Has anyone else noticed...

Paddy2020 said:
Lucky you. I have a prostate the size of the Hindenburg and bladder cancer and kidney cancer. I leak, have trouble peeing and can gush without warning.
They never suggested to do a TURP for the enlarged prostate? I had it done twice

winterheart01 said:
They never suggested to do a TURP for the enlarged prostate? I had it done twice
Had a cystoscopy on my bladder. They did a biopsy on the prostate. I've had nothing but more trouble and discomfort since.

Paddy2020 said:
Had a cystoscopy on my bladder. They did a biopsy on the prostate. I've had nothing but more trouble and discomfort since.
that's not really a procedure, it's more an examination. My prostate had no cancer but was enlarged so they scraped 80% out of it and that improved the flow.

winterheart01 said:
that's not really a procedure, it's more an examination. My prostate had no cancer but was enlarged so they scraped 80% out of it and that improved the flow.
I'll mention it to my doctor. He is doing surgery on my right kidney for cancer and doing an bilateral orchiectomy on me onJan 12.

Paddy2020 said:
I'll mention it to my doctor. He is doing surgery on my right kidney for cancer and doing an bilateral orchiectomy on me onJan 12.
I'm having more problems with my bladder and my "boys" down there. I'm at a point that my male parts are becoming my worst enemy. The stress that they're causing me is getting to be too much.

Reactions: pampers47
speaking of wet diapers , I hardly wet last night, wet to bed about 11:00 and humped my didi most of the night,, still wearing them at 4:00 pm, hope to make it until bedtime tonight, I will shower and rediaper! had a big fight with my wife because on Friday we both slept in and I was so tired went in the basement and feel asleep in front of the tv, kept wetting, anyway she said she hollered from upstairs, are u awake , I was asleep and did not hear her holler, anyway my oldest granddaughter was stopping to get some venison. next thing I knew she was there and wife hollered to get changed, ran into laundry room, took of pjs, plastic pants and was removing diaper and she was already downstairs with my grand daughter, still had a sweatshirt on and onesie, so wiped myself quickly with a towel and pulled my pj bottoms on, not realizing my onesie was hanging out front and rear, she tucked in rear, I was loading venison, go back upstairs and she signals to tuck the front in, I do not knowing if granddaughter saw or not, hugged her good-buy, and wife started bitching up a storm about having to cover for me, anyway later in the day she came down stairs and just came unglued on me, fast forword she was mad all day and night, so as I wet to bed I confronted her that she needs to appoligize to me, I had no time to get prepped for company. , wet to bed in guest room after shower and rediapered, This morning she came down as I was going to work and gave me a true appoligy, also told me that our granddaughter told her mother about me in laundy room and weird reactions that my wife had made, turns out my two oldest granddaughters already now I like to wear diapers, they had heard it when my wife told my oldest daughter! weird feelings for me but now my three daughter and 2 of my 12 grandchildren, my pastor and some of my wifes friends and one of my good friends, his wife and oldest son know because of and internet, facebook converstion that got put on my facebook page, that I thought was private but wasnt, so IN 2 months a lot of people know I like to wear and wet diapers,so far not a single negative comment! (I am sure more know that are one of my 400 friends on facebook) but honestly if my closest friends and family still love, what does it matter!! Did have one questiuon from my friend , asked why and what kind of a daddy I liked to be/ he was thinking pedophile, hr ramblingbut filled him in that"s the last thing abdls want! sorry for all rambling!

Back