Has anyone found a diaper friendly partner?

abdlbill004

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don’t care what the dynamic is I’m just wondering if any guy has found a female that excepts the fetish or at the vary least can tolerate it. Plz real relationships not fantasy.

Reactions: BunnyFofo and warmfeeling
Yup, have the most beautiful and wonderful wife/mommy in the world. She is incredible.

Reactions: sissyBabyDonna, warmfeeling and ABdrew
Yeah i 100% have. My wife of 22 years is amazing and she's known and actively participated in my abdl adventures pretty much since day one

Reactions: warmfeeling
I just posted this on the sexuality forum as wasn’t sure where to put it but I’ll leave it here as well.

Recently my wife discovered my diaper stash and I was forced to come out to her as a DL and told her all about my kink as a caregiver. To my relief she didn’t run away screaming but listened to me explain everything and agreed that as she is quite submissive she would try being my “little princess”.

So last night we shipped the child off to his grandparents and she was my little princess when I got home from work. OH MY GOD it was everything I had dreamed it could be. She used her “princess pants” and got changed twice. She struggled to let go infront of me but as soon as I left the room she called out excitedly that she had started wetting.

She said she enjoyed the experience and would happily do it again. She wore little kings during the day and I loved the wetness indicator and then for PJ time she had a crinklz fairy tale and the rustle every time she moved made me so horny.

Any way just wanted to share “my success” story.

• Wow
Reactions: broadband76, Chrissie, littledinogoesrawr and 10 others
My wife is ok with me being a dl.
She helps me sometimes with a fresh diaper.
She isn’t into wearing herself.

abdlbill004 said:
I don’t care what the dynamic is I’m just wondering if any guy has found a female that excepts the fetish or at the vary least can tolerate it. Plz real relationships not fantasy.
Yes my wife, we dated for a few years and life became so that we ended up marring. She not AB or DL but loves babies and its 24/7 for me now. Except when I go to the office.

My girlfriend is someone that is into this. She wears herself and is one of the things we talked about when we first started dating. And she is into me wearing diapers and women's clothes and we have shopped together a few times for new clothes for both of us. Though, I do always have to ask if what she is finding that she thinks is cute is for me or her :)

Reactions: warmfeeling and Lyric
Abbie was very open mined and very understanding about me wearing !

• Love
Reactions: nectar0001, warmfeeling, ianwee and 3 others
Yeah, we actually met at an ABDL meeting :)

Reactions: Lumos, warmfeeling, Babynix and 1 other person
Wife is aware of my kinks and I wear when I want. She is willing to change me (wet), but I keep that courtesy for special occasions.

I know the publication specifically talks about finding a woman, But I would like to comment that I was lucky to meet my boyfriend (soon husband) who is also abdl

Reactions: Chrissie, CalicoSky, pd8615 and 4 others
abdlbill004 said:
Absolutely yes. First comes love, then comes diapers. Make sure you love yourself as a diaper lover first. It will allow you the comfort and confidence to portray this part of you as a fraction of who you are. If it’s the dominant obsessive trait you give off, most people will we wary.
Then there needs to be love between partners. Follow the steps and diapers will most likely be accepted at the very least.

Reactions: AlwaysDreaming and warmfeeling
Albasion said:
Yeah, we actually met at an ABDL meeting :)
I’m in the Philadelphia area covid killed all meet ups

I am very lucky to have a wonderful wife we have been married 48 together 50 years she knew from the get go that i was weird about pee,

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Chrissie, pd8615 and 5 others
abdlbill004 said:
my boyfriend is very accepting and I've spoken about it multiple times with him about me being an abdl and I have also found a female friend (platonic) who also wears diapers for a multitude of reasons relating to abdl , mental health and medicinal reasons.

I'm asexual except for all of my ABDL stuff so that makes finding a SO extra hard.
I'd have to find someone who's into ABDL stuff on some level from day one.
So to answer the question, no. Then again I haven't been trying very hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling and MetalDan86
The wife has been absolutely amazing with it. Has even been the one to push me towards wearing babyish looking onesies. She'll even put me in a diaper anytime I asked, but I don't always need that. She'll start sex while I'm diapered has even said she likes when I wear out of the home, under clothes obviously.
she has been amazing.
O and she is a member of this site as well so thanks for the opportunity for me to say something nice about her.🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: abdlbill004, warmfeeling, Daddydoo and 1 other person
abdlbill004 said:
My wife wants nothing to do with nappies, but she’s fine with me just getting on with it, she will take in my orders, when they arrive and put them in our wardrobe, I love her to bits. I only told her July last year, about me and nappies. We have been married for 29 years

Reactions: Chrissie, abdlbill004 and Karoq
My wife is the most wonderful woman in the world. I told her about my diaper fetish soon after we first started dating. She stayed with me after I first told her and has been so supportive and understanding. She lets me wear diapers and rubber pants as much as I want, including sleeping together, she changes me, and our sexual activities usually begin with me in diapers, actually her changing me. She adds so much to my life now.

Reactions: Chrissie, warmfeeling, LittleBoyCuddles and 2 others
My wife is fine with me wearing around her pretty much whenever I want with the exception of when we are around family and when we are trying to be intimate.

When I first told her about my ABDL side she did experiment but never found it appealing. She tried wearing, wetting, changing me, and even intimacy while wearing.

I love her and am thankful that she is okay with me wearing because I don’t think I could be fully content without my special pants.

Reactions: Lyric and warmfeeling
Back