• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everybody

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I'm kinda old, so I've been through a lot. Anyway, this is my life:

I was in the Appleton Boychoir as a kid and have loved singing ever since. Then when my voice changed, I joined the Boys and Girls Brigade, which is now just The Brigade. After graduating high school, I joined the US Navy and was a Nuclear Electrician's Mate on a submarine. After leaving the Navy, I went to a two-year college and studied Computer Science and Fine Art. After two years, I tried to transfer to UW Madison but managed to fry myself and dropped out very quickly. Luckily I found a job doing Tech Support for Windows 95. I went on to support AT&T WorldNet and Solomon IV for Windows. While I was a tech support rep, I fell in love and married someone with a daughter from a prior relationship. After working in tech support for two or three years, I went back to school for just Computer Science, and two years later (well, six semesters but two of them were summer semesters), I graduated. Shortly after I graduated, we had a daughter. I've been a web programmer since then, on and off. I was between programming jobs in 2004 when I got a job at a cat store, and I have worked there on and off since. Later my marriage fell apart, and we divorced. Then just before the pandemic, I was laid off from my programming job, and my mental health got so bad I lost my ability to do IT work. Unfortunately, it took getting fired from two jobs to find this out. Since then, I've been working full-time at the cat store.

I've been a DL since I was a preteen when I would take cloth diapers from the rag bin and put them on with diaper pins I scrounged. Then when I was in the Navy in Power School, I had my own room, so I bought baby diapers and modified them to tape them on. After I graduated from Power School I was in a bit of a diaper desert until I moved to Madison. Then I bought a cloth diaper, a diaper cover, and some pins and would play on my own sometimes. Later on, I picked up some Abena M4s. My first ABDL diapers were ABUs in 2015. I tried to buy a two-pack of cloth-backed Cushies and four packs of plastic-backed Cushies, but that was right before Casey Stromm took it over so my order was never going to ship. When I contacted them, Casey emailed me back and told me he couldn't refund me since the payment went to the prior owners, but I should dispute the charge. Then he even took it one step further and gave me a $25 gift card code. I've really loved ABU ever since. When I was working as a programmer and making a decent wage, I tried nearly every ABDL diaper on the market. I always went back to ABUs, though.

I've been reading stories here for a long time. However, I didn't create an account until 2020 to respond to Kirigaya's first "Milo's Story." I've advanced since then, but haven't really ever written my own story from scratch, only edited and extended stories from others. It's been fun, though.

Reactions: Pelusos
Hihi, Nice to meet you!

Reactions: LudoErgoSum
Welcome and enjoy

Hello

Hello and welcome to the Adisc community.🙂

Back