Has anyone kept up with what happened with ABDL Story Club?

archerstaley

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
From what I gathered the site is being deleted permanently. The owner and originator of the site was attacked and murdered. Danni was a wonderful person and did not deserve this.
Upon her injury, the holster and her friend discovered many stories violating both legal and policy. They have decided to take it all down without an archive.
They are very upset at the mod team that did little to stem the flow of stories that were not allowed.
Sad day. I’ve been around on that since the Network54 days.

• Sad
Reactions: Cottontail
Whoa. 😦 I don't read ABDL stories often and wasn't aware of that site, but I did a little poking around just now and found it, or what's left of it anyway. There's a link to a message from the admin, but it no longer works. I did find some posts on DD that talked about the site owner being attacked and critically injured. It's further suggested that she was attacked because she was ABDL, but it's not clear how this is known. In any case, this is obviously a terrible situation, and all the more so if she's since died of her injuries.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Whoa. 😦 I don't read ABDL stories often and wasn't aware of that site, but I did a little poking around just now and found it, or what's left of it anyway. There's a link to a message from the admin, but it no longer works. I did find some posts on DD that talked about the site owner being attacked and critically injured. It's further suggested that she was attacked because she was ABDL, but it's not clear how this is known. In any case, this is obviously a terrible situation, and all the more so if she's since died of her injuries.
Yeah. What an insane story. The downfall of that site isn’t because of mismanagement or hacking. But because of all that. So very sad.

Back