Have noticed

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well I've noticed something the in the last week. Unless I'm going đź’©. I don't use the commode anymore. I don't make it at all anymore when I'm going to pee. I'm only peeing in my diaper. Not what I really want. But there are alot worse things that can happen besides having to change my wet diapers all day.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jorelaxed and Freddie07601
Everyone who is experiencing incontinence finds their own answer to the question "Should I try to make it to the toilet or just pee in my diaper?" For me it was a progression from trying to make it every time to no longer trying but consciously wetting my diaper, to noticing that I was wetting or even had already wet my diaper. Part of that progression was increasing incontinence, but part of it was my decision to relieve the mental stress of running to the toilet all the time.

I hope you feel good about not trying to make it to the toilet when you only feel an urge to pee.

Reactions: Diprs2, wordencole and Jorelaxed
Freddie07601 said:
Everyone who is experiencing incontinence finds their own answer to the question "Should I try to make it to the toilet or just pee in my diaper?" For me it was a progression from trying to make it every time to no longer trying but consciously wetting my diaper, to noticing that I was wetting or even had already wet my diaper. Part of that progression was increasing incontinence, but part of it was my decision to relieve the mental stress of running to the toilet all the time.

I hope you feel good about not trying to make it to the toilet when you only feel an urge to pee.
No I'm not purposely wetting my diaper. I get the urge to pee then pee uncontrollably lol was just saying I had no need for the commode unless I'm going poop

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
Freddie07601 said:

I know all about the stress of rushing to the toilet all the time. That's why I just gave up in the end.

Reactions: Diprs2, Freddie07601 and joemama
I accepted that he anguish of trying to get to the toilet was worse. Especially when out in public. I just accept it now and use my nappy. Hope others that are IC can do the same.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
Back