Has anyone tried the new molicare super plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddedwolf said:
Well, I better order some before they go away in the U.S. too.

According to the representative they said that they had no plans to phase out their plastic backed line in the U.S any time soon actually.

Mattew said:
Do you have any links supporting this? It is April Fools day after all. I can't find anything saying they'll be keeping them plastic backed in the US but not UK. Everything I'm seeing is talking about completely phasing out the plastic backed & introducing cloth-like.

I don't remember the links themselves but I do know this was talked about on ADISC before and that those threads are now closed. I would recommend typing in the word Molicare under search and specifically look through all the closed threads between September of 2014 to March of this year. I only vaguely remember this but the facts are there on this site. Also I am not playing a prank because I am always dead serious about everything I say or at least literal in it's meaning. I don't like doing that to people and it leads to miscommunication problems on top of that anyways. I can find the thread but it will take me a while though. I will PM fruitkitty about it though because I think he knows more then me though so I will get back to you on it.

accepted said:
According to the representative they said that they had no plans to phase out their plastic backed line in the U.S any time soon ...

Ok. I'll look for it. I remember a similar talk about the Abeanas being available in both the plastic backed & cloth backed. I must have missed the thread saying that something similar was going to happen with the Molicares.

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing I could find is a response by NorthShore Adam, saying he'd spoken with the company, & he said what you'd said: that they'll remain in the US, but possible be phased out in the UK.

I'm still skeptical. I'll wait until I need to order again, before I'll be convinced one way or the other.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/90711-Molicare-Super-Plus-is-being-phased-out/page3?highlight=Molicare

accepted said:
According to the representative they said that they had no plans to phase out their plastic backed line in the U.S any time soon actually.

I don't remember the links themselves but I do know this was talked about on ADISC before and that those threads are now closed. I would recommend typing in the word Molicare under search and specifically look through all the closed threads between September of 2014 to March of this year. I only vaguely remember this but the facts are there on this site. Also I am not playing a prank because I am always dead serious about everything I say or at least literal in it's meaning. I don't like doing that to people and it leads to miscommunication problems on top of that anyways. I can find the thread but it will take me a while though. I will PM fruitkitty about it though because I think he knows more then me though so I will get back to you on it.

That's good to hear

Well so much for plans to move to Europe. They have some good diapers but if this is what they think about consumer choice then no thanks. I just can't wrap my head around why North America is more consumer choice friendly while companies in Europe are just all "in with the new out with the old, new is the only option and your choices are to accept it or don't buy it." I think we should all pose this very important question:

Why are companies killing consumer choice in the incontinence market? And what can we do about it?

I just got a sample of molicare super plus with plastic backs.

ceary said:
I just got a sample of molicare super plus with plastic backs.

Cool. Hope you like them. They're my "go-too" diaper. I like the fit, feel, absorbency, softness of the inside, & high leak guards. Only thing I don't like is the color. I'm not a big fan of purple. Let us know how you like them.

Mattew said:
Cool. Hope you like them. They're my "go-too" diaper. I like the fit, feel, absorbency, softness of the inside, & high leak guards. Only thing I don't like is the color. I'm not a big fan of purple. Let us know how you like them.

Thanks. I absolutely loved them. My new favorite. I would a stayed in them all night if i could Lol. So absorbant and comfy. I like how soft they are inside ... Purple color was eh. I do like purple but I like classic white. Lol. I just need to practice taping the sides of diapers more til I have a good fit each time.

Last edited:
ceary said:
Thanks. I absolutely loved them. My new favorite. I would a stayed in them all night if i could Lol. So absorbant and comfy. I like how soft they are inside ... Purple color was eh. I do like purple but I like classic white. Lol. I just need to practice taping the sides of diapers more til I have a good fit each time.

That's good to hear that you can still get them in plastic. I guess Accepted was correct, & it'll only be the UK that replaces the plastic with cloth. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the color either. It would be neat for them to be white, but still plastic. I know the cloth ones will be white.

Mattew said:
That's good to hear that you can still get them in plastic. I guess Accepted was correct, & it'll only be the UK that replaces the plastic with cloth. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the color either. It would be neat for them to be white, but still plastic. I know the cloth ones will be white.

WooooHooooo I don't have to give up diapers then.

Oceltot said:
WooooHooooo I don't have to give up diapers then.

I know. This is good news.

The last time I had Super pluses was when I ordered a half case off of amazon about 10 months ago. I'm still debating to get a full case of those or of the Comficare Dry 24/7s. I like them both. I do think that the Super pluses are a bit more comfy and poofy.

Ya shoot wow. Happy to hear they're still coming in plastic. I just made an order of a case this week and talk of only cloth backed got me worried briefly. Nothing on the Northshore care site seemed to indicate the super plus wasn't plastic. But man id hate to have that disappointment. The diapers are due for delivery tomorrow.

cm90210 said:
Ya shoot wow. Happy to hear they're still coming in plastic. I just made an order of a case this week and talk of only cloth backed got me worried briefly. Nothing on the Northshore care site seemed to indicate the super plus wasn't plastic. But man id hate to have that disappointment. The diapers are due for delivery tomorrow.

Let know know when they come in, if they are still plastic. I'm going to double check with Nirthshore before I order again. It'll be awhile before I need to order.

Mattew said:
Let know know when they come in, if they are still plastic. I'm going to double check with Nirthshore before I order again. It'll be awhile before I need to order.

The ones I got were plastic. Bag looks a little different from former ones I've received. Haven't tried one out yet.

cm90210 said:
The ones I got were plastic. Bag looks a little different from former ones I've received. Haven't tried one out yet.

Thanks for letting me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back