Bigbabybret

It said to place avatar here!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Litterally, no pulse, no breathing, nothing.

Yes, I was brought back by the EMT's, not sure on how long was out for.

I remember nothing I can say was "Real" about the experiance, but have some recolloctions/memory from the time.

I'm just now 3-1/2 years after the this that I'm starting to talk about it.

I have NO good timeline, time seems to be well askew from the "real" world outside my head.
Basically I was slowly/over some considerable time, like 30 mins in the real world from falling (Phone called 911 cause of a drop) and when the emt's were on-site to start working on me. They seemed to be in/out (from security cams) like 10-12 mins. In that time they gave me narcan(it wasnt any overdose), couldnt get a pulse, not sure the exact timeline, but drilled in an IO in my leg, started pushing fluids in with medications through the IO, not sure what all meds they pushed in, but I know I got the paddles at least once as burns on me chest from that.

The best clinical diagnosis is Autonomic nerve damage. And have the chicken and the egg deal. Did the fall cause the brain issues or did i have an issue with brain which caused me to fall.

That said for the actual facts, now comes the "Memories".

I remember quite a lot from the time I was out, seems to me i was out for about 1-2 days. I remember being in a large theater (like victorian medical theater) and being the patient on the gurney. Remember them talking about my condition and past issues and this was over quite a long time, both talking about things that wern't available in victorian times, and this "dr" explaining medical things to the people watching, form little things like reflex in the legs, arms, etc. Then going through things I didnt understand as well.

After that, i was with people that seemed famaliar to me, but not exactly people i recognize...Like people I should know....

Talked with many people about many different things, mostly very technical things, from AI to physical silicon being used for computer chips, and physics at the quantum realm, and things like interpersonal relationships, to wellbeing talks.

This was many many days, and multiple hours of conversations.

Also, i felt very comfortable, no pain (I have pain every day from previous injuries), remember was in my actual house for a lot of this "time". and way to much to put in a post.

So, I wake up in the ICU with lots of tubes and stuff, not sure if real or not...but met a bunch of drs about what was going on, funny thing is when I actually woke up, the previous drs that i met with, they didnt exist. So that was also not in this realm.

Anyhow that was a start of a pile of medical issues, but I was alive...but never felt like i died in any way. Quite a bunch of the "conversations" i had with people are WAY outside my expertise, some within my expertise as well, tons of different topics. But all them even if in my expertise was way too far above what i know. I'm smart but in no way is something I "Know", like talking about quantum physics, I've read/watched a couple things about it, but that is all. Also things I dont know anything about at all, like talking about gene splicing, or orbital mechanics. I have since watched a few things on these topics I could find and the talks seem to be true/similar to these memories.

Anyhow, had to post a bit about this, have not talked to many people about this, only my ex GF.

• Wow
Reactions: AUG168, Lumos, Subtlerustle and 5 others
Very interesting read!

Yes I have 25 years ago from an accidental overdose of booze and Valium.
When I went to the other side it was an amazing experience, I had a sense of calm.peace and happiness I never felt in my life. I know am not afraid to die as long as god forgives me for my sins. I am afraid of how I will die.

Reactions: Bigbabybret, AUG168, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
Jbo said:
When I went to the other side it was an amazing experience, I had a sense of calm.peace and happiness I never felt in my life. I know am not afraid to die as long as god forgives me for my sins. I am afraid of how I will die.
Well, yes it was very calm, and bordering on euforic feelings.

I know I was dead at most 10-12 mins, more likely when i fell, to the time the ems arrived (Cop/EMS first) would not have been the entire time, least i'd think i wouldnt have died instantly.

But, did you have a serious time dialation, to me the experiances and "Conversations" would have taken days. I was somewhat awake in the ambulance, then again once in the icu. But that is NOT close the the experince I had for time.

I also was "Conversing" with "people?" about things I really have NO ackground in. My background is in Computer security/Networks/Design, and Aviation. But never so much have studied quantum physics, or cosmic alignments/physics, or even just the "small talk?" was well above my pay grade. I am smart but have never been really instrested in things like orbatal physics, or physics. Closest would be as a kid i did once have a star map.

