Have you been caught by anyone?

I was caught at school camp when i was 16 , my classmates found out that i wear diapers . At the time kids were rather playful and with playing around they found out im wearing a diaper for bed because i was a bedwetter and had to wear them to bed. It was a series of events that happened and eventually they got hold of me and pulled my pants down revealing my diaper , i wanted to deny but its kinda obvious its a diaper tape tabs , wetness indicator etc.

Yea moms usually know all our dirty secrets… haha not sure if my mom knows or not

MikeDJ said:
I was recently out of diapers and training pants around 5 years old. I still missed the diapers and plastic pants. So my younger sister was still wearing and thought I would take a pair of her plastic pants and wear them during bedtime. I carefully and quietly took a pair out if the dresser and just wanted to wait for mom and dad to go to bed and Id slip them on. SO I laid down and put them under my pillow. I ended up falling asleep and never put them on. The issue though was the pants ended up falling on the floor from the bed, probably from tossing and turning in my sleep. So in the morning when I woke Mom had entered to wake us up and she sees these pants on the floor next to my bed. So she picks them up and hold them up asking why these were here? I came to and realized I never put them on! I was now mortified! Embarrassed I couldnt really speak. So she sort of slightly laughing said 'Its Ok you could still fit into these!" "Do you want to put these on? So again mortified I simply said quietly "No"....although deep down inside I wanted to....So I was completely caught attempting this plan....
I love this nonchalant asking of a mother. :love:
Mine did this too, I posted it in some other topics. Post-1, Post-2 and Post-3.
It instantly gave me the feeling of being little and not the big boy I thought I would already be.
I remember some sentences spoken to me like:
"I think somebody wants to be back in diapers?" Or "You want to be put back in Pampers, don't you?"
If she caught me staring or doing some baby behavior/acting. Most of the time I declined it, but my interest was kinda obvious. 😅

And I always listened carefully when I heard a mother asked her kid if they need a diaper change or other baby related interaction.
Mostly this happened on a playground or public swimming pool.
On some occasions I even heard the mother coaxing the little one into wearing a diaper like:
"I think it would be better if you wear a Pampers, don't you think?"
Young me was dying from jealousy and I wanted to switch places immediately.
I couldn't understand kids who fought against it, but the strict reaction from their mothers always gave me fantasy material. 😖

Reactions: Subtlerustle and TheDideeboy
prg333 said:
Yes she even made a few funny observations like. It must be nice not to have to get up during a movie or a concert or worry about finding a bathroom. I said that’s true especially when I use a Northshore diaper. they last very long time and a very absorbent. It is nice just to sit through a movie or especially a concert. When I go to New York City, I’ve gone with my female coworker, Jennifer a few times. It’s very hard to find a bathroom in the city. Unless you’re in a restaurant movie theater, art gallery. So with an overactive bladder, I’m just glad to be able to have my diaper to use. I’ll always take a few extra diapers in my backpack when I go to the city but I often have to change once in a 12 hour period.
Pretty much every time I go to NYC I wear one... they've been a godsend SO many times!

Reactions: TigerDL and prg333
Never been caught wearing one. And only been caught by family. My parents found my diaper stash and a wet diaper in my trash.

I’ve been caught a few times. One day I was working at a large orange hardware store and reaching to grab something from one of the stands. A coworker walked by and said nice diaper or something like that. We knew each other well so it wasn’t a big deal. I explained it to her.

Another time was out shopping and two women behind me said something to each other about my diaper.

I went to a doctor’s appointment for neck pain and the doctor asked me to remove my shirt. They saw my diaper and asked a bunch of questions. They seemed put off by it, to the point that I felt uncomfortable. Never went back to that doctor.

I had become so accustomed to wearing a diaper that while at work one day, I was chosen for a random drug test. I reported to the place and then realized I was wearing a diaper. The test person saw it, but didn’t not say anything.

Reactions: TheDideeboy and CutestPaddedFemboy
The first time I wore a Rearz pocket diaper out in public, my friend noticed the colorful design when I bent over. But he just asked if that was my SpongeBob underwear, as he knows I am a SpongeBob fan. I just made a vague comment about liking colorful underwear and nothing more was said.
Almost a year after that I finally told him about my wearing diapers and he didn't have a problem with it.

Never been ‘caught’ but my wife has pulled down my shirt when my pull-up was showing after I bent down.

Reactions: Ali123
TheDideeboy said:
Pretty much every time I go to NYC I wear one... they've been a godsend SO many times!
Yes, they’re very good for wearing to New York City. I like the North Shore mega max very comfortable and very absorbent. Sometimes I don’t even have to change into a fresh diaper when I’m in the city they last so long. But I usually I’ll change once if I’m uncomfortable easy to do to go into the handicap stall, take the diaper off put it in the garbage bag, put it back in my backpack then if I’m out on the street, I can just take out the garbage bag and throw it into a regular garbage.

Reactions: TigerDL and TheDideeboy
Back