Have you ever used hypnosis to train yourself to be little, wet or mess? If yes has your experience been positive or negative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Have you ever indulged in ABDL hypnosis, has it helped you or hindered you? I have never actually needed to use hypnosis, as i am both Little 24/7 and permanently diapered, but i know quite a few people who have used hypnosis with mixed results. What's your view on Hypnosis? Harmless or Dangerous?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and medfet878
I usually play one of the Youtube AB/DL hypnosis vids, Babies always wear a Diaper and I loop it. I wouldn't say it has hypnotised me but it puts me deeper into regression and baby mode. When I wake up in the morning, running in my head is, "a baby always wears his diaper" so it's had some sort of effect.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, MummyOlivia, medfet878 and 2 others
I tried multiple times all having results ranging from moderate regression, to nothing at all.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, MummyOlivia, medfet878 and 1 other person
I have had success with hypnosis files. There's some good ones on YouTube. It didn't work how I thought it would, but it has worked for me.

During the induction part, you are releasing tension in your body. Breathe. Quiet your mind. Think of it like water. Calm the water. If you have thoughts, acknowledge them and release them for now. When I'm diapered I visualize a valve set to open. I quiet the part of my mind that tells me I need to pee. If I notice myself holding back, I make sure to not hold back.
When it gets to the part to get you into Little headspace, my mind is still. My plate is cleared and empty.
When I come out of it, I let adult thoughts come in and release them. I can get like a half hour of smol headspace, until the tide of adult thoughts start coming back in.
It gets easier with practice. It's not magic.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, medfet878 and LittleEnigma
No.

• Haha
Reactions: medfet878 and LittleEnigma
Honestly, I've tried Hypnosis videos before, but they don't seem to do anything to me. I'm not sure if I just don't really accept hypnosis subconsciously, but I find it easier to just regress mentally under my own ability.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, richieboy, medfet878 and 1 other person
I enjoy listening to some of them and I find the voices calming, but I’ve not noticed any other real effect.

Reactions: littlemoosey, BobbiSueEllen, medfet878 and 2 others
I bought a book on hypnosis and trained myself to wet without waking when wearing diapers. When diapered during the day I often start wetting without noticing until I feel my diaper getting warm.

• Haha
Reactions: Floodingpants, BobbiSueEllen, LittleEnigma and 1 other person
I've tried a few but and found them a completely mixed bag. Sometimes I find them a bit creepy and other times quite soothing, but I've never really been felt them having a massive effect. I've certainly never ended up wetting or messing because of one.

But I suppose it really depends on what you're describing too. For example, there have been times when I've been babied by a daddy and been gently rocked and snuggled while being softly whispered things. I felt myself slipping helplessly into a warm, safe little state and you could argue that was hypnotic in nature without necessarily being hypnosis.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, LittleEnigma and medfet878
I don't, mostly cause I don't belive it works

• Thinking
Reactions: ReluctantAdult, BobbiSueEllen, LittleEnigma and 2 others
I haven't tried hypnosis much, but what I have tried has had no effect on me.

• Haha
Reactions: ReluctantAdult, BobbiSueEllen, LittleEnigma and 1 other person
I'm a huge lover of hypnosis ! I'd say previous comments sum up how to enter a "trance" completely relaxed in body and mind, a blank slate for whatever new information is being fed to you.

My biggest hiccup with hypnosis was being much to pent up from from just knowing I'm listening to a hypnosis file which was a hurdle for me but once I was able to just fully let go and go blank, my way is tunnel vision as I relax further and further while focusing on something and everything becomes dark around me literal tunnel vision and I picture a nursery that's quiet but warm and inviting, then I let my little self go wether it's #1, #2 or just being a curious newborn reacting to whatever stimulation is around me. (( plus it helps being nearly blind so I take off my glasses for that fuzzy newborn baby eyesight lol )) it actually helps me into that little space a lot.

