Has anyone else gotten more “emotional” since accepting their abdl side

Changes500

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
To explain what I mean by emotional since I’m not sure one word could really explain it but I feel like ever since I’ve openly expressed my abdl side and my desire to be accepted to my fiancée I’ve been more in tune with my emotions and understanding myself better in the way I feel certain things. It’s kind of hard to explain but I’ve been for one happier more often, been able to calmly understand and explain things that upset me as well as being able to easily notice the faults I’ve made in the past or recent mistakes and having a desire to work towards fixing these faults/mistakes. I guess as I whole I’ve been wanting to better myself after finally getting my feelings off my chest to my fiancée, I’ve even been taking strides to eating better and exercising to improve my health. I’m curious if others have had this experience at all, I understand it’s probably just due to me not burdening myself with not expressing my abdl side anymore but still interested in hearing others potential stories on this

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, ShyKary, NaughtyBoiNathan and 1 other person
Its exactly how i became shortly afterward.

Reactions: geka and Changes500
SuzakuAkatori said:
Its exactly how i became shortly afterward.
Okay very interesting to hear atleast one other person had the same experience, I sometimes was thinking I was going crazy or something because it was so irregular for me

There is far less internal stress mentally for me today, as my greater acceptance of my ABDL desires are no longer accompanied by shame.
The support of my ADISC friends here, have been the major part of this healing process.

As a result, my emotions have become stronger, deeper and more freely expressed, in a safe manner.
My care and compassion for others, has also increased immensely.

Thanks to all who have helped me so much !!

• Love
Reactions: Changes500
for me personally, kinda but not really? instead of bottling my emotions and constantly having breakdowns, i have a stronger connection to my emotional side... like, i feel more in touch with my inner child while also fighting the side that's so used to bottling everything up and being everyone's doormat.

i'm happier, yeah, but also a little less functional and definitely more emotional... but that's also a good thing?

Reactions: Changes500 and Happy2BeInNappies2
I certainly feel less disconnected from my emotions.

How much I can attribute to accepting ABDL is less clear, as I've made some quite radical changes in my life and accepted quite a lot at the same time.

Whatever it is exactly my life is richer for it and even though I am less numb to hurt the ability to experience joy much more readily and persistently is more than worth it!

Reactions: Changes500 and geka
PaladinPug said:
To explain what I mean by emotional since I’m not sure one word could really explain it but I feel like ever since I’ve openly expressed my abdl side and my desire to be accepted to my fiancée I’ve been more in tune with my emotions and understanding myself better in the way I feel certain things. It’s kind of hard to explain but I’ve been for one happier more often, been able to calmly understand and explain things that upset me as well as being able to easily notice the faults I’ve made in the past or recent mistakes and having a desire to work towards fixing these faults/mistakes. I guess as I whole I’ve been wanting to better myself after finally getting my feelings off my chest to my fiancée, I’ve even been taking strides to eating better and exercising to improve my health. I’m curious if others have had this experience at all, I understand it’s probably just due to me not burdening myself with not expressing my abdl side anymore but still interested in hearing others potential stories on this
PaladinPug said:
PaladinPug said:

View attachment 92139

When you’re not actively suppressing a part of who you are, I can imagine that’s a great deal of emotional relief! I’m glad it’s also helped you be more in tune with other aspects of your health as well—that’s a really positive outcome to this all!

Reactions: Changes500
Back