TaylorThelop

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hey,

So as I'm going through the journey of trying to become more girly. I have come to the conclusion that my hair just isn't gunna cut it.
I have naturally dark blonde frizzy hair. It realistically can't be styled without professional help or a lot of time and money that I just don't have.
I have taken the step to bleach it which has helped a bit but honestly I want longer hair kinda like my avatar :)

Can anyone recommend some good wigs that look natural but don't cost a fortune?

Also is this something that the other AMAB (assigned male at birth) people on here struggle with too? If so, how do you get around it?

Last edited:
I'm still struggling with that.. I growing it best I can.. I naturally blonde , but I use a dye now to keep it nice because going grey.. I using combination of two drugs and caffeine shampoo... but takes time.. haven't seen much effect lately.. I personally just don't want a wig.. but I seen lots good advice with wigs on MTF YouTube channels... I got my hair cut to grow long in a feminine style. I just ask the barber.. he did good job and only cost £10.00....

Reactions: rbm and TaylorThelop
I let my hair grow during Covid and I like it long. If I went out dressed, I would have it cut so I could comb it one way as a girl and another as a boy.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Kittyinpink
Seasonedcitizen said:
I let my hair grow during Covid and I like it long. If I went out dressed, I would have it cut so I could comb it one way as a girl and another as a boy.
That would actually be the dream haha I'd love to have hair I could style like that.

Reactions: rbm and Seasonedcitizen
Seasonedcitizen said:
I love that idea! Very clever statement.

Reactions: rbm, Seasonedcitizen and TaylorThelop
I was in a waiting room this morning and the TV was on but the sound was too low to hear. The hostess was talking to the audience about something but I was fixed on her. Her long hair was in front covering her breasts. I hope I live long enough to have mine that long. I loved the long peasant skirt and frilly blouse. She was cute.

Reactions: TaylorThelop, Kittyinpink and rbm
Seasonedcitizen said:
I was in a waiting room this morning and the TV was on but the sound was too low to hear. The hostess was talking to the audience about something but I was fixed on her. Her long hair was in front covering her breasts. I hope I live long enough to have mine that long. I loved the long peasant skirt and frilly blouse. She was cute.
Saaaame, my hair is naturally pretty frizzy, so I just need to stick with it till it's long enough that it pulls it's self down. Butt length hair would be the dream ^_^

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Kittyinpink
TylerThelop said:
Saaaame, my hair is naturally pretty frizzy, so I just need to stick with it till it's long enough that it pulls it's self down. Butt length hair would be the dream ^_^
After Covid, many men kept their hair long. No one looks twice now. I’m glad I had my ears pierced twenty years ago.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Seasonedcitizen said:
After Covid, many men kept their hair long. No one looks twice now. I’m glad I had my ears pierced twenty years ago.
I recently had my ears pierced. I love my earings and they are unbelievable statement.. now I have more jewellery than most cis women, and about three wardrobes full of high statement girly attire! (Some with lables, unworn, bad Kitty 😺!)

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, rbm and sissygirlpink
Hi,

I will never be able to grow long hair, I’m folically challenged and getting thinner. 🤣🤣

So, I do have wigs, about 5, some are better than others.

As we are all different, different shaped heads, forehead height, chins and bone structure, I think it is hard for someone to say this is the one. Hence I have five, probably two and mainly just one I use.

The permutations of colour, length, style, fringe or swept are inumerable so you’ll need to do some research, see what you like.

There are apps that you can put a predefined hairstyle on your face, not ideal but worth a try.

I used one called Bangs it’s on the App Store.

It helps to understand colour against your complexion eyes and brows if nothing else.

I personally like long, straight with bangs/fringe and with a hair accessory, this is my favourite.

View attachment 77352

Lastly good luck, you will find what you’re looking for but it is trial and error, the wig featured is the cheapest I bought and my favourite for fit, style, length and bangs/fringe, about £20 from Germany via Amazon.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Kittyinpink
Probably a fuller view may help.

View attachment 77353

View attachment 77354

I know it’s pictures I’ve posted before and sorry I don’t have any anonymised front views but I’ll try and sort one out.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Seasonedcitizen and Kittyinpink
SissyJenny2 said:
Probably a fuller view may help.

View attachment 77353

View attachment 77354

I know it’s pictures I’ve posted before and sorry I don’t have any anonymised front views but I’ll try and sort one out.

Jenny xx

❤️
Awww... Still very cute.😍.. your legs work well in tights...

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and sissygirlpink
Kittyinpink said:
Awww... Still very cute.😍.. your legs work well in tights...
Thank you, all compliments gratefully received.

