklz and KBoy
StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Me too

DaBone said:
Hello, there's not much of a story with my old nickname. I just used to wear a hat with a skull and crossbones on it so people started calling me DaBone. Sorry, I wish it was more interesting.
Aww you pirate you arrrrr.
Looking for treasure I bet .

foxkits said:
Aww you pirate you arrrrr.
Looking for treasure I bet .
Some say the real treasure is the friends we made along the way, those people are poor.:ROFLMAO:

Welcome to the club :p

Thank you!

Welcome to ADISC Forum Community.
i think that you may be a pirate baby @DaBone ☠️
Follow me if you want to live!
Arrrrrrrr 🦜
Just kidding but you seem like fun so i am following you 🐅🐅🐅

Reactions: Edgewater
DaBone said:
It's interesting, Lol. That's why I asked. Ir reminds me of a radio station around my neck of the woods a while back. I don't know if they're still airing, tho.🙂

Woncrinklz said:
It's interesting, Lol. That's why I asked. Ir reminds me of a radio station around my neck of the woods a while back. I don't know if they're still airing, tho.🙂
what was it called?

Hi hi I hope you feel welcome! I'm an adult baby and new to the site as well and I'm looking for friends here too 🥺

Miceturtles333 said:
Hi hi I hope you feel welcome! I'm an adult baby and new to the site as well and I'm looking for friends here too 🥺
Hello, Miceturtles333 it's nice to meet you. how are you liking the sight so far?

Reactions: Miceturtles333 and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

FYI: You need to continue to build the number of messages that your send on the Forum and once you have obtained the magic number you will become an Established Contributor and using DM communication with other members become available to you and more!

Reactions: nectar0001
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

FYI: You need to continue to build the number of messages that your send on the Forum and once you have obtained the magic number you will become an Established Contributor and using DM communication with other members become available to you and more!
thank you for the heads up

Reactions: foxkits and Edgewater
DaBone said:
Hello, Miceturtles333 it's nice to meet you. how are you liking the sight so far?
So far I'm really happy with talking to people I'm just waiting to make my first little friend! ☺️

a late welcome Raaawwwr from REXy 🦖🦖🦖 and me 🤗🤗
Have a good start here

Reactions: Edgewater and Miceturtles333
Back