Guide to Pacifiers

KitsuneFox said:
Be aware you will need to suckle VERY aggressively to drink. I found the best results was when I suckled the end. Flow rate wasn't very fast, but I think if I cut the opening a little bit wider, it'd work better.
Oh my! That makes sense, I had a calf suckle on my finger once and hooooooooBOY did I feel it! It was super cute but kinda painful at the same time 😅. But hey, my finger worked for a brief distraction while my aunt fixed her bottle. Honestly though I have the same problem with adult bottles too. I usually have to widen the hole a little for them to work for me

Reactions: KitsuneFox
I use a dummy 24/7 even when I go out walking and shopping

Reactions: medfet878 and 49beachdipe
I've seen plenty of Mam 16+ pacifiers here in the USA, they've been here since just after the turn of the century.

Wait...did I just say that? "The turn of the century"? Dang, now I sound old! Why, in my day...

And get off my lawn! Ding-busted whippersnappers 😂

Anyhoo...we got 'em here! *sucks happily on his MegaMAM*

• Haha
Reactions: medfet878, littledub1955, niteboy and 2 others
Large latex nuk nipples are big enough & are the real thing. NestcleLactogen

Reactions: medfet878 and littledub1955
I'm having issues trying to the right size went through 4-5 different ones and still cant find the right size

I'm more frustrated by all the pacifiers I've tried geared toward the community to have really lousy nipples. Every one I've tried that hasn't been a Nuk Maxi Trainer have horrible mold lines in the latex that catch your tongue. It's like the two halves were heat-welded together.

Newbie here. Last year I bought a couple cheap pacifiers at Target and liked them very much. Then I panicked and thought, what if I were to die or get in an accident and someone had to enter my house and they found them? So I threw them away. I obviously have some issues around being "discovered," but I am hoping I just get over it. Because they really helped me with stress and anxiety, I'm getting them again. I looked on Amazon to see how much the Mam ones were, because those are appealing....and I do like those prices! Let's just say that I have an addictive personality, and these are beautiful. I suspect I will have a collection, as per your warning, before long.

I didn't look at this before I ordered some adult-sized pacifiers from Amazon. A three pack from "Littletude" and a three pack from "Littleforbig." They were about five dollars each. Well these Mams are about half the price, though of course, they aren't adult size. That's okay, these are nice too.

Who would have thought a grown man would get so excited about pacifiers! I'm so glad I'm here in these forums now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bertie63, Peanutty, medfet878 and 2 others
KitsuneFox said:
Be aware you will need to suckle VERY aggressively to drink. I found the best results was when I suckled the end. Flow rate wasn't very fast, but I think if I cut the opening a little bit wider, it'd work better.
Just what I'm looking for. I've been looking for because I would rather for it to take all night to finish my bottle.

Reactions: medfet878
babieRobert71 said:
I use a dummy 24/7 even when I go out walking and shopping
I would love to do the same thing but the only thing that stops me is that most of society would disapprove of it and doing so would cause you a lot of harassment.

• Sad
Reactions: medfet878 and BobbiSueEllen
I'm real happy with the Nuk toddler orthodontic baby nipples: they have the hole at about the roof of the mouth and I opened a 1/8 slit at the very tip. Not too slow, not too fast, because we babies love to take our sweet time drinking from our bottles...it makes being a big-bottle-baby very satisfying. 🍼🍼🍼🥰

Last edited:
TeddyUrsadorable said:
I'm more frustrated by all the pacifiers I've tried geared toward the community to have really lousy nipples. Every one I've tried that hasn't been a Nuk Maxi Trainer have horrible mold lines in the latex that catch your tongue. It's like the two halves were heat-welded together.
I can't seem to find a Nuk Maxi Trainer. I have a small mouth. Baby pacifiers are too small for me and the Nuk 5 is too large. Can you tell me where I can get one?

BobbiSueEllen said:
I'm real happy with the Nuk toddler orthodontic baby nipples: they have the hole at about the roof of the mouth and I opened a 1/8 slit at the very tip. Not too slow, not too fast, because we babies love to take our sweet time drinking from our bottles...it makes being a big-bottle-baby very satisfying. 🍼🍼🍼🥰
I'm real happy knowing that there are others, such as myself, who like to suck on their bottles for long periods of time without having to refill them several times.

• Love
littledub1955 said:
I'm real happy knowing that there are others, such as myself, who like to suck on their bottles for long periods of time without having to refill them several times.
Well, part of that is because my main bottles (four in all) hold 25 ounces each. Which solves the mystery as to why I wear high-absorbency diapers, because drinking that much, I need a high-absorbency diaper! 🧷🧷 🤭

Wow, great thread. I have about 6 pacifiers, mainly pink and the one way up type (beautiful!).

But I do have one, especially for my really sissy time that you should label type 4.

It is a very special shape and long, something that sissies need to practice with.

It can be used all ways but best only one way which matches the body of the pacifier.

I’ll let you make your own minds up but I love it. I give it lots of attention and dream of the real thing as a sissy.

In real life, I’d probably run a mile but just wish I had the courage!!!

I have no teeth is there a certain pacifier that would work good for me

I legit just walked into toys r us and bought the two-pack with the pretty stars on them and the ability to glow in the dark. Works perfectly.XD

CribLifeGirl said:
I legit just walked into toys r us and bought the two-pack with the pretty stars on them and the ability to glow in the dark. Works perfectly.XD
I used to play with Tonka toys back in the early 60s. Tonka still makes toys but they're made of plastic now. Not out of die cast metal like they used to be. I see them in antique stores occasionally but they ask a LOT of money for them.

littledub1955 said:
I used to play with Tonka toys back in the early 60s. Tonka still makes toys but they're made of plastic now. Not out of die cast metal like they used to be. I see them in antique stores occasionally but they ask a LOT of money for them.
Welcome to the world of "this thing was't this expensive before,what the hell happened?",homie.XD those tonka trucks from the 60's must have a pretty big collector's market (as most toys do once the company stops making them: supply and demand) so i'm not at all surprised that they go for that much these days. I get the nostalgia aspect of it,but i'd at least consider the new plastic one's if you really want some tonka in your life but are unsure if the metal one's are worth the absurd pricetag. One of my favorite toys when i was little was a little,plastic fisher price knight and dragon figure set i got from McDonald's: super basic (the knight's sword arm goes up and down and the dragon is all green and does nothing) but they were still quite fun. But if you just REALLY want the metal tonka and are willing (and have the means) to pay whatever they want for it,than i say just pull the trigger and go for it. Sometimes personal value trumps monetary value.

Reactions: EclipseWolf, BobbiSueEllen and littledub1955
Back