Healing through diapering

Slippytiffy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I grew up with a mother who struggled to love. She had her own issues, issues that are now understood. Although she still struggles with showing love we have a great relationship and I accept her were she is.

Due to her abrasive nature as a kid, I developed a liking to diapers. I think a part of me knew at that age I wanted to go back to a time when I was fully loved and accepted.

I remeber in preschool asking my mom to buy me diapers, which she did. I came home and there they were by the front door. I feigned anger but scurried to my room to put them on. This continued for years. I had such a fascination with diapers.

When I was in 5th grade I had begun to feel my sexuality. At this age I did not know about masturbation but knew it felt good to touch myself. I remeber one day I put a diaper on and took a massager and placed it on top of the front of the diaper. I experienced so much ecstasy that day. A sexual pleasure that I would not be able to replicate for another 20 years.

This was the day my liking towards diaper became a fetish. As a young boy I had enjoyed wearing women's panties as well. My diaper fetish went to the way side but my sissy fetish developed instead.

This fetish brought me much shame, I have always made friends easy and had little issue with women. My social life was important and jeopardizing it was social suicide I buried my fetishes, only to indulge in them privately by myself.

Fast forward to 27 when I told my first long time girlfriend about my sissy fetish. I did not go into details but it allowed me to wear panties regularly, dress up from time to time, and experience pegging. Right before we broke up I finally admitted to her my diaper fetish which I had not indulged in for some 15 years. I purchased diapers but soon after I told her this we broke up. This was unrelated to the admission to wearing diapers.

It was a hard break up I felt much shame. We both made mistakes, but I knew I had made alot of mistakes that were hard to face. We had a very solid relationship but I had alot of depression that made it hard for my gf and I reflected on the fact that I had been hard to be around.

This breakup allowed me to completely transform myself. The diapers did arrive early in the break up and I got to wear them but dealing with the shame of the break up I threw them out. I enjoyed wearing diapers after 15 years but I wasn't in the place to dislike myself any more than i already did. Fast forward 6 months I met my future wife.

We had instant chemistry but I still needed time to heal so we remained friends for a year before becoming official. Before we became official, I shared with her my enjoyment of pegging and wearing panties. To her it was like water on a wax surface, she didn't even budge. She was immediately cool with it and was rather neutral about it. To her she didn't think there was anything wierd about my interests.

I still kept close to my chest the diaper fetish and the details of my sissy fetish. Once we entered a relationship I divulged more, again she had little to no reaction. Over the next 5 month I would slowly share with her more and more details until she new my deepest fantasies. I could put on a girly dress and pink princess diaper, moan like a little girl, beg for her cock and she would indulge.

The problem was this wasn't a turn on for her and she had reason to beleive that these fantasies had deeper meaning to them, as I did. We had quite a bit of tension in the beginning because I wanted her to fully engage, I wanted her to be my dommy mommy. Though her version of this was to vanilla for me and she didn't want to degrade me.

This provoked many deep discussion about why I wanted what I wanted, and the origination of these interests. Long story short I began to understand my sissy fetish and diaper fetish to be over corrections for repressed feelings inside myself.

I knew I didnt want to become a girl, but loved the fantasy of it. I still enjoyed presenting as male and had never felt true dysphoria. What I did have was the fear of showing my feminine side. A side of me that my mom, peers, and society conditioned me to hide.

I also had attached feminine traits in myself to material things were I never would dress up and complete(cum) before really understanding why I wanted to wear soft, girly, pink delicate things in the first place.

I began to take an inventory and really try to understand what it was before my fetishization of diapers and girly thing that had led to these overly indulgent and obsessive feelings.

In short I discovered that I have always had a gentle soft feminine side that I was never able to express and when I did it was squashed out of me by my mother, friends, or society. I had become very masculine and had done quite well but that wasn't me. Although I enjoy the rugged aspects of being a man. Such as going to the gym, hiking, camping etc. I still had a side of me that wanted to be padded in a pink diapers wearing a girl dress twirling around and doing courtesies.

I never had an issue being sexually submissive to women. I worship women and loved bending over taking there strap on and moaning like a school girl.

I also admired the feminine aspect of surrender. I have never really enjoyed the assertive maybe even destructive characteristic that is evident in masculinity even though it had become natural to do so.

As I evolved and had a safe place with my gf and future wife I could begin decoupling the shame and guilt I had attached to being more feminine. It allowed me to balance my masculine and feminine energy.

The issue that I would come to see was that I had attached so much to the feminine through the fetishization of my repressed desires that I had created obsessive behavior with my expression of it.

I had become obsessed with the fantasy of women with penises. I had become obsessed with articles of clothing that I had attached to the feminine essence. I had also internalized my love of vaginas, wanting to have one more than be inside of one.

