Hair styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

New2DLWorld

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone here like getting there hair done up in a girly way? I grew my bald head out to shoulder length during COVID and for the last few months I’ve found myself enjoying when my wife puts my hair in pig tails or barrettes. It started as a joke but the more I started to think there was something more going on with me the more I started liking it.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I haven’t had a hair cut since February of last year. My hair is just on my shoulders. I’m thinking of cutting off the mustache and chin beard. It would be nice to have it look like this.

Attachments

• 00CBEF83-CDFB-4C1E-B94D-90A5E91E1185.jpeg
    00CBEF83-CDFB-4C1E-B94D-90A5E91E1185.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 0
My hair is long again. I wore my hair long when I was in college and then again when I was in my 20s. Changing jobs made me cut my hair but I always liked it when my hair was long. Now I wish it could look like it did when I was in my 20s, brown and full. (Oh, that sounds like a diaper, doesn't it.)

• Love
Reactions: New2DLWorld
I'm growing my hair out again for two reasons:
-first, I'm 41 and still have a full head of dark blond/light brown hair without a single grey, so I'm enjoying it because I can :ROFLMAO:
-second, longer hair makes me feel more youthful - I had shoulder length blond hair in third grade. It was hard convincing the folks that this was "cool" (1988), but my two older sisters proved helpful in that endeavor.

To that end, I've been researching men's braided hair. There are some pretty awesome braids a guy can pull off. Think viking/middle ages. One I have my eye on is a single flat french braid on one side!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: New2DLWorld
I’d like someone to brush my hair when it gets really long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back