have holding urine

Ohiodiaper88

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
i went to urologist and my doctor said nothing wrong, but when i have to go pee, it comes on strong and barely make to the restroom, i get wet spots in my pants, when i cough hard it comes out a little with poo, its embarrassing to me, like i said i told the doctors. should i start wearing diapers or protection, makes nervous.

Reactions: Deleted member 74829, AttilaThePun and Diprs2
Ohiodiaper88 said:
i went to urologist and my doctor said nothing wrong, but when i have to go pee, it comes on strong and barely make to the restroom, i get wet spots in my pants, when i cough hard it comes out a little with poo, its embarrassing to me, like i said i told the doctors. should i start wearing diapers or protection, makes nervous.
I think if it protects you from bladder leaks or bowel accidents, and gives you peace of mind, then why not wear something?

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and Deleted member 74829
AttilaThePun said:
I think if it protects you from bladder leaks or bowel accidents, and gives you peace of mind, then why not wear something?
If you’re having some trouble with bladder leaking or some poop coming out. You should definitely wear a diaper. I knew I had overactive bladder and just used a diaper at night but try to avoid it during the day. It just was stressful I had to worry too much about finding a bathroom. Worried about drinking too much I had several accidents where I had wet pants out in public where it was noticeable and people commented and said things. So it’s Much better to wear a protective adult diaper that will be good for you. One that’s absorbent enough but not necessarily the thickest more bulky big adult diaper there’s definitely thinner ones. That are better than pull-ups but not as thick as some brands like better dry or North Shore. Abena X plus or now known as level for a good plastic back diapers. They’re thinner than the other more premium brands like North Shore. But still quite absorbent I think up to 65 ounces

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and AttilaThePun
Ohiodiaper88 said:
Yes. If your having trouble holding it then why fight it it's impossibles.

Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun and Edgewater
I have real concerns regarding what your doctor stated, assuming that you were very honest when you defined what you are faced with!
It is always a possibility that you had not been heard or how you reported your concerns.

Incontinence is a serious issue to report as such events as you defined can be the beginning or worsening of a failing organ(s), onset or worsening of an illness or like things with your mental health. As a result, my Doctors' that I have seen never take such reports lightly!!

Call your doctors office and get a copy of your visit report!

Reactions: Diprs2 and AttilaThePun
Back