• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello ADISC peoples :)

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Good day all, a 'little' about myself 😜
I come from a well supported family background and have taken on life and its challanges as best I can.
I'm in a fulltime career which can be done anywhere in the world.
I love doing my active hobbies of fursuiting, skiing, motorbike ridding, hiking and gaming etc.

I have been a DL from an early age and never told anyone other that one person who I am able to trust.
My favourite bedtime diapers are ABU Space and Northshore Megamax for comfort and function reasons.
My favourite daytime diapers are ABU DinorawZ and Tena ProSkin Pants.
I only wear them occasionally to bed and rarely during daytime especially not in public.

My goal joining ADISC is to understand more about diaper things and meet new friends who may share similar active hobbies.

Reactions: Diapercutie, Lumos, NewAdultBaby4 and 10 others
Hello, it is nice to meet you.

Reactions: IcyBlue
Hello icy! Welcome to ADISC! It’s very nice to meet you!

Reactions: IcyBlue and PrincessNozomi
Hello fellow ADISC person! 😆 Welcome to the forum!

IcyBlue said:
I come from a well supported family background and have taken on life and its challanges as best I can.
I love doing my active hobbies of fursuiting, skiing, motorbike ridding, hiking and gaming etc.

I have been a DL from an early age and never told anyone other that one person who I am able to trust.
My favourite bedtime diapers are ABU Space and Northshore Megamax for comfort and function reasons.
I only wear them occasionally to bed and rarely during daytime especially not in public.

My goal joining ADISC is to understand more about diaper things and meet new friends who may share similar active hobbies.
Hello and welcome

Hel
IcyBlue said:

Hello and welcome fellow furry, i enjoy the hobbies you mentioned as well, although im still getting around to getting a fur suit.

Welcome.

IcyBlue said:

Hello!
Welcome
What triggered your interest in diapers?

SparkyDog said:
Hello!
Welcome
What triggered your interest in diapers?
When I first remember wearing one after being "toilet trained (4 Years old)" it was a feeling of ease and bliss of comfort especially at night. This was when I was still having bedwetting issues unknown to my parents who probably would have helped me get through things. Unfortunatly however, they caused me to distrust them time again and I learned to hide my personal issues even if they were probably close to killing me (Asthma). So, I ended up sleeping on and wrapping up in old rag towels and when there was the very rare chance of being in a city I had to gather the courage to get 'pull-ups' and then 'goodnights' as soon as I realised how little absorbancy the new design version pull-ups were.
Everything worked out and I was properly toilet trained by 14/15 Years old which couldn't come sooner... I was sent away to boarding school for the last years of my schooling.
I didn't touch another diaper until I had my own freedom at 20 Years old which I thought was a bit naughty of me but I just went with the flow of things and got some more 'goodnights'. They were super comfortable compared to my normal undies and I could tinkle at least once without worry which made them addictively convenient to be lazy while I was focused on gaming.
Now days they are comforting and the cuteness factor has me melted 🥰
I try to wear them whenever I have the freedom.
Thanks for asking the question 🙇‍♂️ I've never thought deeply about why I enjoyed this passion until now actually 🙀

fleckothefennec said:
Hel
Hello and welcome fellow furry, i enjoy the hobbies you mentioned as well, although im still getting around to getting a fur suit.
All of my hobbies?
Whats your favourite mountain to ski? In Australia we dont have nice dry powder snow very often and even if we do it doesn't last more than a few hours before the snow goes sloshy.
Whats your favourite furry convention? Have you been overseas for them before?
🤩

IcyBlue said:
All of my hobbies?
Whats your favourite mountain to ski? In Australia we dont have nice dry powder snow very often and even if we do it doesn't last more than a few hours before the snow goes sloshy.
Whats your favourite furry convention? Have you been overseas for them before?
🤩
Hey,

My favorite mountain to ski is "Mt cain" it's on Vancouver Island. I used to ski a lot more but wrecked my knee a few times so mostly snow shoe now (while hunting in the forests here)

I motorcycle often though, I drive a suzuki dr200

I hike a lot, especially this time of year as hunting season is now open.

Although I have been a furry for a long time I have only just started interacting with the rest of the Fandom. I have yet to visit a convention but want to. I was going to go on a furry cruise a few years ago but covid ruined that. There is I pretty decent convention in Vancouver called vancoufur, I hope to visit it perhaps next year, possibly with a fursuit by then.

