• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello dear community

Katharina

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
How do you introduce yourself properly in a community? It's always embarrassing. Especially when it comes to preferences that are not socially recognised. This includes wearing nappies.
I am no longer a very young woman who has found fun in the necessity.
So I'm a nappy lover. Not a baby.
Kind regards from Katharina.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, BobbiSueEllen, Edgewater and 4 others
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Edgewater and Katharina
Thank you so much

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Edgewater
Wilkommen! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Katharina said:
How do you introduce yourself properly in a community? It's always embarrassing. Especially when it comes to preferences that are not socially recognised. This includes wearing nappies.
I am no longer a very young woman who has found fun in the necessity.
So I'm a nappy lover. Not a baby.
Kind regards from Katharina.
Hello. Welcome.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome here!

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction. You definitely not alone in your love of nappies. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome home

Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Lethdale and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome. This is a fun and informative place for all diaper lovers, AB or otherwise.

Reactions: Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
It matters not why you wear or how you are. You are very welcome to share what you feel or what you like.
We are a community that the great moo gave us a place to share with others here.you are very welcome here.

Hello and welcome Katharina to the Adisc community.😊

Welcome

welcome, glad you found us! i agree that introductions can be tricky! it's great that you decided to tell us about what makes you a part of this community, it's totally alright to enjoy nappies without being an adult baby! adults have a lot of reasons to wear nappies, incontinent or not, they wouldn't make them in our sizes if we weren't meant to wear them, you know?

is there anything else you'd like to let us know, such as hobbies? either way enjoy your stay here! hope you like it

Back