• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Happy to be here!

Kairu

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Hello everyone I'm Kairu, just arrived at adisc and I'm surprised how many people are here, everything is so cool ❤️

I hope I can get to know a lot of people, I'm a very social person, open-minded and kind, I love movies and music, and I can't wait to be part of this amazing place (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Reactions: guitarbaby, Kittyinpink, Lumos and 1 other person
H
Kairu said:
Hello everyone I'm Kairu, just arrived at adisc and I'm surprised how many people are here, everything is so cool ❤️

I hope I can get to know a lot of people, I'm a very social person, open-minded and kind, I love movies and music, and I can't wait to be part of this amazing place (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)
Hello Kairu, welcome to this great site

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome aboard!

Forced said:
Welcome and enjoy
Thank you so much, wish you good ♥

Lumos said:
Hello and welcome aboard!
Thanks a lot (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)

Hello Kairu! Love the name! Lovely to have you on site 😀! Welcome to a great fun place for a chat or sometimes a rant!
I'm Kitty, I love gardening, cooking ,eating ,(to much) , drinking (to much!) And nature.
Looking forward to chatting with you 😀.

Kairu said:

Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested in / started in diapers?

warmfeeling said:
H

Hello Kairu, welcome to this great site
Thank you! Happy to be here 👋🏻

SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested in / started in diapers?
Hi! Is mostly the comfort, you know that safe feeling they have, not to mention how cute there are

Reactions: SparkyDog and Kittyinpink
Kittyinpink said:
Hello Kairu! Love the name! Lovely to have you on site 😀! Welcome to a great fun place for a chat or sometimes a rant!
I'm Kitty, I love gardening, cooking ,eating ,(to much) , drinking (to much!) And nature.
Looking forward to chatting with you 😀.
Hello Kitty nice to meet you!
Nature definitely sounds interesting, anything you need here I'm, happy to meet new folks (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Kairu said:
Hi! Is mostly the comfort, you know that safe feeling they have, not to mention how cute there are
Yes! I love the cute and the comfort also !

Back