Anyhow, Hard to come to grips with this experiance. I'm also not into religious dogma, but am spiratual to some degree. Just as a background on me. But that said, I would describe the feelings as something that can easily be labeled as gods protection and guidance. And without getting into religion, I do see something more than just regular people/entities/etc.

It's really only the last 6 months that I've processed most of this and being able to talk about it. I dont know anyone that has died before.

Also, from the whole death thing, I have some more issues with my autonomic nerve systems, BP can change 50+ points in 5 mins, random hot/cold/sweating. This is also the chicken and egg deal. Did i hurt my brain when i fell and died, or did something happen to my brain that caused the fall. Currently i might pass out like 1-2 times a week, which is better than multi times a day. It's been tested with Mayo Clinic disautonomic testing, which not anything can be fixed anyhow.

If you ever want to chat drop me a PM.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Jbo said:
My doctor once asked me if I am afraid of death. I told him that I'm not afraid of *being* dead, but more concerned about the means of *becoming* dead being extremely unpleasant. He understood.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BobbiSueEllen and Jbo
Bigbabybret said:
Well, yes it was very calm, and bordering on euforic feelings.

I know I was dead at most 10-12 mins, more likely when i fell, to the time the ems arrived (Cop/EMS first) would not have been the entire time, least i'd think i wouldnt have died instantly.

But, did you have a serious time dialation, to me the experiances and "Conversations" would have taken days. I was somewhat awake in the ambulance, then again once in the icu. But that is NOT close the the experince I had for time.

I also was "Conversing" with "people?" about things I really have NO ackground in. My background is in Computer security/Networks/Design, and Aviation. But never so much have studied quantum physics, or cosmic alignments/physics, or even just the "small talk?" was well above my pay grade. I am smart but have never been really instrested in things like orbatal physics, or physics. Closest would be as a kid i did once have a star map.

Anyhow, Hard to come to grips with this experiance. I'm also not into religious dogma, but am spiratual to some degree. Just as a background on me. But that said, I would describe the feelings as something that can easily be labeled as gods protection and guidance. And without getting into religion, I do see something more than just regular people/entities/etc.

It's really only the last 6 months that I've processed most of this and being able to talk about it. I dont know anyone that has died before.

Also, from the whole death thing, I have some more issues with my autonomic nerve systems, BP can change 50+ points in 5 mins, random hot/cold/sweating. This is also the chicken and egg deal. Did i hurt my brain when i fell and died, or did something happen to my brain that caused the fall. Currently i might pass out like 1-2 times a week, which is better than multi times a day. It's been tested with Mayo Clinic disautonomic testing, which not anything can be fixed anyhow.

If you ever want to chat drop me a PM.
I sure will drop you a pm! I’m spiritual but not religious. Religion is a business but being spiritual to me is with my relationship with god and Jesus. I don’t look down on people that don’t believe.

Reactions: AUG168
Jbo said:
I sure will drop you a pm! I’m spiritual but not religious. Religion is a business but being spiritual to me is with my relationship with god and Jesus. I don’t look down on people that don’t believe.
Very well said, I am spirtual, but can not get behind the business/dogma.

Look forward to a PM from anyone that may want more info or has any experiance with dying.

I am still processing the information to this very day, I dont have answers yet, but even just posting here is a real leap forward for me, i've mentioned it a couple times here, but this is the first time anywhere posting specific info about the experiance...

I have a feeling I still have a LONG way to go to truly understand the whole thing, if ever?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Jbo
I know I came close. I had a bleeding ulcer in 1985. My wife drove me to a medical clinic and while they were taking me out in a wheelchair, I passed out and went through the tunnel of light. I saw my parents and some other past relatives standing and waiting. There was a rushing sound and I came to, slumped in the wheelchair. My doctor was almost as white as I was and I was rushed to the hospital. I received 5 units of blood in the first two days. While I was out or beyond, there was a tremendous feeling of peace. I was perfectly fine with continuing and being in the next world. I suspect we'll all experience that one day when we pass. We shouldn't be afraid of death.

