Having an accident while perusing the incontinence forum.

enthusi

Young at heart, slightly older in other places.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
It’s like, “yeah I’m in the right place.” 😂

“A day without laughter is a day wasted” - Charlie Chaplin

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, TeddyBunny and 247
I make a point of wetting before I log in.

As I drip and dribble all the time. I often wet my nappy while on here.

Reactions: Diprs2
INCONTGUY said:
I make a point of wetting before I log in.
seriously?

Wetshisbed said:
As I drip and dribble all the time. I often wet my nappy while on here.
Your humour is all wet. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
enthusi said:
seriously?
Yes, unless my diaper is already wet which happens quite frequently.

Usually check in here first thing in the morning before I get up to shower so I am always in a thoroughly wet Nappy when posting or just browsing through all the new threads.

INCONTGUY said:
Yep wet mine about 10 mins ago

Hello,

I just woke up, no need to explain. So yes, right place. 😂

Teddy

My diaper is also often wet (or about to get wet 😅) when I post or read new threads here. I'm in diapers 24/7, so.. I feel I belong here as well 😂

charliee said:
My diaper is also often wet (or about to get wet 😅) when I post or read new threads here. I'm in diapers 24/7.
I've been diapered 24/7 for the last year and 9 months. To me, an accident is when my diaper leaks. Accidents are becoming increasingly uncommon. I take Ditropan XL (Oxybutynin tablets) causing to wet infrequently but to void a large amount of pee when I do wet. My Prevail diapers hold a wetting three times. I usually change my diaper after wetting two or three times. I'll sit for hours reading and posting threads. I dress in many different ways as a transgender woman. The way of avoiding leaks varies depending on how I'm dressed.

Wetting and/or being wet while on here seems to me to be very appropriate.
Does anyone else agree with that opinion?

• Thinking
Reactions: Deleted member 73083, CheshireCat, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Being able to see humor in your situation usually makes difficult circumstances easier to deal with. I don’t always see the humor, but I know myself well enough that if I allow myself to get a bad attitude about something, or someone, it’s going to go downhill from there and I’ll dread dealing with it, or them. My dual ic has been a good example of this. When I first became ic I was feeling kind of bad about it but realized that an attitude change was needed if I didn’t want it to keep getting worse. This change in attitude has made a big difference to the point where I found myself actually becoming a DL after a year or two. My ic is something that I can’t change so I may as well embrace it.

Reactions: BunnyPrincess, Diprs2, Napincolove and 1 other person
RubbersheetRob said:

I agree. Do others find it inappropriate and if so why?

INCONTGUY said:
Years ago, well before I knew that ADISC existed, I had decent bladder control. So technically speaking, I too made it a point to pee before logging in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeke and Diprs2
RubbersheetRob said:
INCONTGUY said:
I agree. Do others find it inappropriate and if so why?
I do believe in levity, even within the Incontinence Forum, but this is the Incontinence Forum, which is not about wetting diapers.

If those who are NOT incontinent believe that a thread in the Incontinence Forum is generic enough for them to actively participate, then I question why the thread is in the Incontinence Forum, or not stated in such a way as to make it obvious the discussion is incontinence.

In this case, we have someone who is NOT incontinent equating purposeful wetting with having an accident, and someone who is incontinent encouraging the conflation of terms. Someone who is incontinent having an accident involves wetting. Someone who is ABDL who chooses to wet themself does not make them incontinent and having an accident.

I have no issue with either an incontinent (like myself) or a continent ABDL wetting a diaper. The question is, where should the appropriate interaction occur between the two individuals. There are multiple forums on ADISC, so there are spaces for everyone to participate where appropriate.

The Incontinence Forum deals with incontinence and has rules attached, specified by the two stickies on page 1 of this forum, and the header posted at the top of every page of this forum. The Incontinence Forum was spun off from the Adult Diapers Forum many years ago, for the special requirements of those with incontinence.

Reactions: Constantlydamp, Diprs2, Cammer and 3 others
I just wet my going thru this forum diaper a few minutes ago while perusing this website.

Reactions: diaperdude
fredy552 said:
I just wet my going thru this forum diaper a few minutes ago while perusing this website.
Me too. Lol

When your incontinent you don’t have accidents anymore. It’s nature taking its course you wear a diaper because your going to use it . People who wear diapers for sport or support can consent to using or not using. incontinent people don’t consent however nature doesn’t care if you want to or not your gonna use the diaper ( be it in an epic losing struggle 2 feet from a toilet or you’ve made your peace with using diaper and it doesn’t screw up your day wherever you are when it happens )

Reactions: diaperdude and hbic60
Back