Has anyone tried these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yolandi said:
Your Mom sounds lovely & you sound like a good boy for doing as you're told! I bet you're a Little cutie!

*blushes* Shucks! Thank you! I suppose thanks from my mom too XD

SuperiorPenguin said:
*blushes* Shucks! Thank you! I suppose thanks from my mom too XD

Aww so cute! I made you blush! ''purr''

Yolandi said:
Aww so cute! I made you blush! ''purr''

When you've gone through life like I have it is hard to get me to do, consider yourself lucky :p

SuperiorPenguin said:
consider yourself lucky :p

I'm lucky am I? & don't stick your tongue out at me! cheeky little devil.

Yolandi said:
I'm lucky am I? & don't stick your tongue out at me! cheeky little devil.

#ItIs2015SoItIsLegal

SuperiorPenguin said:
#ItIs2015SoItIsLegal

I can't seem to send a pm kind of annoying! but I got ya! (blush)

Yolandi said:
I can't seem to send a pm kind of annoying! but I got ya! (blush)

Not until you get rid of that pesky blue name (at least that is when I could). As long as you got it, were all good.

SuperiorPenguin said:
Not until you get rid of that pesky blue name (at least that is when I could). As long as you got it, were all good.

So that's how it works & yes I got it. Thank you sweetie! ''purr''

Yolandi said:
So that's how it works & yes I got it. Thank you sweetie! ''purr''

I think that is how it works, don't quote me on it. I am new here, I just have no life outside the internet XD

SuperiorPenguin said:
I think that is how it works, don't quote me on it. I am new here, I just have no life outside the internet XD

That's okay I'm sure I'll figure it out. Good to know your new to here as well! I haven't really stepped outside of this Thread yet!
(little nervous I guess) Actually I'm pretty shy but I easily warm to people if they seem friendly.

Yolandi said:
That's okay I'm sure I'll figure it out. Good to know your new to here as well! I haven't really stepped outside of this Thread yet!
(little nervous I guess) Actually I'm pretty shy but I easily warm to people if they seem friendly.

Im the same way! Most the people here are really friendly! I'm sure they'd love yourb input on more than just this thread!

SuperiorPenguin said:
Im the same way! Most the people here are really friendly! I'm sure they'd love yourb input on more than just this thread!

We have a new mutual friend! :)

zipperless said:

Yes, it does look that way!

zipperless said:

Thank you for your friend request! It's lovely to feel accepted! & by the way I placed my order today! so fingers crossed my pull ups should be here soon!

Yolandi said:
by the way I placed my order today! so fingers crossed my pull ups should be here soon!

I got my Abu space diapers today! My parents are out of state being tourists so I am trying em out. Pretty amazing so far! I can't wait to hear what you think. I'd like a goodnites replacement!

SuperiorPenguin said:
I got my Abu space diapers today! My parents are out of state being tourists so I am trying em out. Pretty amazing so far! I can't wait to hear what you think. I'd like a goodnites replacement!

Aww! you've got new nappies as well? Lucky boy! what are they like? do they have cute prints on them? I bet you've been toddling around today! So cute ''purr''

Yolandi said:
Aww! you've got new nappies as well? Lucky boy! what are they like? do they have cute prints on them? I bet you've been toddling around today! So cute ''purr''

Yeah! They do have cute prints on them!! They are huge, normally I do cloth back cushies which are a thin premium diaper, these are really thick. Nice to have them today it's -2C outside!!

SuperiorPenguin said:
Yeah! They do have cute prints on them!! They are huge, normally I do cloth back cushies which are a thin premium diaper, these are really thick. Nice to have them today it's -2C outside!!

They sound adorable! I hope they aren't too big for you! otherwise your end up feeling damp & that's no fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back