have you ever regressed in class

Status
Not open for further replies.
ParkABDL said:
Gotta say, I do the same thing most of the time, except a bit more subtle. I try not to make my AB/DL side part of my personality, so I'll only make a few joking references to me being "such a baby..."
I think I do it at times to see if anyone else in the conversation is an AB/DL themselves and has picked up on my strategy.
Other times I'm just being me, x3x

me personality is mostly serious so most people dont think of this as something i would do

I never did that in class and I don't think I ever could do that in class. All of the classes that I took, I was engaged in the material and I found it interesting so there ABDL did not even enter my mind at the time.

tall2826 said:
I never did that in class and I don't think I ever could do that in class. All of the classes that I took, I was engaged in the material and I found it interesting so there ABDL did not even enter my mind at the time.

that makes alot of sense for me i have 2 classes that i hate with a teacher that sucks so i tend to have alot of time to kill in the class

babysnow said:
well i was in the right kind of set up i was padded and had a stuffy on me and it just made me feel so small

This is actually the reason I don't wear to school anymore. It totally distracts me from the lesson if I'm trying to regress at the same time.

I am working on becoming a teacher though, and a lot of my child development type classes (my school focuses on early childhood development) actually get me to subtly regress. Especially in my Preschool Science class. We have experiments every other class session so I get to be little for a bit playing with the experiments. There was one class where a teacher read us a children's story and I jokingly asked if we could sit around her like circle time but I declined when she actually said that was fine. A small part of me (no pun intended) really wanted to do it, but nobody else did and I did not want to be the only one in a college course totally mesmerized by a preschool book.

I also feel little when I get small triggers in class that remind me of elementary school. Like if a teacher talks to me in a certain tone that reminds me of earlier teachers, that will set me into little mode for a split second. Or if I'm working on some simple assignments in class that I can just sort of breeze through. No matter what, I'm always pleasantly surprised by the triggers though because I don't fully regress. That's probably due to my lack of effort to fully regress on my own time. Since I've never crossed into a full immersion regression (drunken states not included) since I've been an adult, it's most definitely a lot easier for me to control.

I have accidentally once. That day we took turns acting like random characters in front of the class but we were not aloud to talking or make a sound during our act. I was assigned to act like a little girl. I almost never get told by someone to act like a kid, so I may have gotten a little to in character. When I got in front of everyone a switch flipped in me, and I completely forgot about the assignment and the rubric and just regressed. Unfortunately that meant acting ridiculous and spinning around laughing. It was totally fun, but once I snapped out of my little girl mentality I had to apologize to the teacher because my acting totally had not followed the rubric. Regressing then was ok because I was able to brush it off as getting too in character. That was the only memorable time I regressed in school.

I tend to pay close attention in school, so for me regressing is kind of like sleeping during class, just something that I am not able to do.

Last edited:
Because of my personalities (which my mother STILL doesn't believe I have) it happened a bit in class. Sometimes I'd half-switch to Manny and start speaking more childishly and waddling around instead of walking. Since I've been able to safely regress in the privacy of my own home, it almost never happens anymore... Unless I'm in a toy store, and then I run around pressing every button and giggling like a little kid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back