• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all you lovely people!

LittleRedOne

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi everyone!

I'm just here giving out my introduction. My name's LittleRedOne and I'm an ABDL with a lean towards the AB side. I'm just here looking for a bit of community. I've been in to ABDL stuff for a long, long time but have been very shy about it and I've been practicing self-acceptance. Its been fun but a bit tricky to meet people. I actually have some flatmates and friends who are into the kink scene but even then they tend to be a bit anti-ABDL stuff which makes me feel a bit sad, like I'm in another closet. Im on a few other online spaces but I wanted one that was specifically ABDL focused and this one comes up a lot!

I am also here to see if anyone knows anything about Kangacon? I was thinking of going this year but their sign-up process is a bit intense, and I wanted to check what the vibes were.

Feel free to say hi!

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers
Welcome @LittleRedOne 💕 . I hope you find what you are looking for here :). I'm curious; outside ABDL topics, do you have some specific interests and hobbies? I would love to hear more about your passions.

LittleRedOne said:
Hi everyone!

I'm just here giving out my introduction. My name's LittleRedOne and I'm an ABDL with a lean towards the AB side. I'm just here looking for a bit of community. I've been in to ABDL stuff for a long, long time but have been very shy about it and I've been practicing self-acceptance. Its been fun but a bit tricky to meet people. I actually have some flatmates and friends who are into the kink scene but even then they tend to be a bit anti-ABDL stuff which makes me feel a bit sad, like I'm in another closet. Im on a few other online spaces but I wanted one that was specifically ABDL focused and this one comes up a lot!

I am also here to see if anyone knows anything about Kangacon? I was thinking of going this year but their sign-up process is a bit intense, and I wanted to check what the vibes were.

Feel free to say hi!
Hi welcome here. I hop you have fun here

PrincessOphelie said:
Welcome @LittleRedOne 💕 . I hope you find what you are looking for here :). I'm curious; outside ABDL topics, do you have some specific interests and hobbies? I would love to hear more about your passions.
oh gosh I read the "good introduction" post and then completely blanked on that bit!

I have lots of interests. Always been a big of a geek so I'm into sci-fi and videogames. However on the last few years I've been doing my best to do things that use my body more be more active, so I got really into skating and I recently taken up pole fitness (Its a suprisingly decent workout!)

I also am a big fan of cinema and studied film. I dont work in that area now but I worked on a few projects over years (nothing too famous, sadly). Currently I work in academia, so lots of reading and studying, along with doing some admin work on the side.

im also part of the LGBTI community and I tend to be quite involved with that scene, which I guess creates a werid dynamic of being "out and proud" in one way but also "living in the closet" in another

LittleRedOne said:
oh gosh I read the "good introduction" post and then completely blanked on that bit!

I have lots of interests. Always been a big of a geek so I'm into sci-fi and videogames. However on the last few years I've been doing my best to do things that use my body more be more active, so I got really into skating and I recently taken up pole fitness (Its a suprisingly decent workout!)

I also am a big fan of cinema and studied film. I dont work in that area now but I worked on a few projects over years (nothing too famous, sadly). Currently I work in academia, so lots of reading and studying, along with doing some admin work on the side.

im also part of the LGBTI community and I tend to be quite involved with that scene, which I guess creates a werid dynamic of being "out and proud" in one way but also "living in the closet" in another
Thank you for sharing all this information 💕 . I used to be a geek playing some very niche games but recently turned to more innocent gaming (Hello Kitty 😍), shows and music which helps me coping with the stress of the adult times. Welcome once again :)🤗

Welcome to ADISC LittleRedOne I hope all goes well for you in future if you do come out of your 'other closet' (I'm too shy to ever dare).
Of course I don't have the courage to go to anything like Kangacon except in my imagination (hope it delivers the fun it promises, if you do attend).
One thing I have found here is that ADISC is a very supportive community and you should have lots of good chats here.
Have fun.

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that lovely introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here. I do not have any insight into Kangacon. Hope you have fun if decide to go.

LittleRedOne said:
Hi everyone!

Feel free to say hi!
Welcome to our little side of the world. So many people do not understand the ABDL’s world. It’s wonderful, and I wouldn’t change it for the world.

Reactions: mybebaby101UK
Welcome

hi

Back