Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hej, världen

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome. Thank you for that wonderful introduction and taking the big step of posting your introduction. You are most definitely not alone here. I wish you the best of luck on your journey and hope you enjoy your time here.
Hello StarryNight!
And thanks for the welcome. This seems like such a good way to get support and share experiences!

Reactions: StarryNight
Nybeli said:
Hello StarryNight!
And thanks for the welcome. This seems like such a good way to get support and share experiences!
Yes it is a great place for support and to embrace your abdl side with other like minded people.

Reactions: Edgewater
Nybeli said:
Hi Sunny and thank you for the welcome. Currently I'm playing tears of the kingdom, and must say that my favorite of the ones I listed were the life is strange-series and a night in the woods. I've also got my eye on the Snufkin game, as I loooooved the moomin universe growing up.

What are your faves?
Oh those are all good choices! I haven't got to play tears of the kingdom yet. I heard it's really good! I've never heard of the Snufkin game I'll have to look into that one.

I love playing Castlevania, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and a ton of other games not necessarily affiliated with Nintendo. Like Lunacid, Blasphemous, Nier, Hollow Knight, Persona 4, Danganronpa, and recently I've been playing Kingdom Hearts I and that's been really cute and fun. Those are my favorites so far (⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)

• Love
Reactions: Nybeli and Edgewater
Nybeli said:
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi, I'm new here but have been a lurker for _very_ long. It's time I enter fully and accept this part of me. I must admit I'm super nervous about suddenly being open about something that I've hidden for most of my life. 🫣

I live a very adult life with meetings, responsibilities, schedules, bills, budgets and deadlines. I like electronic music, outdoor activities and coffee. In my free time, I'm a scout leader and have been since a long time.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Ever since my teenage, I've been fascinated by adult diapers, pee and poop, but haven't had much practical experience. From reading almost everything written on the internet, I've realized that I'm not much into the AB side, at least not for myself. I do enjoy the naughty feeling of dropping my adult responsibilities, but on a diaper, then play video games and wet myself. So maybe I'm more of a middle... I've also realized I'm more drawn to cute prints than medical style diapers.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

In the weekdays, I work with HR in a large company, and have plenty experience from the corporate world. I hold a masters degree in HR/psychology, and a black belt in excel.

As mentioned, I enjoy electronic music, mainly ebm, industrial and synth-pop but also eurodisco, hardstyle and the occasional ambient track.

As a kid, I envied my friends who had Nintendo and other gaming stuff, and as an adult I've started to catch up. From the Zelda and final fantasy franchises, via a night in the woods, life is strange and what remains of Edith finch through to the far cry and metro series, I like games with a story and interesting protagonists.

I also read sci-fi literature, try to watch movies but don't seem to find the time.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
The real reason is I've had this interest for so many years, and now I feel like I have to take the steps to explore it properly. I'm not getting any younger. I've read soo much stories and other people's experiences and now it's my turn to add my own.

I recently bought my first pull-ups (drynites and Tena pants) and long story short, my long term spouse found my stash in the closet and we had a talk.

I gave them chapter 11 in the brilliant book 'you're not broken' and they seemed more understanding after reading.

What I'm looking for? A friendly space to talk and learn. A world where this interest is the norm and I can come to terms with how I can balance it with the rest of my life.

I might be slow on responding, so please be patient.

There, it's on the internet now. No turning back!
Hi and welcome in🤗 I guess your swedish right? If so Hej kul att hitta en annan svensk här inne. Välkommen in. Hör gärna av dig om du vill chatta 😄

Reactions: Nybeli
lillen said:
Hi and welcome in🤗 I guess your swedish right? If so Hej kul att hitta en annan svensk här inne. Välkommen in. Hör gärna av dig om du vill chatta 😄
Hej, ja det stämmer! Svensk och bor i Sverige. 😊
Thanks for your welcome, nice to be here

Reactions: lillen
Nybeli said:
Hej, ja det stämmer! Svensk och bor i Sverige. 😊
Thanks for your welcome, nice to be here
NICE! kull att du hittade hit :D

Back