Has anyone ever done this? Driving in T-shirt and diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
cm90210 said:
I've done this before on several occasions and it's always been kind of nerve wracking. But I have to admit, the discussion of indecent exposure makes me feel even more nervous about it. Would driving around in just plain underwear be considered indecent exposure? What about wearing just s towel around the waist?

If you drive around and draw attention to your lack of regular clothing, I could see it being an issue. If you're just going about your business, I think it's pretty unlikely that there would be any fallout.

I have done this many times in the early morning but never during daylight. Was definitely a rush. But was nervous about getting pulled over or having a crash

I've done this and twice I've gotten pulled over and managed to get my shorts back on. In one case the officer didn't seem to notice and in the other I explained I didn't have my pants on (not mentioning the diaper) and he made some comment about having me stand on the side of the highway in my tighty whities. The good thing is that in neither case had I consumed alcohol and didn't get any sort of ticket.

Stripping down to your underwear or diaper either way they are called "undergarments" , and I have seen people get caught urinating behind a 7-11 not a soul around except a cranky cop, they are now convicted and on the sex offenders list, which is ridiculous , that list was created for people who do obscene things to children and with children, and now it's a catch all list for any crime that "involves" adult genitals from rape to peeing in the bushes ( Is being appealed because the 7-11 serves food and is required to have a working bathroom by public health code , if they had of this individual would not have been peeing behind the store) and not be a prick about this but it all could have been avoided with the use of a DIAPER , and they say diapers are a fetish, hah!)

They are merely insurance in case the white throne is out of order.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have driven many a mile diapered but always covered by pants. I do love to drive barefoot in the warm weather though.

is wearing a adult diaper illegal?

No, but indecent exposure is.

This is an interesting discussion. It appears that really 2 things need to be in place for it to be indecent exposure: (1) genitals or breasts exposed, not covered and (2) a person witnessing said bare parts is disturbed or offended by it.

In the case of diapers, condition 1 is not met although condition 2 might be. I don't think there would be a legal case.

Now -- whether or not a cop would stop and arrest for something like this is another matter. Even though a conviction would be unlikely, shoot dang if getting picked up wearing just s diaper wouldn't be horrible!!

The article I forgot to link ^^^^

aleakyboomboom said:
No, but indecent exposure is.

er maybe "incontinent exposure" ;)

I doubt you can get arrested for that, the most you'll get is some weird looks, but honestly people shouldn't be looking in your car to begin with (Unless you get pulled over for something then thats kinda a cop doing their job to make sure you don't have a weapon) But even so, around here I've seen people drive around with just their boxers and a tanktop or bikinis (Which the ladder certainly shows a lot more than a diaper would) If you get pulled over and a cop says anything, its an easy excuse to get out of it, your pants got wet/ripped/soiled somehow and it made your driving uncomfortable and you didn't have a spare pair of pants, so you're driving in just your underwear. The cop would most likely rather you drive comfortably than in an uncomfortable/dangerous situation (Like say if you spilled hot coffee on your pants) And even so, if they take your to court say the same thing to the judge, that your pants got messed up some how and you didn't have a spare pair because well, who carries a spare pair of pants around?

Edit*: And if you're erm, soiled/wet you can probably get away with changing in your vehicle (SUVs with tinted windows are probably recommended over a VW Golf, lol.) And they can't really say anything to you because well you're not doing it in public and if someone tries to say something say its uncomfortable to drive like that and that they should mind their own business.

Well I know if you are IC and thrown in jail, they keep you in "solitary" to keep you from getting abused by the other cons, I know with me if I was to get arrested they would put me in the jails "hospital" because I need help to do basic things like eat because I have a swallowing disorder caused by paralysis of my throat, lots of fun to be had by all.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

There useto be a thing called common decency, I don't think it would be considered normal to drive around in your boxers or panties for no good reason, I don't think it would be normal to do the same with a diaper.
I believe the term would be exhibitionism, something that gives the rest of the community a bad name.

I just have to say that most people aren't going to notice you and what you're wearing as they drive past you, they should be paying attention to operating their vehicle. Getting pulled over would suck but you would probably only get laughed at. It's not even really indecent exposure, all your bits and pieces are covered, and you're in a vehicle that's your property. It's not even easy to see a persons crotch driving next to you unless they're elevated in a large vehicle like a tractor trailer or motor home. I've driven long distance only diapered but I had a tshirt or whatever to cover up if I got pulled over. If they asked why I had that on my lap; it's like here comes the truth... Bam! I'm wearing a diaper and it's hot out so I don't want pants on, just gimme a second to throw on pants if you'd lime me to step out of my vehicle. You'll probably blow their mind with honesty, and they won't even want to deal with shit like that, they'll tell you to drive off.

aleakyboomboom said:
There useto be a thing called common decency, I don't think it would be considered normal to drive around in your boxers or panties for no good reason, I don't think it would be normal to do the same with a diaper.
I believe the term would be exhibitionism, something that gives the rest of the community a bad name.

While I agree with that, if you're in your own vehicle and you're sure no one can really see into it it shouldn't matter what you're wearing as long as you aren't exposing yourself. Like lets say you were in a jeep with no doors or roof, then yeah no don't just wear a diaper, but if you're in a big SUV with tinted windows and no one can really see in then I don't see why it would be a problem, if people are trying that hard to see into someone else's vehicle. . . I mean that's kind of the other person's problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back