Demonbabywearspamps

Space demon baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm not talking about their diapers. I wanna know if anyone has tried their clothing? I'd love to buy some buy I don't know anyone that has bought their clothes before. If anyone has bought their shirts or undies i'd love to try them but idk how they fit. I want their clothes they're so cute but I haven't been able to ask anyone about their experience with them.

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
Yes, lots of items. Super cute but shipping from China is a few extra days. Also, I ordered through the “Shop” app.

SoCalSwitch said:
Yes, lots of items. Super cute but shipping from China is a few extra days. Also, I ordered through the “Shop” app.
Screenshot 2024-03-23 1.44.17 PM.png

Demonbabywearspamps said:
They ship their diapers from a fulfillment center in IL. I'm sure the products are shipped to the fulfillment centers after manufacturing. Every item isn't shipped as a single item from China to customer.
Btw, love their diapers the color scheme especially. Beautiful pastels and very infantile looking. Nothing else on their website interests me though.

Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps
Demonbabywearspamps said:
I'm not talking about their diapers. I wanna know if anyone has tried their clothing? I'd love to buy some buy I don't know anyone that has bought their clothes before. If anyone has bought their shirts or undies i'd love to try them but idk how they fit. I want their clothes they're so cute but I haven't been able to ask anyone about their experience with them.
I never heard of pretendagain, but I may look into it!! One of my alters seemed pretty interested in the clothing prints

DreamyDoodleBug said:
I never heard of pretendagain, but I may look into it!! One of my alters seemed pretty interested in the clothing prints
you have alters too?

Back