• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hai All

LavederTotter

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hi everyone! I'm new here.....*realizes I'm writing an introduction* that was probably obvious, sorry. Anyways um I'm kinda shy and not normally great at these but here goes.

I'm kinda using a code name to kinda hide my streaming identity since I keep this stuff on the downlow. It's really not hard to find me though XD

Anyways my name is Lavy! I'm a little Lavender Otter, currently trying vibing I. The backrooms(Ohio), that enjoys gaming, streaming, vrchat, and of course little activities!

I just recently realized I have been in the closet most my life and came out after leaving an abusive relationship. As far as gender goes I identify more under the Genderfluid category. So pronouns aren't a big issue for me, though I prefer more fem leaning pronouns or just call me Pup and I'll melt. I am currently taking hrt due to some body dysmorphia, and I am pansexual for the most part!

I have only recently rediscovered my love for babyfur/abdl stuff. I say it like that cause I was inerested a few years ago but never did anything with it.

I found this site by accident t while trying to find abdl stores near me. And figured I'd give it a look. I liked what I saw so I joined ^.^

I tend to be rather shy so this is a big leap for me! Um I hope all that works and is okais, smol brain can't think of much more....

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Reactions: VeiledDevotee and mistykitty
Hello LavederTrotter and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to the site :)

Hey Lavy. Welcome to the community. There are plenty of people on here that tend to be shy. Whatever you do, dont worry about it too much. Most people on on here are very accepting and kind.

Oh vrchat for the win btw :p .
I dont go on there often since i have no friends that "play" the game on the regular.
But i do enjoy my time on there from time to time.

Hello and welcome here 🤗🧸🦖🦕

Back