Most people would look at me like I’m a three headed monster, that’s why I love this platform and place, especially friends like you @Kittyinpink 🥰🥰

Jenny x

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Kittyinpink
Kittyinpink said:
I recently had my ears pierced. I love my earings and they are unbelievable statement.. now I have more jewellery than most cis women, and about three wardrobes full of high statement girly attire! (Some with lables, unworn, bad Kitty 😺!)
Hi,

That’s a shame that you have unworn treasure.

I don’t get to wear mine often but I make sure that I try it, catalogue and photograph it for my later consideration.

Whilst I can’t be a girl I certainly do like trying to be one and I really do like to reflect and, even if I’m not dressed I can enjoy the feeling of what it was like, in that outfit on that day.

I’ve never had my ears pierced because of work and public experiences but I did find some magnetic diamanté studs which are really pretty and effective. I’d recommend them to anyone with concerns first, they’re about £2 a pair, so low risk to try.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: Kittyinpink
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi,

That’s a shame that you have unworn treasure.

I don’t get to wear mine often but I make sure that I try it, catalogue and photograph it for my later consideration.

Whilst I can’t be a girl I certainly do like trying to be one and I really do like to reflect and, even if I’m not dressed I can enjoy the feeling of what it was like, in that outfit on that day.

I’ve never had my ears pierced because of work and public experiences but I did find some magnetic diamanté studs which are really pretty and effective. I’d recommend them to anyone with concerns first, they’re about £2 a pair, so low risk to try.

Jenny xx

❤️
I got brave. And I'm waiting for an appointment slot (soon I think) about my transgender issues. If I'm lucky, in a few years , I can be a woman of sorts... I not in a work status that forces me to behave.. so I wear my stuff (within reason) and I have enough friends, so I always can get work in some way or other...

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and sissygirlpink
That’s such a mixed message and I’m sensing some frustration and stress.

If you are taking the plunge, it’s a shame that it can’t work the whole way.

None of my business and maybe it can’t but it’s still a shame.

I can’t do what you’re about to, partly I’m not brave enough, partly family and if I’m honest, I think I’m a little too old.

But for you, go for it, make it work for you girl!!! I only wish I could 30 to 40 years ago, teenies and twenties when I could have really enjoyed it and flirted like crazy.

Good luck, I’m always here to talk to.

I don’t consider myself a fountain of knowledge but always willing to give a measured, balanced opinion with peoples interests at heart.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Kittyinpink
SissyJenny2 said:
That’s such a mixed message and I’m sensing some frustration and stress.

If you are taking the plunge, it’s a shame that it can’t work the whole way.

None of my business and maybe it can’t but it’s still a shame.

I can’t do what you’re about to, partly I’m not brave enough, partly family and if I’m honest, I think I’m a little too old.

But for you, go for it, make it work for you girl!!! I only wish I could 30 to 40 years ago, teenies and twenties when I could have really enjoyed it and flirted like crazy.

Good luck, I’m always here to talk to.

I don’t consider myself a fountain of knowledge but always willing to give a measured, balanced opinion with peoples interests at heart.

Jenny xx

❤️
Sorry. Message vague, because I have no idea where its gonna go! But I have confirmation text today. They are doing face to face consultation as soon as slot available and unfortunately I'm just about to start my intense long hours weekends... hopefully they'll book me in mid next week. But if I get the option - I'm going all the way! Yeah as a young un I would have flirted my self exhausted! 🤣.. but now , I just want to wake up and see curves and hopefully, one day no bits...

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and sissygirlpink
My heart is with you. Go be a girl, I’m envious, enjoy but I do understand the fear and trepidation but you’ve crossed the threshold of decision, please don’t hold back.

My love and wishes with you.

Jenny xx

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Kittyinpink
SissyJenny2 said:
My heart is with you. Go be a girl, I’m envious, enjoy but I do understand the fear and trepidation but you’ve crossed the threshold of decision, please don’t hold back.

My love and wishes with you.

Jenny xx
😊😊😊😊😻😻😻😻...thanks!! I'm going to absolutely try!! I not letting fear get in my way now! Because I've got through all that now.. I been dressed girl for long time and I know how to play it in my society, and the only thing stop me now will be health issues or naughty doctors/ psychiatrist... 🤞🤞.. seriously Jenny! THANK-YOU!! 🤗🤗🤗 . Three hugs for you!!!

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, sissygirlpink and TaylorThelop
Kittyinpink said:
😊😊😊😊😻😻😻😻...thanks!! I'm going to absolutely try!! I not letting fear get in my way now! Because I've got through all that now.. I been dressed girl for long time and I know how to play it in my society, and the only thing stop me now will be health issues or naughty doctors/ psychiatrist... 🤞🤞.. seriously Jenny! THANK-YOU!! 🤗🤗🤗 . Three hugs for you!!!
I may not be going through quite the same thing but we are both taking a journey to become the person we want to be.. I'm with you :) Hope you get to see the you you want to see soon.

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink and sissygirlpink
Back