Halloweeen! Whos going to be diapered under their costume?

foxcub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Im going to a halloween event and am going to be padded under my costume. its going to be fun!
iv got a warewolf costume that hopfully will hide it well enough so friends wont notice. :LOL:

Who else is going out padded? what are your costumes?

Reactions: Kittyinpink, GoodniteLover219, warmfeeling and 3 others
I am diapered 24x7 365

Reactions: warmfeeling and royalpacis
I’m contemplating attending an event as a ‘zombie toddler’

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bronie07, warmfeeling, TheDideeboy and 3 others
Wasn't aware that all that many adults actually went "out" for Halloween....

Reactions: warmfeeling and royalpacis
Why not make diapers part of your costume? 🤗

Reactions: Cyprushill427, foxcub, royalpacis and 1 other person
I’m diapered 24/7 by choice anyway don’t really bother with Halloween

Str88jacketabdl said:
Why not make diapers part of your costume? 🤗
i have legit done it so many times, i got many fun and interesting reactions or people mostly loving it, i have also met other litles while dressing babyish, but over the years when people started to question it i stoped dressing full out as a baby , years later i dont think its related but ived been getting harrased about diapers by total strangers for two years in my city and i dont even know them, as per dress up events it was club dress up i would sometimes wear footy pjs , then ive done the actual diaper/baby like snapcroth onesie sippy and soother bu was coldwithout pants haha, also done just cute little fuzzy pjs and a diaper

Reactions: warmfeeling and foxcub
guest said:
i have legit done it so many times, i got many fun and interesting reactions or people mostly loving it, i have also met other litles while dressing babyish, but over the years when people started to question it i stoped dressing full out as a baby , years later i dont think its related but ived been getting harrased about diapers by total strangers for two years in my city and i dont even know them, as per dress up events it was club dress up i would sometimes wear footy pjs , then ive done the actual diaper/baby like snapcroth onesie sippy and soother bu was coldwithout pants haha, also done just cute little fuzzy pjs and a diaper
Maybe they’re trying to reach out? If they didn’t have an interest they wouldn’t remember 2 years later!

I am going as cookie monster and i will be padded under my costime!

Reactions: warmfeeling, foxcub, TheDideeboy and 1 other person
I am always diapered under my costume. It is usually a night time one because I am usually out for a while on Halloween and need that absorbancy. Then again, I am always diapered, in general.

Reactions: warmfeeling and foxcub
loadedpamperman said:
There's nephews and nieces, grandchildren ECT. Also the adult who accompanies children on field trips and such (I can't think of that specific name for that role).

Always! Mostly cuz I’m already diapered 🤣

Reactions: warmfeeling
LittleMonsterUK said:
Maybe they’re trying to reach out? If they didn’t have an interest they wouldn’t remember 2 years later!
Naw i call bs on that , think its more in a harrasement type way or jealousy or word of mouth or something of that nature or/ car scene jealously, its always random, its always by strangers, and its always when not espected or can be groups of guys or whatnot i heard it by people just driving or going about my day , yeah im open about it but i stay to self mostly about it , cant say i dint have the / abdl/dating profiles while still trying being on the low without much pictures that showed myself but yeah, i can say ived had a few coworkers at a prior job fired over the mention of it, dunno people like to make others buiness that arnt theirs or their concerns , but people going out of their way is just odd odd, sure i have seen kink people profileso n kink sites that i reconized , does it mean i go and hassle them in rl no! but yah

The 2years on going, is based on notes of me writing down allot of these happenings or where when and how, about the random remarks yelled at me at out random,

often enough the saying or yelled at me is : diaperboy, and or ived heard other nastier things in a relating way but yeah , ived got jumped/attacked a few varfious times over it , and mostly i beleive it is of younger crowds of people, maybe i just live in a fed up city/ not that is huge or whatnot

Last edited:
loadedpamperman said:
i think usually as an adult going out for halloween means going to a party. i am from the states though, and here it is a very boozey holiday and that might not be the case everywhere else. i know i am going to be wearing a diaper to the halloween party im going to :3

Reactions: Moicano and warmfeeling
I plan to

guest said:
Naw i call bs on that , think its more in a harrasement type way or jealousy or word of mouth or something of that nature or/ car scene jealously, its always random, its always by strangers, and its always when not espected or can be groups of guys or whatnot i heard it by people just driving or going about my day , yeah im open about it but i stay to self mostly about it , cant say i dint have the / abdl/dating profiles while still trying being on the low without much pictures that showed myself but yeah, i can say ived had a few coworkers at a prior job fired over the mention of it, dunno people like to make others buiness that arnt theirs or their concerns , but people going out of their way is just odd odd, sure i have seen kink people profileso n kink sites that i reconized , does it mean i go and hassle them in rl no! but yah

The 2years on going, is based on notes of me writing down allot of these happenings or where when and how, about the random remarks yelled at me at out random,

often enough the saying or yelled at me is : diaperboy, and or ived heard other nastier things in a relating way but yeah , ived got jumped/attacked a few varfious times over it , and mostly i beleive it is of younger crowds of people, maybe i just live in a fed up city/ not that is huge or whatnot
WTH can you possibly be doing to draw this much attention to yourself from total strangers????

loadedpamperman said:
WTH can you possibly be doing to draw this much attention to yourself from total strangers????
Honestly idfk, people like to talk about others on social media, i deff feel there is allot of jealously with the car scene around or what i drive and or they might also idk why link my abdl to what i drive, dunno, maybe i just live in one fked up town ,

i know there are many littles in my city but they seem quiet and no one interacts maybe this is why,
i had abdl/dating profiles way back but nothing that would indentify me from glance or who i am without really talking but thats been gone for a long while, i do recall hearing someone who is /was little that did stuff in her own place with the windows down and i do recall her nice car being wrecked/ totaled because of it , but whos to know

What kind of cars are you talking about? I have a 600+ HP Monte Carlo, totally street legal, tubular suspension, massive sway bars etc as my drag racing days are behind me. Where do you live? I'm just outside of Wilkes-Barre Pa.

Reactions: foxcub
foxcub said:
Im going to a halloween event and am going to be padded under my costume. its going to be fun!
iv got a warewolf costume that hopfully will hide it well enough so friends wont notice. :LOL:

Who else is going out padded? what are your costumes?
Yea i don't think ill have the guts to do that

I'm going out this year as the pumpkin king or stingy jack which means ill be wearing very tight torn pants so I doubt it'll be even slightly discreet lol.

Not like I have any events to go to; but I just might try sneaking a Drynite underneath my Goldilocks costume just for the fun of it. ☺️❤️

It'll certainly add more cuteness to it too. Just a shame I don't have a stuffed Teddy. 😢

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
Back