• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all, new to DISC but not to abdl

namelesscrinklz

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
you can call me crinklz, crinklz girl, for what brought me here is wanting to learn more about abdl/ age regression. Some of my interests include coloring books, video games (farming sim 22 on xbox, all pokemon games on switch and some of the older gen consoles, world of tanks on pc. Other interests are in hunting (small game and waterfowl so far but have tried deer hunting with a bow) fishing- both ice fishing and open water from shore, love listening to music (mostly heavy metal but some of the lighter alternative is good). ive mostly come here to read some of the stories and experiences of others in the comunity.

Reactions: KBoy and Wolfman69
Welcome! I'm a gamer too.

Welcome

Hi and welcome. I used to do a lot of fishing, some on the Jersey Shore and some in northern Ontario. There's nothing like the great outdoors.

hiii crinklz, glad you found us here!!! i think we might be in one of the same ABDL discord servers together! if not, whoops! either way, hope you enjoy your time here! everyone here is super friendly!

Welcome, like crinkle noises to, currently in a little for big. Love them

Hello crinklz, welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: KBoy and Wolfman69
Back