hair removal

Baloo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I shave my nappy area, I don't like hair down there I never have, In the past I have tried to use hair removal creams but I always get a bad reaction as I have very sensitive skin down there.
Can anyone please tell me of a cream that will not give me a bad reaction ?

That's kind of an unknown unfortunately. You could be allergic to other creams
have you looked into laser hair removal?

Yes but it is expensive, i don't have a lot of money

Baloo said:
I shave my nappy area, I don't like hair down there I never have, In the past I have tried to use hair removal creams but I always get a bad reaction as I have very sensitive skin down there.
Can anyone please tell me of a cream that will not give me a bad reaction ?
Ive always had a problem with creams and shaving. I recently got the lawnmower hair trimmer from manscaped and it works great. It can do a close trim that feels just as good as a shave but with no risk of razor bumps or skin irritation

Reactions: MunchyDK
There are some remover creams out there for sensitive skin. I unfortunately have never needed to use a sensitive cream as regular ones work so I don't know how effective these are. Supposedly they are supposed to have some of them same ingredients as skin nourishing creams I guess that's what helps.

mistykitty said:
There are some remover creams out there for sensitive skin. I unfortunately have never needed to use a sensitive cream as regular ones work so I don't know how effective these are. Supposedly they are supposed to have some of them same ingredients as skin nourishing creams I guess that's what helps.
Thanks, I will look into that.

Lilrae said:
Ive always had a problem with creams and shaving. I recently got the lawnmower hair trimmer from manscaped and it works great. It can do a close trim that feels just as good as a shave but with no risk of razor bumps or skin irritation
Thanks I will look into that.

Hi Baloo, did you have any update? I've shaved before but found the hair grows back very itchy and scratchy until it's about 2mm long again. I've been looking for a sensitive hair removal cream online and I've seen Veet intimate hair removal kit as well as nads down under hair removal but haven't tried either yet and the reviews seem a bit mixed..

Thanks for that I will have a look.

hmmmm punishment. Or dare yes

An update you probably wasn't looking for and in detail you probably don't want to know :D

I went for the Veet option, it hasn't been too effective unfortunately, you have to give it the full 10 minutes and even then it's a bit hit and miss, worked well on the old coin purse, but other areas not so much. No pain at all, although do follow the instruction to wait 72 hours before using again or you might get a little bleeding.

I've caused a different problem however, after trimming down under things have got a bit prickly and my gooch is now like the hook side of velcro and my nappy is alot like the other 😕😂

• Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun
I use an Norelco body groom.

BigAl1 said:
I use an Norelco body groom.
Thanks, I'm going to, very carefully, try some stronger hair removal creams and see if I get a better results. I was looking at the Phillips Lumea for a permanent hair removal solution but apparently it doesn't work on light hair, as a ginger I'm offended, and at £250 I can't just try one :(

Cute dog BTW 🙂

Reactions: BigAl2
best way it to start with laser, then electrolysis it does making messy diaper much easier to clean

I have tried the creams but dey are yukki and stingy, I get waxed now every 5 weeks or so , I love it , its a ittle ouchey but your smooth for so much longer , and over time you hair starts to grow back weaker and finer.

LuckyRed23 said:
An update you probably wasn't looking for and in detail you probably don't want to know :D

I went for the Veet option, it hasn't been too effective unfortunately, you have to give it the full 10 minutes and even then it's a bit hit and miss, worked well on the old coin purse, but other areas not so much. No pain at all, although do follow the instruction to wait 72 hours before using again or you might get a little bleeding.

I've caused a different problem however, after trimming down under things have got a bit prickly and my gooch is now like the hook side of velcro and my nappy is alot like the other 😕😂
I'm laughing at your description of the problem, rather than the problem itself!

Perhaps your velcro-like situation will prove to prevent saggy diapers, or aid in putting a diaper on while standing? 🤔

Alicelolipop said:
I have tried the creams but dey are yukki and stingy, I get waxed now every 5 weeks or so , I love it , its a ittle ouchey but your smooth for so much longer , and over time you hair starts to grow back weaker and finer.
I've heard that an Epilady-style electric hair removal device results in less hair, and finer hair, and potentially no hair after repeated use. I'm not sure they're recommended for the, erm, "bikini area", though.

Reactions: Deleted member 75402
AttilaThePun said:
I'm laughing at your description of the problem, rather than the problem itself!

Perhaps your velcro-like situation will prove to prevent saggy diapers, or aid in putting a diaper on while standing? 🤔
Much easier, I can stick my diaper in place, have a cup of tea, and then come back to tap up :D

• Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun
AttilaThePun said:
I've heard that an Epilady-style electric hair removal device results in less hair, and finer hair, and potentially no hair after repeated use. I'm not sure they're recommended for the, erm, "bikini area", though.
I use an epilator and I do everywhere with it. The first couple of times I did my bikini area were painful but I just did a small patch each time, now it's ok unless I leave it for too long. I love being super smooth down there and just epilate two to three times a week in various areas to keep smooth. Never really had issues with anywhere else.

Laser hair removal will be one of the only more permanent ways to eliminate unwanted body hair. It may be expensive, but it depends on where you go and what body part you want treated as well as what types of machines are used for laser hair removal. Where I go, the machines are advanced enough to cover multiple hair lines in one go. And also eliminates bacteria so like no more disgusting pimples. I got started on my armpits last month since I've so much body hair that grosses me out and makes me uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Back