Having difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.

omuryu

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey, you can call me Ryu. I mention to a therapist of mine on current struggles I have about the fetish(didn't specify diapers, cuz I didn't feel too comfortable to do so), and they recommended I go to a support group forum and I happened to find this one, and I'm gonna give it a shot.

Not really sure why, but...diaper kinda imagery in tv shows kinda...tickled me as a kid I guess. I dunno how else to put it. I guess my interest peaked a little when seeing that stuff. And after seeing joke videos online involving diapers, I just started to search them more and more into it. I remember when I was like 12 or 13 experimenting on diapers. Like...I'd take some of my little sisters (and tape them around my waist with ACTUAL tape since I was and still am a fat fuck) and even do the warm hand on water thing. I remember going to "Ineedamommy.com" not really knowing what it was and then some family members saw me on it and I was fucking made fun of for it and I hope after all this time they forgot about it. Point is, I've been in this fetish for a long time, but I still have difficulty understanding what I do like about it and how I gotta engage with it.

I don't really wear them, nor do I think I wanna wear them. I wanna say I'm more into seeing other people wearing them or seeing art of it, but I do tend to RP a lot and the characters I rp tend to be the ones diapered. I think wetting and messing is pretty much gross and a turn off for me. At the least messing because it just...doesn't sit right with me. So yeah, I'm having trouble...fully understanding where I fall into when it comes to the fetish and I feel like I need help getting a better idea. I'm 25 now, so I feel like I need some idea on why this fetish just hits me the way it does. Maybe it's a case of me not understanding sexual attraction all to well, and I can use some help with that too. What I'm saying is...I need some other people to talk to and help me understand a bit better, so feel free to comment.

Reactions: MetalDan86, Cottontail and warmfeeling
Hello Ryu,

Glad you decided to join us. I joined this site on advice from a therapist. It's been nice chatting with others I can connect with on here. Has made having my fetish feel much more normal and accepted 😌

It's a journey, hope you enjoy it with few pot holes and speed bumps🙂

Reactions: Cottontail, warmfeeling and RoseofThorns
THe best suggestion I could make is to google "Adult Baby syndrom" and Bitter Gray. His articles will pop up and you might get some questions answered or send you in the right direction to find the answers.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Hi and welcome to the site. Wikipedia has good information on Paraphelia Infantalizm.

Reactions: warmfeeling
omuryu said:
Hey, you can call me Ryu. I mention to a therapist of mine on current struggles I have about the fetish(didn't specify diapers, cuz I didn't feel too comfortable to do so), and they recommended I go to a support group forum and I happened to find this one, and I'm gonna give it a shot.

Not really sure why, but...diaper kinda imagery in tv shows kinda...tickled me as a kid I guess. I dunno how else to put it. I guess my interest peaked a little when seeing that stuff. And after seeing joke videos online involving diapers, I just started to search them more and more into it. I remember when I was like 12 or 13 experimenting on diapers. Like...I'd take some of my little sisters (and tape them around my waist with ACTUAL tape since I was and still am a fat fuck) and even do the warm hand on water thing. I remember going to "Ineedamommy.com" not really knowing what it was and then some family members saw me on it and I was fucking made fun of for it and I hope after all this time they forgot about it. Point is, I've been in this fetish for a long time, but I still have difficulty understanding what I do like about it and how I gotta engage with it.

I don't really wear them, nor do I think I wanna wear them. I wanna say I'm more into seeing other people wearing them or seeing art of it, but I do tend to RP a lot and the characters I rp tend to be the ones diapered. I think wetting and messing is pretty much gross and a turn off for me. At the least messing because it just...doesn't sit right with me. So yeah, I'm having trouble...fully understanding where I fall into when it comes to the fetish and I feel like I need help getting a better idea. I'm 25 now, so I feel like I need some idea on why this fetish just hits me the way it does. Maybe it's a case of me not understanding sexual attraction all to well, and I can use some help with that too. What I'm saying is...I need some other people to talk to and help me understand a bit better, so feel free to comment.
Hi welcome here, you will find many different posts, on many different topics on this site, it’s worth just scrolling through, there are loads of like minded here, we’re all looking for answers as to why, how, what, when, it’s s great site, nobody’s going to judge you, just support you, have fun 😁👍🏻

Welcome to the “club” :) :rolleyes: :p

You will find many familiar and relatable discussions here, and a lot of support.
I too taped baby diapers together when I first discovered it. Scotch tape, if I remember correctly. You’re not alone.

I assume this is something you’re trying to understand in therapy? My suggestion is to open up about it. Sexual attraction can be a very complex process, and it doesn’t need to be bad or weird, it just is. You’ve already acknowledged this is a thing for you. Ask questions here to figure out what all it is to you and I’d also encourage you to explore it a bit on your own too, to help you figure it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
egor said:
THe best suggestion I could make is to google "Adult Baby syndrom" and Bitter Gray. His articles will pop up and you might get some questions answered or send you in the right direction to find the answers.
I'm googling Bitter Gray and all I'm getting is some kind of food rather than an article. You have a link or something?

IDKaLittle said:
Welcome to the “club” :) :rolleyes: :p

You will find many familiar and relatable discussions here, and a lot of support.
I, too taped baby diapers together when I first discovered it. Scotch tape, if I remember correctly. You’re not alone.

I assume this is something you’re trying to understand in therapy? My suggestion is to open up about it. Sexual attraction can be a very complex process, and it doesn’t need to be bad or weird, it just is. You’ve already acknowledged this is a thing for you. Ask questions here to figure out what all it is to you and I’d also encourage you to explore it a bit on your own too, to help you figure it out.
I remember trying Depends and things didn't work out... made me wanna take a break from the fetish for awhile. I might try real abdl diapers one day, but...with the state of my house right now. With all my family members in it, and my room is near where my Grandma and aunt stays...it's kind of a thing I can't engage in now

omuryu said:
I remember trying Depends and things didn't work out... made me wanna take a break from the fetish for awhile. I might try real abdl diapers one day, but...with the state of my house right now. With all my family members in it, and my room is near where my Grandma and aunt stays...it's kind of a thing I can't engage in now
That’s too bad. But you can still work on acceptance even if you can’t explore it yet. Yeah depends suck :p

omuryu said:
I'm googling Bitter Gray and all I'm getting is some kind of food rather than an article. You have a link or something?
Ok that is what I use to use, but now you have to look under "Bitter Gray, Paraphilic infantilism"

That seemed to work. Very religiously motivated which I did not expect. I still appreciate it though, even with my lack of belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back