Have you been caught by anyone?

goodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Whether or not you wanted your diaper showing or not, have your ever been caught wearing diapers/pull-ups? And not by a family member. Caught by a friend or a stranger. If they said anything, what did they say?

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and Canadianfalls
Not really caught... but had someone look in the bathroom stall , the gap between door and frame as I was changing... nothing was said

Caught by my mom and it didn't go well.

Reactions: Davvyboy
dogboy said:
Caught by my mom and it didn't go well.
What did she say? How old were u at the time?

Reactions: littledub1955 and LittleTyke
Yes a few days ago by a doctor. I carefully tryied to make sure it was all covered up. I have 3 discs in my back that are bulged. I went to the doctor (not my normal one), for back spasms. She was checking my mobility.. had me bend at waist and lift each leg. She pulled the top of my pants down and asked if I was wearing “depends”. She is a very nice lady but I have never been more embarrassed in my life. I go in Monday for a follow up with my normal dr that was out of town.

Reactions: TheDideeboy, warmfeeling and littledub1955
DLGary said:
Yes a few days ago by a doctor. I carefully tryied to make sure it was all covered up. I have 3 discs in my back that are bulged. I went to the doctor (not my normal one), for back spasms. She was checking my mobility.. had me bend at waist and lift each leg. She pulled the top of my pants down and asked if I was wearing “depends”. She is a very nice lady but I have never been more embarrassed in my life. I go in Monday for a follow up with my normal dr that was out of town.
How did u answer her? What did she say?

Reactions: littledub1955
goodnites said:
I nervously said they are similar (they were Megamax). She said I shouldn’t be wearing “depends” and wants me to get another mri.

Reactions: TheDideeboy, warmfeeling, littledub1955 and 1 other person
goodnites said:
On Monday I have to face my regular doctor and I’m embarrassed

Reactions: warmfeeling and goodnites
DLGary said:
What do u plan on saying if your doctor asks why you’re wearing adult diapers?

Reactions: warmfeeling
Well I already said the spasms make me wet myself. She was concerned but I haven’t had any accidents since Tuesday. I don’t get to wear much tbh

Reactions: warmfeeling and goodnites
Never been caught.

Reactions: Deleted member 69668
quartz200420012 said:
Never been caught.
I had a good run.. for awhile. Careful out there!

I was count dozens of times as a young child, maybe up to the age of 7, MAYBE 8. The last iteration of which had me in electrical tape waistband Pampers as they didn't even come close to fitting properly and I had to wear (and use them) for 3 nights and two days, including being forced to play outside with the neighborhood kids. THANK GOD I somehow managed to NOT have to poop, which for me back then, was amazing as I usually went a minimum of 2x/day, often 3! I had my balls broken about that until I started to grow and develop muscle FAR faster in far greater quantity than my peers. I may not have been the biggest guy (though I grew early so for a time I was amongst the biggest guys) and after smacking around the few who still felt it was wise to pick on me for stuff I did as a youngster, well, they never did it again. I was mortified at first when my mom caught me wearing one of my "loaded" (poop) TP diapers inside of my pants but not as badly as I was when sent into the back yard in a pair of shorts that didn't truly cover the entire Pamper though fear is always worse the reality. I had my balls broken for about an hour and then we resumed out normal shit of rock fights, full contact/no pads football and fighting. My younger brother and I were the two toughest, even at that young age (we had the most practice from beating the absolute shit out of each other) so the one kid who continually rode me for a month that I was a "Pamper Boy" as all diapers were called Pampers by everyone when I was a tot had his ass kicked by me at least 4-6 times as he'd call me Pamper or Pamper Boy and I'd start beating on him. It was a nice turning of the table to say to him that yeah, I'm being punished (ONLY people who knew why were my Mom & Dad, my brother had some pieces of the picture but not all, especially me loading a homemade TP diaper, again) so that covered my excuse and outside of some ball busters occasionally bringing it up for a year or two it died it's own death and I doubt anyone but me remember it today. I wish to Christ I was smart enough to NOT be caught but at 7-8, the mind doesn't work as well as we might had thought it did. I had to use them and had saggy wet Pampers on while outside and was not allowed to use the bathroom in the house. THANKFULLY none of the families on the block had a lot of money and buying Pampers just for the sake of torturing me for desires outside of my control ended once the stack of Pampers my Mom had for babysitting the younger kids of the 5 families on the block ran out, my punishment ended, THANK GOD!. I did secretly WISH I could had pooped and slept in it, but I know that would had led to much more extreme punishment, or at least I believed it would had.

To my knowledge, I never was caught again and if I was, NO ONE said a word.

CptKirk

Last edited:
DLGary said:
WHY? If you have an injury causing you continence issues, diapers are a REAL RESPONSIBLE way to handle this issue. A Dr. saying you shouldn't be wearing depends is saying that out of concern for your health and is determined to get to the root of the cause! Trust me on that. They're not "judging you" for wearing, they want to resolve the underlying issue causing you to feel you need to wear.