Reactions: geka, BobbiSueEllen and Jbo
My aunt told me some stories of patients she had seen in the hospital who had suffered major trauma and "died", or "died" from a surgery. The patients described meeting with people, and those people seemed to know that the patients weren't supposed to be there for long.
One patient described meeting an elderly gentleman who gave him an address and told him to deliver a message to his sons. When the patient woke up, he started screaming the address and demanded to be taken to the house. When they got there, the residents of the house opened the door and he explained what happened. Turned out that the description of the man matched their late father, and the message was relevant.
Another patient suffered a major trauma from a pickup truck rollover (she was in the bed of the truck with a bunch of others...yay Iran!) and met her late grandmother in the time that she was dead. Oddly enough, her grandmother told her "you don't belong here...you need to go back".

Reactions: AUG168, geka, dogboy and 1 other person
Closest I ever got was two near-midair collisions and a gun in the face. That's it.

• Wow
Reactions: SofiaInPampers
I have, it was a while ago but I had one of my epileptic seizures do that to me one time

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
Nope. Can't say I have

BobbiSueEllen said:
Closest I ever got was two near-midair collisions and a gun in the face. That's it.
I'd say that's close enough!

BobbiSueEllen said:
Shared something similar, a job I worked at for a very short period of time I worked as unarmed security overnight at a rehab. One night our building got shot at needless to say that's why it was a short period of time there because i resigned the day after.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and AttilaThePun
Cant say I have.

I've overdosed before. The last thing I remember before waking up was that I was scared and alone.

I think waking up alone and not having anyone know what happened to me was the worst part of it. I guess it reinforced the idea that... Death isn't quite scary for me if I live alone and die alone

• Sad
Milianna said:
Cant say I have.

I've overdosed before. The last thing I remember before waking up was that I was scared and alone.

I think waking up alone and not having anyone know what happened to me was the worst part of it. I guess it reinforced the idea that... Death isn't quite scary for me if I live alone and die alone
Maybe you're alone, physically...but not with you in our hearts and minds!

Hug Emoji MED SM.png
I've overdosed, too...once, 30 years ago. Please, don't do it again! You're right...it's not fun: I got crammed into an ambulance in a hurry, an IV crammed into my arm, whisked right in, fed ipecac & activated charcoal and heaved until dry and beyond. Please...if you ever feel that way again, get in here and talk! Please??? We care...I care! 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, dogboy, Subtlerustle and 1 other person
My psychologist who has worked at The University of Virginia Hospital told me a story that one of the doctors told him. In each of the patient rooms there is a hidden number on the ceiling. You can't see it from the hospital bed or sitting in a chair or even standing. You'd have to be on a ladder. He told my psychologist that he would be surprised how many patients who coded in their room could accurately report the number having seen it as an out of body experience. Each room has a different number.

i was technically 'dead' for about 10 seconds on the operating table when I was only 2 years old.

My kidneys were joined together in the womb. One day one of my ureters was blocked and caused a backlog of urine into both my kidneys and back into my bloodstream. I nearly went into a coma that same night. My kidneys nearly failed so I was lucky that I didn't have to go onto dialysis afterwards.

Anyway they operated to remove the blockage and drained off all the urine. I would have died overnight otherwise. In fact I was very close to death that night as my heart stopped for about 10 seconds.

I was too young to remember anything and I have no idea if it caused any short / long term damage.

I have had several other potential near death experiences since then but I have always been lucky enough to survive and to avoid any injury. Almost like I have a guardian angel watching over me. lol.

I have never actually been technically 'dead' or otherwise since that operation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
yes, but I dont think its age-appropriate for me to explain it here :p

I have not, but I see a healer regularly who has given me great insight into life/death, God and my past. I now do chakra meditations regularly which I find massively helpful in daily life. We have discussed dying and it does not phase me, I just need to keep alive to look after my wife who has some brain damage following a car knocking her down.
On the lighter side I like Woody Allen’s comment on death, “I am not afraid of dying, I just don’t want to be there when it happens!”

Reactions: AttilaThePun
Back