• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all

Babyrob2310

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well I'm babyrob. Just here to learn and find support.

I feel like if I'm not careful I'm going to drive my wonderful wife away because I push too much. I don't want her to be my mother. That's honestly a little creepy to think about. I do love when she will put me in diapers but since I haven't brought the subject up in nearly five years when I did ask her to put a diaper on me her reaction to say I could put one on myself hurt for some reason and I don't understand it. I understand the thought of me being her baby, to her, means that she'd be raising another child and she doesn't need or want that additional stress. I don't blame her. I wouldn't either. I do want to be able to call her momma and have her diaper me every now and then. I even like the idea of her controlling me but even that seemed to freak her out today.

I did write her an email that made it seem like I wanted to her to put me in diapers every night and be my mother by the way it sounded. That was a mistake on my part. I made mention of thinking of purchasing a onesie and because it was in that email she thought I meant so that I could wear around her adult daughter without her ever knowing. That's not why I wanted it. I'm genuinely interested in the feeling of having my diaper held tight against me and the lack of ability to touch myself while eating it.

Yes, for me diapers are sexual. It is such a turn on for me for my wife to put me in a diaper that the mere thought of it almost makes me orgasm. Unfortunately, although I do find my wife very attractive both sexually and otherwise it seems that if I'm not in diapers I don't get aroused easily. I know that hurts her and has in the past made her feel like she wasn't enough for me as a woman.

She has always been supportive even buying me diapers after five years when I sent her a link and not even thinking twice about it. Think I scared her when I made mention of the fact it excited me a little when I noticed they could be a subscription from this particular site.

I don't want to hurt her and most definitely don't want to lose her. She's the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me on do many levels.

I think I honestly need to just talk to her about boundaries and figure out how far I can safely push things without intentionally hurting our relationship.

Sorry for the long first post. I just feel I'm losing the best thing that ever happened to me and it's my fault.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Hi. I think this part is the most important.
Babyrob2310 said:
I think I honestly need to just talk to her about boundaries and figure out how far I can safely push things without intentionally hurting our relationship.
I've not been in a situation like this. I wish you luck and wisdom.

Hi ! Fellow newbie here.

Is it possible you could copy your post and show her that ?

Your post personally sounds honest and touching and you can see you care for her. Sometimes we can write the most personal and honest things best if we don't think the other person will read them.

Sounds tough.

Reactions: Rusher
anonnymouse said:
Hi ! Fellow newbie here.

Is it possible you could copy your post and show her that ?

Your post personally sounds honest and touching and you can see you care for her. Sometimes we can write the most personal and honest things best if we don't think the other person will read them.

Sounds tough.
I don't think showing her something I wrote is going to help this. That's what got me in this mess in the first place. Writing instead of just telling her how I feel. I need to talk to her. She knows I don't want to lose her.

We've been together for 13 years and yet when it comes to this subject even though I know she accepts me for me and isn't going to reject me over this, fear keeps getting the best of me. She truly does love me and I know that. I can tell by her actions and the way she treats me. If I could lose the desire for the abdl side of me I would, if it meant I could be closer to her.

Welcome to the community several other members struggle or have with the same issues. You’ll find by reading the threads a lot of helpful information. If you need more or just vent that’s ok too.

Sounds really a tough place to be. Sorry don't have better advice. Or any advice.

I think we'll be okay. I just need to make sure she knows I'm Okay with this not being an all the time kind of thing. Do I want her put me in little space some times? Yes. Do I want to nurse and make sure she gets pleasure at the same time? Yes. Would I like to have a weekend once in a great while where I wear the whole weekend and not just to sleep? Yes.

Does the fantasy exist for me to go to bed every night in a diaper? Yes. Is it something I'm comfortable with it staying a fantasy and never seeing the light of day? 100% yes.

I find it interesting that she has no problem with me sleeping with an adult pacifier in my mouth every night. It is amazing how much better I sleep gently suckling on it all night long.

Reactions: Rusher
Back