• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hej, vƤrlden

Nybeli

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi, I'm new here but have been a lurker for _very_ long. It's time I enter fully and accept this part of me. I must admit I'm super nervous about suddenly being open about something that I've hidden for most of my life. šŸ«£

I live a very adult life with meetings, responsibilities, schedules, bills, budgets and deadlines. I like electronic music, outdoor activities and coffee. In my free time, I'm a scout leader and have been since a long time.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Ever since my teenage, I've been fascinated by adult diapers, pee and poop, but haven't had much practical experience. From reading almost everything written on the internet, I've realized that I'm not much into the AB side, at least not for myself. I do enjoy the naughty feeling of dropping my adult responsibilities, but on a diaper, then play video games and wet myself. So maybe I'm more of a middle... I've also realized I'm more drawn to cute prints than medical style diapers.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

In the weekdays, I work with HR in a large company, and have plenty experience from the corporate world. I hold a masters degree in HR/psychology, and a black belt in excel.

As mentioned, I enjoy electronic music, mainly ebm, industrial and synth-pop but also eurodisco, hardstyle and the occasional ambient track.

As a kid, I envied my friends who had Nintendo and other gaming stuff, and as an adult I've started to catch up. From the Zelda and final fantasy franchises, via a night in the woods, life is strange and what remains of Edith finch through to the far cry and metro series, I like games with a story and interesting protagonists.

I also read sci-fi literature, try to watch movies but don't seem to find the time.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
The real reason is I've had this interest for so many years, and now I feel like I have to take the steps to explore it properly. I'm not getting any younger. I've read soo much stories and other people's experiences and now it's my turn to add my own.

I recently bought my first pull-ups (drynites and Tena pants) and long story short, my long term spouse found my stash in the closet and we had a talk.

I gave them chapter 11 in the brilliant book 'you're not broken' and they seemed more understanding after reading.

What I'm looking for? A friendly space to talk and learn. A world where this interest is the norm and I can come to terms with how I can balance it with the rest of my life.

I might be slow on responding, so please be patient.

There, it's on the internet now. No turning back!

Reactions: lillen, StarryNight, yellowcrayons and 1 other person
Welcome! :D

Nybeli said:
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi, I'm new here but have been a lurker for _very_ long. It's time I enter fully and accept this part of me. I must admit I'm super nervous about suddenly being open about something that I've hidden for most of my life. šŸ«£

I live a very adult life with meetings, responsibilities, schedules, bills, budgets and deadlines. I like electronic music, outdoor activities and coffee. In my free time, I'm a scout leader and have been since a long time.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Ever since my teenage, I've been fascinated by adult diapers, pee and poop, but haven't had much practical experience. From reading almost everything written on the internet, I've realized that I'm not much into the AB side, at least not for myself. I do enjoy the naughty feeling of dropping my adult responsibilities, but on a diaper, then play video games and wet myself. So maybe I'm more of a middle... I've also realized I'm more drawn to cute prints than medical style diapers.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

In the weekdays, I work with HR in a large company, and have plenty experience from the corporate world. I hold a masters degree in HR/psychology, and a black belt in excel.

As mentioned, I enjoy electronic music, mainly ebm, industrial and synth-pop but also eurodisco, hardstyle and the occasional ambient track.

As a kid, I envied my friends who had Nintendo and other gaming stuff, and as an adult I've started to catch up. From the Zelda and final fantasy franchises, via a night in the woods, life is strange and what remains of Edith finch through to the far cry and metro series, I like games with a story and interesting protagonists.

I also read sci-fi literature, try to watch movies but don't seem to find the time.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
The real reason is I've had this interest for so many years, and now I feel like I have to take the steps to explore it properly. I'm not getting any younger. I've read soo much stories and other people's experiences and now it's my turn to add my own.

I recently bought my first pull-ups (drynites and Tena pants) and long story short, my long term spouse found my stash in the closet and we had a talk.

I gave them chapter 11 in the brilliant book 'you're not broken' and they seemed more understanding after reading.

What I'm looking for? A friendly space to talk and learn. A world where this interest is the norm and I can come to terms with how I can balance it with the rest of my life.

I might be slow on responding, so please be patient.

There, it's on the internet now. No turning back!
Great introduction! Welcome!

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to the fourum! I'm pretty sure you'll like it here, people are friendly and supporting. Excellent intro, by the way. SĆ„, hjertelig velkommen fra andre siden av grensen! ;)

Reactions: lillen and Edgewater
Hello and Welcome

plasticpants10 said:
Hello and Welcome
Thanks, feels good to be here

Hipshot said:
Welcome to the fourum! I'm pretty sure you'll like it here, people are friendly and supporting. Excellent intro, by the way. SĆ„, hjertelig velkommen fra andre siden av grensen! ;)
Takk! Looking forward to learning more

Welcome to adisc and great intro! See you around the forumns friend šŸ˜ø

mistykitty said:
Welcome to adisc and great intro! See you around the forumns friend šŸ˜ø
Thanks for the warm welcome Kitty! See you around!

Reactions: Edgewater and mistykitty
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!
FYI: Great Introduction!!

Reactions: Diaperman95
Welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here.

PS. I couldn't help but read that you were a Nintendo fan. What's your top three favorites out of the ones you've listed?

Reactions: Diaperman95 and Edgewater
Hi and welcome to the site. That was a great introduction that you wrote. It sounds like you have a number of interests. I'm a professional musician so I spend much of my free time either playing piano and organ and listening to music. I'm classically trained at a east coast music conservatory (US) so I listen to a lot of classical music but I also play in a band. I've always enjoyed rock and I listen to various forms of jazz.

Most people her live a normal life with responsibilities but they sometimes need a break and I guess being ABDL gives them a break to be free of stress. Like when you was a very sheltered kid and had no clue how cruel this old world can be. I just wanted to say welcome

Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!
FYI: Great Introduction!!
Thanks for your warm welcome! Looking forward to exploring this in a safe space

yellowcrayons said:
Welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here.

PS. I couldn't help but read that you were a Nintendo fan. What's your top three favorites out of the ones you've listed?
Hi Sunny and thank you for the welcome. Currently I'm playing tears of the kingdom, and must say that my favorite of the ones I listed were the life is strange-series and a night in the woods. I've also got my eye on the Snufkin game, as I loooooved the moomin universe growing up.

What are your faves?

• Love
Reactions: yellowcrayons
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. That was a great introduction that you wrote. It sounds like you have a number of interests. I'm a professional musician so I spend much of my free time either playing piano and organ and listening to music. I'm classically trained at a east coast music conservatory (US) so I listen to a lot of classical music but I also play in a band. I've always enjoyed rock and I listen to various forms of jazz.
Hi Dogboy!
Thanks for the welcome. Kudos to you for your dedication to music. I've never understood jazz but I guess it will come to me eventually... šŸ˜Š

Reactions: dogboy
Diaperman95 said:
Most people her live a normal life with responsibilities but they sometimes need a break and I guess being ABDL gives them a break to be free of stress. Like when you was a very sheltered kid and had no clue how cruel this old world can be. I just wanted to say welcome
Hi Diaperman,
Thanks for welcoming me to the community!

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95
Hello and welcome. Thank you for that wonderful introduction and taking the big step of posting your introduction. You are most definitely not alone here. I wish you the best of luck on your journey and hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Diaperman95 and Edgewater
Back