ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Just for fun. I keep thinking about potential random fictions people have come up with.

When I was a kid, I used to pretend Bowser's favorite fast food chain was Arby's, and that he'd regularly be eating their curly fries to satiate his (literally?) fiery stomach.

Cue the "wtf Clan?" comments~ :sweatdrop:

Or maybe share your own headcanons because that's more fun. :D

Reactions: Sidewinder
When I was (not that) little, I used to imagine that The Famous Five were visiting me from the past. I'd imagine the adventures we'd get up to, and have long imaginary conversations where I'd explain modern technology, like microwave ovens and desktop computers.

Is that weird...?

tiny said:
When I was (not that) little, I used to imagine that The Famous Five were visiting me from the past. I'd imagine the adventures we'd get up to, and have long imaginary conversations where I'd explain modern technology, like microwave ovens and desktop computers.

Is that weird...?

I think it's weird but it's brilliantly weird! I only know those characters (sort of) from the Comic Strip Presents TV series. It really surprised me to learn there were actual books with them. I just figured they were archetypes from kids books that had similar characters (for me, it was the Boxcar Children). I don't think I ever imagined explaining modern technology to them but those kinds of kids being very responsible and dealing with scary/odd situations were compelling to me. They felt real in a way.

wow... the boxcar children ,,, hadn't thought of that book in years.

chamberpot said:
wow... the boxcar children ,,, hadn't thought of that book in years.

There was an animated feature in 2014. I caught it on Netflix a couple years ago. Nice blast from the past.

ClandestineWing said:
Just for fun. I keep thinking about potential random fictions people have come up with.

When I was a kid, I used to pretend Bowser's favorite fast food chain was Arby's, and that he'd regularly be eating their curly fries to satiate his (literally?) fiery stomach.

Cue the "wtf Clan?" comments~ :sweatdrop:

Or maybe share your own headcanons because that's more fun. :D
I have an unending stream of headcanons, so many to list, I wouldn't know where to start.

Sidewinder said:
I have an unending stream of headcanons, so many to list, I wouldn't know where to start.
Update to previous reply: As I have stated before, I have so many headcanons to list. Many of them having to do with whether a character is left, or right handed, or if they have a favorite food or drink, something to that effect.

The way I think of it, is like this: The less you see, the more is left to the imagination.

Back