• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings to all!

AlwaysInDiapers

Always Diapered
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Good morning! I realized that I had not given an introduction here. Silly me…:)

I am a middle aged professional and love my job. I so happen to love and wear diapers all the time. No, I do not need them, I just love diapers and have now for 30 years or so. I enjoy plastic pants over them as well, as they just add that little extra protection when needed. The love I have in both is thanks to a friend in college who got me started.:love:

I joined here in hopes to help others and to learn more about things in life. Not having so many creepy people hitting me with messages all the time. Being a diaper lover is one of the things I enjoy most, however there is so much more to life than just diapers.

I love to cook and have been told I am a good cook. I love the outdoors. Romcom movies are my favorite, especially sitting in front of the fireplace. I travel the USA often for my job and do enjoy seeing other parts of the country. As for a hobby, I enjoy photography, and that comes in handy when I am in other places.

Here I hope to see things that challenge me in my daily life and help others that might need friendly advice. To share things, I have experienced and learn from others. I guess I have been me for so long things just come naturally. Being able to see others that are the same will be nice and I look forward to getting involved on this site.

I hope you all have a great day!

Reactions: dover222, Zefrield, Edgewater and 3 others
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that excellent introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing your future posts.

Reactions: Edgewater and AlwaysInDiapers
hello there, thank you for such a great introduction, it's great to get to know someone so we can become more familiar with you!

glad you are content with your love of diapers! it's always great to find something that you genuinely love and makes you happy. do you have a favorite diaper? would you like to tell us anything about your AB side?

hope you enjoy your stay here, and that you make lots of friends! everyone here is super friendly, ive seen you post around already, so here's to chatting more in the future!

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers and Edgewater
Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome, I'm always in diapers also.

Hello! Welcome

Hello and welcome to the site :)

Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near any one here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers and mistykitty
PaddedPonyboy said:
hello there, thank you for such a great introduction, it's great to get to know someone so we can become more familiar with you!

glad you are content with your love of diapers! it's always great to find something that you genuinely love and makes you happy. do you have a favorite diaper? would you like to tell us anything about your AB side?

hope you enjoy your stay here, and that you make lots of friends! everyone here is super friendly, ive seen you post around already, so here's to chatting more in the future!
Thank you! I really am so content just as I am. As for a favorite diaper...I really like Landofgenie diapers. So cute and comfy.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and Edgewater
Back