• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings... From Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.

robjohnson

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hello all... I am a DL and love to wear them as much as possible. I have not let anyone know my little naughty enjoyment. I have had great times and have been able to wear one for 24 hours a few times. I love to set rules when I am all diapered up. One would be that I can not take it off for any reason so I must use it wherever I may be in public or private.

I have enjoyed letting things flow while at a store in front of others which is so exciting knowing no one knows. I have leaked in public and let things dry while I shop. I love flooding them in jeans on rainy days and no one can tell assuming my jean are wet because of the rain. There is nothing like warm wet feeling running down your legs in public.

Anyway I have enjoyed diapers for 10 years now. Married but no one knows. I buy mine at walgreens, whatever is on sale. I would like to meet others local that also enjoy them. I am in DuPage County, IL. I always look at others to see if I can tell they have one on. Never seen anyone...

Hello rodjohnson and welcome to the group.

Egor

Thank you. I have been here many time when looking up things and thought I would join. Thank you again...
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back