• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello ADISC!

JenyLu

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey ADISC 😃, I'm both extremely excited and nervous to finally make an official account and introduce myself to the community. I've been a lurker for a bit now, and I decided that it was probably time. Well, enough of the rambling, let's get onto the introduction.

1. WHO AM I?

On ADISC, you can call me JenyLu, Jeny, or Lu Lu (whichever one you prefer, I don't mind). I am currently going to college and getting very close to finishing up my associates and getting ready to start my bachelors.

2. WHAT BRINGS ME HERE?

I'm interested in the ABDL side of the community. I personally would consider myself more of a DL than an AB, but I will admit that there are some days where I enjoy regressing for the rest of the night after a tough day 😌.

3. WHAT ARE MY INTERESTS?

Let's see, I really enjoy writing (short stories mostly, but I do like the occasional poem), painting, golfing, soccer, and animals. I also enjoy games like Pokémon, Minecraft, Zelda, and Baldur's Gate.

4. WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR OUT OF THEIS SITE?

I'm looking to meet/chat with people all over the community, not just the ABDL part of it. I would really enjoy to read people's stories and to share some of my own. The main thing is that I'm just looking for a community that I can connect with. Being a diaper lover can be tough at times and you want to beat yourself up over it, but I think that being a part of this community will really help me create a better understanding and acceptance of my love for diapers.

Can't wait to start chatting with all of you, and thank you for reading my intro 😁

Reactions: PichuCubJacob, Msherri1981, BobbiSueEllen and 6 others
Hi there, welcome to ADISC! Nice introduction! This is a great place to get to know other ABDLs (and non-ABDLs!) on a human level. Glad to have you. Post away!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and JenyLu
JenyLu said:
Hey ADISC 😃, I'm both extremely excited and nervous to finally make an official account and introduce myself to the community. I've been a lurker for a bit now, and I decided that it was probably time. Well, enough of the rambling, let's get onto the introduction.

1. WHO AM I?

On ADISC, you can call me JenyLu, Jeny, or Lu Lu (whichever one you prefer, I don't mind). I am currently going to college and getting very close to finishing up my associates and getting ready to start my bachelors.

2. WHAT BRINGS ME HERE?

I'm interested in the ABDL side of the community. I personally would consider myself more of a DL than an AB, but I will admit that there are some days where I enjoy regressing for the rest of the night after a tough day 😌.

Let's see, I really enjoy writing (short stories mostly, but I do like the occasional poem), painting, golfing, soccer, and animals. I also enjoy games like Pokémon, Minecraft, Zelda, and Baldur's Gate.

I'm looking to meet/chat with people all over the community, not just the ABDL part of it. I would really enjoy to read people's stories and to share some of my own. The main thing is that I'm just looking for a community that I can connect with. Being a diaper lover can be tough at times and you want to beat yourself up over it, but I think that being a part of this community will really help me create a better understanding and acceptance of my love for diapers.

Can't wait to start chatting with all of you, and thank you for reading my intro 😁
Hi JenyLu, Welcome to the forums and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here and make new friends also. I'm sure you will enjoy being a part of the community, and i'm glad you decided to join us. No need to feel nervous, just have Fun. (y) :giggle: Great intro btw.

Reactions: JenyLu
Hello and welcome aboard! You've come to the right place :)

Hello and Welcome

JenyLu said:

1. WHO AM I?

On ADISC, you can call me JenyLu, Jeny, or Lu Lu (whichever one you prefer, I don't mind). I am currently going to college and getting very close to finishing up my associates and getting ready to start my bachelors.ome to

2. WHAT BRINGS ME HERE?

Welcome to the community JenyLu! Lots of us here are like-minded and always open to talk and discussion. Pull up a chair and enjoy!

Welcome Lulu! Hope chu enjoy being hewe ^^

Welcome. Glad you took the plunge

Hi JenyLu welcome to ADISC !!
(I hope that since you took 'the plunge' in joining us, that you find the temperature of the water to your liking !!).
Have fun.
PS Great introduction post , by the way.

Welcome and enjoy

Thank you for all of your kind posts so far! You're all so kind and welcoming, and I'm glad that I get to be a part of this awesome community 😁

Reactions: leafgoalie, BobbiSueEllen and Tuxus
JenyLu said:

1. WHO AM I?

2. WHAT BRINGS ME HERE?

Hello and welcome here

Hi Jenny! I hope you have a good time on the forums! Also, your intro is amazing! Always love to see people actually put time into their intros, instead of just saying hi and then never posting again.

Hi , welcome to the Adisc community forum Jenny.

Hello and welcome.

SideQuestCharacter said:
Hi Jenny! I hope you have a good time on the forums! Also, your intro is amazing! Always love to see people actually put time into their intros, instead of just saying hi and then never posting again.
Hey SideQuestCharacter, thanks for the compliment on my intro (and to everyone else who did as well). When I first was checking out the intros forum, I also noticed that there were a few that would have intros that would just say "hi" or "I'm looking for a mommy/friends" or something like that. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I feel that it doesn't really initiate a lot of engagement and interaction if you don't explain who you are and what your interests might be. The whole point is that you're supposed to be introducing yourself, so why not let people know a little bit about yourself and what your interests are.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Hi, JenyLu! Welcome to ADISC! Hope you like it here!

Hello

Back