• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings again! An introduction update from me to this community.

doublepadded

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello all again! 👋

I felt like I half-attempted the last introduction post I made two years ago, so I feel like re-writing my introduction for 2024.

Hello, my name is Lucas. I am 25 years old and I'm a Little and a Diaper Lover. I live in Ottawa, Ontario. I am looking forward to meeting new people in this community and meeting new friends in my city. You’re more than welcome to message me as I’m open to all, and finding new friends.

First of all, I feel like this is important for me to address. In between my last post in 2022 and this post. I was diagnosed with ASD. Although I am considered to be high-functioning, I do have a disorder that I would like you to all know about. To me, it wasn’t a huge shock learning about having ASD, it was more accepting in a way that I finally understood some things that I found normal in my eyes, that to others seemed odd. It made sense to me why I loved wearing diapers, it made sense to me why I have a tendency to hyper-focus, and why I have obsessions.

So yeah, I’m a Little and a Diaper Lover. I’ve been a Diaper Lover since I was in Grade 4 or 5. I do not remember the details as to how I started to wear diapers, but I do remember living most of my afterschool, evenings and some weekends, in diapers. I used to have a caregiver who would babysit me after school. To say I was privileged to be in diapers, would be an understatement. Having that sensory need that I didn’t know about before, and discovering the sensations of wearing and using a diaper was something that words cannot describe the level of satisfaction it gives. On top of having someone who would take care of my diapered needs, the combination of these experiences made me accept that I was indeed a diaper lover.

For the Little side of me, I feel like being the only child and the fact that I was sort of baby-ied throughout my childhood, I didn’t go into the mindset of growing up as compared to the others. My puberty hit late, I mature later than others, and with some of the things I wear in public, I feel like I still have the mind and the body of a young teenager.

I am also a big-feet person. I feel like this fetish outside of being just a diaper lover has made me believe that I still have a young mindset. I love shoes that look cute, or are chunky and have a platform. I have small feet relative to my height so wearing smaller-sized shoes also makes me think that I’m regressing. I also love shoes that are comfortable or soft to wear as I have sensitivity on my feet - just like how I have sensory needs. The dull and harsh look of those adult shoes makes the style seem so uncomfortable that my mind rejects it. I feel like I tend to incorporate the shoes that I find comfortable into my daily outfit. It sort of gives me a way of showing my inner child without exposing everything. That, to me, gives me a level of satisfaction just like how diapers do.

Outside of both my feet and diaper interests. I’m a big space nerd. I love watching Star Wars. I play space-themed games and enjoy learning about space. I am also a big car guy. I love to race, but only in driving games, and go for cruises in real life. I’ve joined the car scene in my city, I do obey the laws of the road. I have a dog, he’s a 5-year-old Samoyed and is a very good boy. We take long walks in the forested area behind our neighborhood together. I’m also active in sports; being Asian, I love to play badminton, I love mountain biking and I love hiking.

I am on and off this site from time to time, but I do hope to make an effort to meet new people here.
Again, my DM’s are open! You are welcome to message me.

Reactions: Lumos, beard and Jorelaxed
Welcome back Lucas, I hope your day is going awesome😊

Reactions: doublepadded
Welcome

Welcome to the community!

Hello and welcome back! Great intro. Fellow DL here, I'm from Ottawa as well. Always glad to learn that there are more of us in my community :)

Lumos said:
Hello and welcome back! Great intro. Fellow DL here, I'm from Ottawa as well. Always glad to learn that there are more of us in my community :)
Oh, no way! It's re-assuring to hear from another fellow Ottawa. Please to meet you!

doublepadded said:
Oh, no way! It's re-assuring to hear from another fellow Ottawa. Please to meet you!
Likewise! 👋

I visited Ottawa a couple years back! Mostly spent time downtown and around the Parliament. Even walked across the bridge into Gatineau.
I'm also a car enthusiast; I like going to my local cars and coffee events and going on drives with friends.

Hello and welcome back

Hey

Welcome to the community. If you want to meet a few people, there is a big community in Montreal with events every months ;)

Back