Also after listening to these files I'd experience no weakness in the beginning but as I learned to relax I experience today I pee like a faucet and often times would have small accidents afterwords, but I've been 24/7 for a while now >_< so I do have some bowel weakness and I have accidents every now and then but I'd say that's from wearing so much.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, LittleEnigma and medfet878
I like some. Especially if it's a calm soothing voice- one that triggers ASMR. They can really help launch me into little space, or just help me sleep.
It works best if I'm already feeling little. I dress up, get diapered, grab a stuffie, usually have a beer and a couple hits off my vape pen... I lay down, put in my headphones, and just relax.

Personally it works better if I haven't listened to them for awhile. I'll spend a few nights listening to them, and forget about them for a few weeks. When I come back it's like they are back to full strength!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, LittleEnigma, medfet878 and 3 others
I'm really enjoying using hypnosis to get me to the ultimately relaxed state and it's liberating.
Maybe I am over analytical as a big boy in the adult world, but these help me forget all about things and focus on the moment, kinda like guided meditation!
I wuv being little and hypnosis helps me get going relaxing, peeing and messing my diapers

• Love
Reactions: BenNevis, BobbiSueEllen and LittleEnigma
I'm a hypnotherapist and also practice street hypnosis. Both are different.

As a therapist I will never induce incontinence as it is not ethic. I'm healing diseases, not creating some!

But street hypnosis is focused on hypnosis phenomenom. It's for fun like in a show. Around 10% of people are able to go in deep transe in a few minutes (or seconds!).

I played with ABDLs with these techniques. They could feel their bladder and could not resist🤣. Some became real toddlers! But it works only for the ones that "accept and let go". If you don't "accept" the suggestions, it can't work. There is no magic. And it's a short term induction.

Tapes can work for a few percent of people but it's much more efficient in front of a professional (the body language, reactions, make the transe deeper and deeper, ...).

• Wow
Reactions: Ceary, diaperdude, BenNevis and 2 others
Thought it was fun, some of them truly stupid, but maybe it is because I don’t need to be hypnotized to pee! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LittleEnigma
for me neither one has worked

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, LittleEnigma and richieboy
Is hypnosis somthing people practice in this community . I can imagine it would be a really powerful tool to break the real experience barrier but i dont know anything about hypnosis or its science .

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma and BobbiSueEllen
My experience was generally positive: once I got my "Baby, Wet Diaper" CDs, I tried laying down & headphones, as suggested...it didn't work. Then, out of the blue, I decided to play the CDs as background noise while I did tasks around the place...and they worked.

Thankfully I put a diaper on beforehand: I was only hypnotized for about 15 minutes but the phone rang and, true to the CD, I snapped out of it because one clause in the CD stated I'd snap out if a phone rang, a door knocked/rang or someone entered the room. I felt my diaper was quite wet; I didn't notice it happen at all when I was in Baby Mode.

So I toddle-waddled around the place when I got back in hypno. It was so wonderful: everything looked colorful, everything aroused my curiosity, there were no typical thought patterns. Everything seemed new. And the baby powder in my wet diaper smelled very nice. This went on until it got dark and ended when the phone rang again. And my diaper was now soaking wet. But there was a bit more in there: apparently my diaper tickled me enough as I toddled around. I remembered a very sweet, immensely tickly feeling all over at one point but not any yelling out or throes. And I remember panting.

It was harmless: all the keywords & safeguards the CD was advertised to have worked perfectly. And over time, it worked even better. It was a very happy time. I'd like to get back into it when I get my own place.

I've been drunk, stoned on MJ once, drugged against my will, under Demerol in the ER during procedure...the highs they generated can't even compare with how good being a wet-diapered baby under hypno felt. Not by a long shot. More, please! 🧸🍼🥰

• Wow
Reactions: ReluctantAdult, Eclectic, LittleEnigma and 2 others
To me I feel hypno for anything doesn't work because all hypnosis runs on the placebo effect if you don't believe it will work it won't work

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: ReluctantAdult, LittleEnigma and BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back