Has anyone else noticed their pee stream is wackadoodle when not diapered?

enthusi

Young at heart, slightly older in other places.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I suspect this mainly applies to those of us who have penises. If I’m not diapered, and if I have a full bladder, and if I am in close proximity to a toilet, and if I’m not preoccupied, and if the stars and moon align, then in those cases I will be able urinate in the toilet. However on those rare occasions, it’s annoying because my pee stream goes everywhere. And by everywhere I mean my legs, my pants, the toilet bowl, the entire rim, the floor around the toilet bowl, sometimes even upwards toward my belly. It’s equal parts jarring and impressive if I can say so myself.

I read online this happens whenever anything disrupts the normal flow and outlet of the urinary tract, and is associated with incontinence. Big surprise there. In my case it’s probably due to a weak bladder, low pressure, and maybe even some of the barrier cream getting on the tip of the urethra.

All of this is to say I’m not worried about it in the slightest. There’s no pain, nor urinary obstruction causing retention. Plus there’s an easy work around- sit on the toilet instead of standing.

I mean, it’s a little wild to think I may never be able to use a urinal again the rest of my life. Then again I can’t even remember the last time I used a urinal. So there’s that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleEnigma
I'm tall enough that if I kneel on a piece of 2x6" lumber I don't have to worry about whether my slow stream will go left, right, or both ways at once; I know it won't make a mess.

vp39 said:
I'm tall enough that if I kneel on a piece of 2x6" lumber I don't have to worry about whether my slow stream will go left, right, or both ways at once; I know it won't make a mess.
May I ask how you know that? Lol

enthusi said:
I suspect this mainly applies to those of us who have penises. If I’m not diapered, and if I have a full bladder, and if I am in close proximity to a toilet, and if I’m not preoccupied, and if the stars and moon align, then in those cases I will be able urinate in the toilet. However on those rare occasions, it’s annoying because my pee stream goes everywhere. And by everywhere I mean my legs, my pants, the toilet bowl, the entire rim, the floor around the toilet bowl, sometimes even upwards toward my belly. It’s equal parts jarring and impressive if I can say so myself.

I read online this happens whenever anything disrupts the normal flow and outlet of the urinary tract, and is associated with incontinence. Big surprise there. In my case it’s probably due to a weak bladder, low pressure, and maybe even some of the barrier cream getting on the tip of the urethra.

All of this is to say I’m not worried about it in the slightest. There’s no pain, nor urinary obstruction causing retention. Plus there’s an easy work around- sit on the toilet instead of standing.

I mean, it’s a little wild to think I may never be able to use a urinal again the rest of my life. Then again I can’t even remember the last time I used a urinal. So there’s that.
Sit down when you pee.
😊

Reactions: jp95409
Maybe the first couple of times I pee after being in a diaper for a while. It's a bigger problem in the morning if I have ejaculated just before going to sleep. It usually goes everywhere until the urethra gets cleared out.

Can I recommend a Beambridge funnel. You put your penis in it and you can direct your urine into the toilet. Quick, easy and saves clean up. Different sizes are available depending on how well endowed you are, regrettably I use the short one 😊.

I am a women however I pee like a dude and pee gets on the floor and I also pee like a hose

enthusi said:

I have this situation sometimes, too. I have found that if I use my fingertips/thumbs to gently open the tip of my penis before I start to pee my stream goes where it should. Easy, simple solution for me.

Despite being seated all the time owing to have no use of my legs, I often have the same problem usually after not using my condom/sheath catheters. I'm really small semi inverted penis with little sensation plus having a foreskin and usually try to aim my urethra tip down using thumb and forefinger. I used intermittent caths in the past so part of the problem I reckon is enlarged urethra, which gives a wide spray.

I almost always just sit to pee unless in public and then just use what I'm wearing at the time. Also helps since I sometimes have to force myself to get started and not always do I just pee then. 😊

I have an enlarged prostate. Some days I can pee like I'm 25 other days it's all over. Afterwards the leaking has become more of an issue too.

Reactions: diaperdude
My parents taught me to sit to pee as a kid and my older sister only enforced it by telling me that her and moms penis was eaten by the toilet bc they didn’t sit to pee and I believed it for a good tear or so but by then i was already trained like a dog😂. honestly its more comfortable to me than standing especially when drunk plus you dont have to be like ohh fuck gottta shit while im pissin but cant bc im standing been stuck like that a few times not fun at all. You can get it done all at once sitting vs standing

Reactions: Hoksiyopa, littlefun, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
wheelz4legz said:
Despite being seated all the time owing to have no use of my legs, I often have the same problem usually after not using my condom/sheath catheters. I'm really small semi inverted penis with little sensation plus having a foreskin and usually try to aim my urethra tip down using thumb and forefinger. I used intermittent caths in the past so part of the problem I reckon is enlarged urethra, which gives a wide spray.
I can relate to your issues. I have a retracted penis and use a pubic pressure urinal which straps on with a harness and belt. It has changed my life as I am no longer diapered 24/7.

enthusi said:

I just stay diapered 24/7. :giggle: except when i'm in the bath. I have zero control. Which fits with being little 24/7 too. Sounds like a lot of mess you made attempting to be a grown up, on the floor, on yourself etc. Just stay little or do what kitty said, and sit down to pee. :ROFLMAO::giggle:(y)

Reactions: enthusi
enthusi said:

enthusi said:

You may care to try a Beambridge Funnel which is a urine director. You place your penis inside and you can then direct the urine into the toilet bowl.

Back