I haven't traveled since covid started, I mostly stay around this remote offgrid Island I live on, just went on a 3 day sailing trip😁

Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

fleckothefennec said:
Hey,

My favorite mountain to ski is "Mt cain" it's on Vancouver Island. I used to ski a lot more but wrecked my knee a few times so mostly snow shoe now (while hunting in the forests here)

I motorcycle often though, I drive a suzuki dr200

I hike a lot, especially this time of year as hunting season is now open.

Although I have been a furry for a long time I have only just started interacting with the rest of the Fandom. I have yet to visit a convention but want to. I was going to go on a furry cruise a few years ago but covid ruined that. There is I pretty decent convention in Vancouver called vancoufur, I hope to visit it perhaps next year, possibly with a fursuit by then.

I haven't traveled since covid started, I mostly stay around this remote offgrid Island I live on, just went on a 3 day sailing trip😁
Thats really awesome! It sounds like a dream come true hearing of your lifestyle :love:
I have yet to go out of Australia as I am still settiling into a new home but, when the time comes I'll go traveling to ski different mountains.
I haven't hunted much but it is enjoyable to do with friends. Outside Australia the prey animals are a little bit concerning to think about coming across 🙀
Maybe one day I will travel to Romania and do an endurance motorbike tour. Until then I'll practice all my skills to their fullest.

Reactions: fleckothefennec
IcyBlue said:
Thats really awesome! It sounds like a dream come true hearing of your lifestyle :love:
I have yet to go out of Australia as I am still settiling into a new home but, when the time comes I'll go traveling to ski different mountains.
I haven't hunted much but it is enjoyable to do with friends. Outside Australia the prey animals are a little bit concerning to think about coming across 🙀
Maybe one day I will travel to Romania and do an endurance motorbike tour. Until then I'll practice all my skills to their fullest.
Sounds like your life is pretty great as well, Australia is a place I would like to visit.

Here on Vancouver Island we have the highest density or cougar and black bears, I have never had any negative run ins with either yet. Probably safer than all the venom dripping animals you have to watch out for😬 The scariest run In I've had so far was a harem of cow elk, they are massive 😳

I'm hoping to start on a fur suit this winter if I get my craft table set up.

fleckothefennec said:
Sounds like your life is pretty great as well, Australia is a place I would like to visit.

Here on Vancouver Island we have the highest density or cougar and black bears, I have never had any negative run ins with either yet. Probably safer than all the venom dripping animals you have to watch out for😬 The scariest run In I've had so far was a harem of cow elk, they are massive 😳

I'm hoping to start on a fur suit this winter if I get my craft table set up.
If you ever plan on going to Australia I can provide you some free accomodation and take you on a tour if you let me know; we'll work something out. Hopefully by then one of us can start a direct message conversation :LOL:

We have many venom dripping animals but they're few and far between. Its a really easy inexpensive healthcare system over here too so even if something did happen its all in good hands with quality medical.

Dairy cows are big enough to deal with on farms so I can only imagine how intimidated you would have felt being surrounded by those cow elk :eek:

Reactions: fleckothefennec
IcyBlue said:
If you ever plan on going to Australia I can provide you some free accomodation and take you on a tour if you let me know; we'll work something out. Hopefully by then one of us can start a direct message conversation :LOL:

We have many venom dripping animals but they're few and far between. Its a really easy inexpensive healthcare system over here too so even if something did happen its all in good hands with quality medical.

Dairy cows are big enough to deal with on farms so I can only imagine how intimidated you would have felt being surrounded by those cow elk :eek:
Thanks for the offer, I may just do that one day. Covid has kind of crushed my travel bug lately and for the last few years I have been keeping to my remote wilderness.

Our health care is pretty decent too, it's free and good quality although dental is extra. Im waiting on a minor hernia surgery now🙄

So you have a fursuit? Would you share a picture of it with us🙂

Hello and welcome!

SparkyDog said:
I've always wondered and if you're willing to share how much does a suit like that cost?
Roughly $3000AUD ($2000USD) for a full suit made with care and quality. Theres more to the suit than meets the eye too like inner lining and shaped areas like the legs in this case (Digitigrade) 😻
Partial suits are a little cheaper and easier to wear but sort of need to correct clothing to make things look more normal?
When I wear the suit it sort of feels like being somewhat naked when you're wearing a lycra full body suit underneath it all 🙀
Really need cool conditions to wear it because of the mass of fur insulation 😹

Back