What once was a deep down calling to express more femininely, became a deep calling to understand and balance this desire. After an intimate spiritual sexual encounter with my gf I realized it was not dick I craved it was surrender, and attention.

I enjoyed dick because it could get hard to me, and point at me validating my desire to be desired. I enjoyed it's ability to fill me and having to surrender to it, relaxing my ass and allowing it inside of me. It also was validating to see the women I love still love me after bottoming me out and squeeling like a school girl. It made me realize that the feminine nature in me was accepted and I didn't have to hide it. Infact it was this feminine nature that had been leaking out of me that had made me so attractive to women throughout my life.

It was what made me so understanding, funny, loving, creative, charismatic etc. Where I went wrong was identifying the feminine as strictly material i.e. the clothing they wear and the body parts they have.

I saw the love my gf had for me at that time and saw that I didn't fully love myself. It was this repressed area I didn't want to accept and love. This realization put me on a journey to undo the obsession and fetishization I had created.

Being a practitioner of spiritual sex, I had an experience that changed my obsession for dick. My gf and I had a mind blowing experience during normal intercourse that I experienced the surrender, attention, and love I had been seeking with dick. Almost over night my need to get fucked in the ass went away.

What remained was the visual connection to a women with a penis. I still become very turned on by a women with a dick, what I realize now is that it isn't the dick itself it is what it represents to me. The more we engage in this spiritual act I become less attached, though it is still very visually arousing.

I also came to realize that my love for pussy went beyond the body part but had become attached to all the material feminine things I desired. All the material things I desired were just like a pussy they are soft, pink, make me feel warm, they are pretty, smooth etc.

I also realize that another reason cock was so attractive to me was that it shows it pleasure for you. It points straight at me, it throbs, it ejaculates. All very explicit reinforcement of its love for me. The pussy is much more subtle is gets wet but one only knows if it soaks a girl's panties or she brings your hand to touch it.

I have begun this journey to remove the fetishation (sexualization of object) of the material objects I have become attached to. I have been quite successful at this though the visual aspect of these things is still strong due to the dopamine attachment that has been reinforced for so many years.

For one wearing panties now is not overly stimulating, were it causes an instant erection and obsessive need to masturbate. I still enjoy wearing them, for the simple reason that they are soft and pretty.

Recently I felt the urge to wear a diaper. I asked my now wife if I could have some diaper time to begin integrating the emotional void that this material item filled to release my attachment the diaper itself.

She allowed for this space to be and let me direct her in what I needed. Having not been nurtured in the way I needed from my mother I struggle receiving love and protection. I can give it but receiving it makes me uncomfortable. When I wear a diaper it puts me in a state of mind I am sure many of you probably can relate to. It allows me to surrender to another person's love.

I laid on my gf and without knowing why I asked her to pat the butt of my diaper and tell me she loved me. To my surprise the sound of the crinkle, her voice, and the feeling of the soft impact brought me back to a time when I felt safe with someone else I felt cared for, and loved. It was overwhelming I convulsed in pleasure until I settled on my girlfriends chest and fell asleep literally drooling on her. When I woke up it all came together I figured out why I had worn diapers, why it had become fetishized and what I truly need that no object can fully provide.

Instead of surrendering sexually to her I surrendered to her love for me and with that felt love for myself, and an overwhelmingly deep love for my wife. She put both hands under my bottom as if I was a crying child being carried and soothed by there parent and I vented to her about how this is what I have been missing.

I took this opportunity to go deeper and asked do you still love your baby boy even though he likes to wear pink diapers with princesses. To which she told me "sweety there is nothing wrong with a boy liking pretty things ofcourse I still love you."

The important part of this integration and experiential therapy is that I decoupled the sexual part of my fetish. Although it created great sexual pleasure, it was more seen as a side effect then the goal of this experience.

I have come to realize that our sexuality is at our deepest level our authentic self. I beleive that we are sexual beings and the confusion of puberty paired with the oppressive egoic nature of society we know of today turns sexuality from a very pure thing to a perverse thing.

I think sexuality is at the heart of love and its overpowering especially since many of us are raised without being taught⁰ it's full wisdom. Many of us primarily those of trauma wether severe or subtle, are raised by parents who don't fully understand the power of love and as such don't teach us how to manage/surrender to its power and just be with it. As such it creates clinging, obsession, emptiness, addiction, craving etc.

Even for those who had loving parents society tends to shame expressions of love. It's why I think so many of us have such deep longings and attachment to material things, which has become evident in the west especially.

This sexuality get exponentially more confusing when we reach puberty and it becomes overwhelmingly powerful. We love the pleasure but are also so fixed on the orgasm as if we want it to be over because it's too much.

