Have you ever attended AB/DL Conference?

BabyNancy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I think it would be so wonderful to be (obviously) wearing diapers and be amongst others who are also wearing and enjoying wearing diapers, to listen to speakers on our shared interests, interact, visit with diaper and AB vendors, etc. Has anyone ever gone to such a conference? What was it like? Were people friendly? Was there much interaction? Easy to get to know people? Fun activities? Embarrassing or comfortable?

Reactions: medfet878
Would it be public to the press?

Pelusos said:
Would it be public to the press?
I saw in the book by Dr. Rhoda on AS/DL that she has lectured at conferences for AB/DL, so I assume they exist. I have never been to one, or heard of one.

I've never been to CAPCON (the biggest Age Player Convention as far as I know) but I will attend my annual ABDL long week end next week.
It's organized by ABDLs in a rented house for near 5 days 4 nights this year. We will be around 35. I go there each time it's organized (it's in France).
Sometimes, there is a "shop" (the owner of web sites comes with a van full of diapers, clothes, ...), and you can ask to be delivered directly for free at the place. This year he's not available.
It's a freedom place! You can eat like a baby, with a bib, have your bottle with you, wear wathever clothes you want, wear any type of diaper, dance in a onesie, a-s-o.
Basic rules apply: no sex harassment (do wathever you like in your room as far it is consented), no #2 (no smell, change quickly if it happens), no public (undertand not outside the private area of the house) ABDL. Respect eachother.
It's totally stress free, I'm feeling 100% myself.

Reactions: TigerDL, SimCo and BabyNancy
TabaCrate said:
I've never been to CAPCON (the biggest Age Player Convention as far as I know) but I will attend my annual ABDL long week end next week.
It's organized by ABDLs in a rented house for near 5 days 4 nights this year. We will be around 35. I go there each time it's organized (it's in France).
Sometimes, there is a "shop" (the owner of web sites comes with a van full of diapers, clothes, ...), and you can ask to be delivered directly for free at the place. This year he's not available.
It's a freedom place! You can eat like a baby, with a bib, have your bottle with you, wear wathever clothes you want, wear any type of diaper, dance in a onesie, a-s-o.
Basic rules apply: no sex harassment (do wathever you like in your room as far it is consented), no #2 (no smell, change quickly if it happens), no public (undertand not outside the private area of the house) ABDL. Respect eachother.
It's totally stress free, I'm feeling 100% myself.
Wow! What a dream come true that would be for me! Course, since I am totally “ in the closet” about this aspect of me, I’d need to secure a whole new wardrobe, or maybe just enough diapers, plastic pants, and onesies! I will look into CAPCON. Thanks!

Been to CAPCon and watch Dr. Ronda speak. It was a fairly small crowd (maybe 30) due to another event going on. It is very liberating indeed. Also great being able to try on clothes before you buy them. And play games and activities with other littles.

Reactions: TigerDL, SimCo and BabyNancy
Unless being with babyfurs in a convention counts then no. Is something I have considered though.

Back