I've been wearing in front of my Dr's for 20+ years and yes, Dr's unfamiliar with my issues will ask me why and do what they think necessary to get me to where I am functioning normally, not needing diapers. Too bad none have been successful and I know after years of continual tests and such I'm stuck with this. My lower back is literally severely damaged and there's nerve issue on multiple facets, continence being only one of them. I have another that strikes without warning and causes my right leg to "go out)....having pretty severe Osteoporosis of my spine has everyone concerned A LOT but thankfully I "know how to fall" and haven't come close to breaking my back though the risk is most certainly there.

Face it, with the MULTITUDE of issues I live with, incontinence is by far the least significant, I have few bowel issues and they're rare and it is the ONLY issue I have that causes me NO PAIN! Do I wish I had full and total control? YOU BET! But compared to everything else wrong with me (6 figures worth of prescriptions for 15 or 16/21 years. NICE!) this is about as much a none issue as I can have.

I had ONE doctor berate me for being in a wet diaper (I couldn't stand or walk at the time) and then accuse me of being in HIS hospital to "suck up all of HIS drugs"...when I asked him to repeat it he put his face an inch away from mine (as I was inclining the bed as high as it would go) and without the HEAVY hard to understand accent he spoke with prior to that was crystal clear repeating that exact same phrase when I hammered him so hard with an overhand right that blood reached 2 walls and the ceiling and he was out cold for 2-3 minutes. I was very content afterwards and resigned myself to being arrested only not only did I NOT get in trouble, HE was fired as I heard he had a history of berating patients and having an unacceptable bedside manner. EVEN IF I had been charged, I still would not had regretted what I did even a little. I REFUSE to allow ANYONE to berate me/talk down to me. Sadly for him that was within 8-9 months of me first getting deathly ill, but I had bench pressed over 500lbs less than 10 months earlier, so I was still "massive" and I know very few people can punch as well as I do and even less hit harder (know how to land) better. I was over 250 but had been 232 of pure muscle to start the year and he got the full fore of my fist squarely in the face from an overhand right. I'd do it again though the days of me being a physical specimen stronger than 99% of men on earth is LONG since gone.

Not OPNCE has ANY OTHER Dr or nurse ever had anything bad to say about me being in need of diapers and many showed great empathy towards me which is always appreciated.

CptKirk

Last edited:
I’m just embarrassed because she is attractive and not my normal dr. I’m on the fence of getting another mri that she requested. I literally just paid my last one off! Already know I have 3 bulging discs. But it seems to be healing faster than in the past. I’m only 170 lbs

For myself I prefer to call it "outed" instead of "caught." I'm IC not ABDL. Of course i was outed many times. Particularly when I was in school. To be honest, when I was in elementary school, most other students (including the teachers) already knew that I wore a diaper. Not my favorite place. Junior high school was the worst ("diaper boy"). When I finally went to college, it was easier to hide my diaper (had a solo dorm room). Still, I did get outed a few times. As an adult it's easier to ignore comments. Plus it's better to be discreet these days (looser clothing and fixation shorts).

• Sad
Reactions: 247 and CptKirk
Not sure if this one counts since my wife knows of my diaper wearing, but she has never approved of it and refuses to ever see me in one. Well, one night I snuck into bed with a diaper on after my wife had gone to bed much earlier than I did. The plan was to wake up in the morning before she got up to remove it. I had done this quite a few times before so I wasn’t too worried. Well I woke up early as usual, snuck off to our walk in closet, closed the door behind me and dropped my pants. Just as my pants hit the floor, the closet door opened and my wife said “what are you doing in there?” I turned around in nothing but a diaper and tshirt. My wife’s eyes locked with mine, she looked down at my diaper for a second, back up to my eyes, shook her head and then closed the door and went back to bed. I was so embarrassed and nervous and didn’t know how I would face my wife after that. I finished changing out of my diaper, took a few minutes to regroup and slowly walked back to bed. My wife was there and didn’t say anything. I asked “do you want to talk about what just happened?” She said, “no, not at all.” And that was that. She never brought it up ever again.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: TheDideeboy, Subtlerustle, Diaperderby and 2 others
DLGary said:
I’m just embarrassed because she is attractive and not my normal dr. I’m on the fence of getting another mri that she requested. I literally just paid my last one off! Already know I have 3 bulging discs. But it seems to be healing faster than in the past. I’m only 170 lbs
The concern from the doctor with a combination of bulging discs and incontinence is probably

Cauda Equina Syndrome​

I was caught by my mom twice. Thankfully, Mom seemed to think that my embarrassment was punishment enough. That, or she figured it was no big deal and I needed space to experiment. 🤷 Who knows? We never talked about it. On the second occasion, she suddenly opened the door to my bedroom when I was weaing nothing but an old cloth baby diaper. My heart just about exploded. To my extreme relief, she proceeded to lecture me about chores or homework and then left. We have a good relationship and I’ve often wondered what was going through her head at the time, but I think I’m ok with not knowing!

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955 and Diapersntights
Dalmatian said:
The concern from the doctor with a combination of bulging discs and incontinence is probably

Cauda Equina Syndrome​

That is what she was worried about. My issue is im not rich and cant nessesarily afford to spend unless it actually helps. I did several months of physical therapy that did help. They don’t like to do much because I’m only 40.

Back