• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everybody

EnglishNapMan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Been lurking on here for a few years coming and going. Wanted to finally make an account and say hello to the community. 👋

I'm from England and consider myself a DL more than anything, normally wearing them when I have the urge. Thank you for reading this short message. Much love everybody

Reactions: Padded68w and KBoy
Welcome to the best ABDL site on the web. I’m on the other side of the pond over in USA. I hope you have a wonderful experience here.

Welcome to ADISC Forum Community
It's a great support group
Have fun on forum 😻

Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

We are happy to have you. stick around a bit and I think you will love our group. No trolls here just caring respectful folks that happen to all wear diapers. A nice safe space just to be you. So welcome.

Thank you everybody for the kind welcome 😁

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome. Thank you for introducing yourself and making an account. I hope you enjoy your time here.

EnglishNapMan said:
Been lurking on here for a few years coming and going. Wanted to finally make an account and say hello to the community. 👋

I'm from England and consider myself a DL more than anything, normally wearing them when I have the urge. Thank you for reading this short message. Much love everybody
Hello fellow UKer, welcome from the Northeast

Hello and welcome 🤗

Back