During my wife's and my spiritual sex we don't focus on the orgasm we forcus on the journey we practice increasing our tolerance to the overwhelming power of sexual pleasure and by doing so decrease the power our sexual urges have over us.

After the diaper experience we have had of recent we have devised a way to decouple the fetish (object) attraction and integrate it into ourselves. As such we have planned a weekend in which I will go into complete sissy mode.

Although she has always shown me acceptance with this urge I still hold back because I still feel shame about. Which tells me I still don't fully love this part of me, I accept it but to give the soft part of me the full love it deserves I see it important to enter sissy space and begin the decoupling from the material and paychological aspects of the fetish.

What we have come to understand is to hold space for another person there has to be an agreement, this is their time, and to be extra conscious of what we say during the others experience. For example people have a tendency to poke fun at things which we discovered is a coping mechanism to offset the overwhelming power of love.( uncomfortablness with feelings)

What I mean by this is that when love gets so powerful it gets uncomfortable we tend to poke holes in the bucket being filled by love to release some of the weight.

We have agreed that we will go into this space with full awareness including discussions during the experience instead of making it a venture for sexual fulfillment. I will be allowed to fully express myself in ways I have been to ashamed to even do wvenalone, and it will be met with love and acceptance.

As I will be the person going through this experience it is up to me to tell her what I need instead of having her assume what i need and forcing it on me.

This is what caused tension in the past I wanted her to force me to be fully expressive because I feared giving her the ick and jeopardizing our relationship. This put unwanted pressure on her and created resentment in me when she didn't fulfill my expectation.

Now I have the trust that I can be as expressive as I want and that she will still love me. My trust in her grew as a result of the diaper experience we had recently were I allowed myself to trust her and be loved, protected, and safe. Instead of being the one giving love, protection, and security.

The goal of this is that the material items I have fetishized and become so attached to will no longer be the fixation but instead that they will transfer to her and that in the process the security and love I gain for myself will satiate the craving and obsessive behavior.

Having seen this formula work for me with panties, diapers, and dick I have no doubt I have figured out what works for me.

For those who are spiritually inclined and have an understanding of the chakras wether you see them as literal or metaphysical I will share the energetic transformation that happen during my diaper experience.

When my wife patted my diaper and told me she loved me my pelvis went into spasm. In Eastern tradition the lower 3 chakras are seen as the underworld. Not because it is hell (though there is a connection) but because they are literally underneath us.

For those who know the chakras, trauma is held in this area of our body. We experience through our higher chakras and they fall down to our lower chakras. In this transit they become unconscious and in the case of traumatic experience we begin to behave in harmful ways and don't even realize we are doing it. Our gut instinct becomes somthing we can't trust because it has become corrupted with painful experience.

We start acting out in ways that isn't our true authentic self and we become attached, obsessive, addicted etc.

While I was convulsing it was as if I was going back to the point of trauma and memories came back that I could now as an adult process properly. As I did I felt that overwhelming pelvic energy spread through my body.

It became less of a horny feeling and more of a loving feeling. It was as if these feelings rose from my underworld, were the purified by my heart with love, in turn allowing my consciousness to accept and integrate that piece of the puzzle I was missing.

So my advice is explore your fetishes, find someone who will go on the experiential therapeutic journey with you, and begin integrating and decoupling your attachment to your fetish (object). This can likely be done alone but I do not have a formula for that at this time.

The great thing is you get to indulge In your fetish instead of abstaining and allow it to fully express itself while keeping your awareness of what's happening in that present moment.

Also this doesn't mean you have to give it up, maybe after you still want to wear panties or what ever the object is but your relationship is now different. It becomes as common as a t-shirt to you.

Your sexuality is you it's your higher self it's more about love than sex. The orgasmic feeling can be a sustained state of being a state of being one can manage without overpowering physical reactions.

• Thinking
Reactions: Belarin and PadPhilosopher
Wow... Just Wow.

That was quite a journey you just took us on, thank you for sharing, it sounds like you have experienced quite a lot in your years and I am glad that you have someone like that to share yourself with so completely.

I really don't have much else I can say to all that.

• Love
Reactions: Slippytiffy and PadPhilosopher
There's no question that human sexuality is far more complex than most people understand. I'm glad you and your wife have reached a place where it truly works for its purpose, to bond a married couple in complete unity and joy. What a wild ride to get there! I'm glad you did. It was an interesting and inspiring read. Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slippytiffy and Belarin
Wow that was a lot but thank you for opening up your deepest life experience with us I can tell some pain and uneasiness was in there too. I know coming out about my want to wear diapers to my mom back in 2009 was the hardest thing I’ve ever done and thought I thought she’d laugh and scorn me to death she didn’t. Instead she was supportive

• Love
Reactions: Slippytiffy, Belarin and PadPhilosopher
Back