Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello ADISC people!

Padded68w

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Introducing... Me!

So, there's not much else to cover here since I filled out my profile... Simply put, I'm a DL that stumbled into this site and I like what I've seen so far. I'm here for advice, both to give and receive, and for polite conversations with cool people. I'm not quite sure how this posting/discussion forum works yet but I'm looking forward to finding out!

Padded68w said:
Introducing... Me!

So, there's not much else to cover here since I filled out my profile... Simply put, I'm a DL that stumbled into this site and I like what I've seen so far. I'm here for advice, both to give and receive, and for polite conversations with cool people. I'm not quite sure how this posting/discussion forum works yet but I'm looking forward to finding out!
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Padded68w
Welcome to the community. This is the best group of people on the net. No judgement just solid advice and support.

Reactions: Padded68w
Fantastic! As far as chat sites go this one is clean and organized well. I am thoroughly impressed!

Yes it is and best of all we do not have a troll problem. Anyone who is not supportive and rude get bounced out. Lots of good like minded people here for several different reasons but we are all diapered up. I am one of the incontinent members but I love all these people. I have made some amazing friends here.

Man, incontinence can be rough on people, it seems like you are doing alright though! I'm grateful that I can enjoy diapers as a stress reliever.

Welcome! Feel free to reach out and again welcome to our he best community ab/dl has to offer.

Reactions: Padded68w and Diaperman95
Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back