Green monkey and friends ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Kittyinpink said:
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
It's just ... I really want to guess ! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
But I know I mustn't...
Well, Iโ€™m guessing that you are an adult baby, a diaper lover, and a sissy.
And lucky you for having so many positive attributes like I do ๐Ÿ˜‡
We are wonderful are we not ๐Ÿ™‚

Reactions: Kittyinpink
diddles said:
...It is a sign of respect in my own twisted sort of way.

And kudos to all of the other members, admin, and mods, who have made this site so good for so long.
Us newbs owe you everything that comes with being a member here.

Last edited:
diddles said:
I think dogboy knows that I have no intentions of seriously trying to guess what rock band he once played in hence my silly suggestions.
Rather I just do it to remind him that I notice his posts and respect his massive contribution to our community.
It is a sign of respect in my own twisted sort of way.
I could always just say Kudos to you dogboy, and leave it at thatโ€ฆ so I will ๐Ÿ™‚

Kudos dogboy
Haha...I'm afraid we weren't famous, just a very good local cover band. We were the wedding band for Dale Earnhardt's pit crew chief and that was a really cool wedding reception.

diddles said:
Well, Iโ€™m guessing that you are an adult baby, a diaper lover, and a sissy.
And lucky you for having so many positive attributes like I do ๐Ÿ˜‡
We are wonderful are we not ๐Ÿ™‚
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Š

dogboy said:
Haha...I'm afraid we weren't famous, just a very good local cover band. We were the wedding band for Dale Earnhardt's pit crew chief and that was a really cool wedding reception.
All the really famous people, say stuff like that ...

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
Well, that's that mystery solved :)

Now what is really going on in the BERMUDA TRIANGLE??

diddles said:
Well, that's that mystery solved :)

Now what is really going on in the BERMUDA TRIANGLE??
I dunno .. I'll check it out for you !
Wonder Kitty ๐Ÿ˜บ at your service!
I'll just go get my Cape and magnifying ๐Ÿ”Ž glass ๐Ÿ‘“..

Reactions: diddles
Kittyinpink said:
All the really famous people, say stuff like that ...
Yes they do Kittyinpink... yes they do!?
But I have moved on now so I'm believing dogboy despite my reservations.

diddles said:
Yes they do Kittyinpink... yes they do!?
But I have moved on now so I'm believing dogboy despite my reservations.
Anyway, I am back from the Bermuda triangle ๐Ÿ”บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Ž..
Florida was lovely!
I had this long orange ๐ŸŠ drink with a straw .. reminded me of a bugs bunny ๐Ÿฐ cartoon..
Erm I had a look around and found absolutely no evidence of an excessive amount of lost shipping in the area , I did however find a larger proportion of tropical typhoons in the area , mainly (actually completely) due to the fact that it is indeed a tropical area...
Also I checked the shipping data and the Bermuda triangle is not on the high risk category..
My conclusion -
The Bermuda triangle ๐Ÿ”บ๏ธ is an urban myth , and a bit tired..
I think we should conjure up a much better one ! ๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿ˜Š Wonder Kitty , signing out ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Another mystery solved by Wonder Kitty :)

Well, when I was in college, I had a newspaper boy who got to play with Bruce Springsteen. Bruce used to just show up at the Stone Pony, a bar in Asbury Park where he started out and my young friend got a ride down there and asked Clarence Clemens if he could play sax on a few numbers and the Big Man said yes.

Paper boy and I stayed in touch for a number of years as we were also friends. He later went on to play sax with a band much like Zydico. The paperboy, Tommy was one of those amazing kids, a Princeton townie who befriended me and I him. He would introduce me to all these amazing people he knew who lived in Princeton, one who was one of the cartoonist for Mad Magazine if you can believe that.

dogboy said:
Well, when I was in college, I had a newspaper boy who got to play with Bruce Springsteen. Bruce used to just show up at the Stone Pony, a bar in Asbury Park where he started out and my young friend got a ride down there and asked Clarence Clemens if he could play sax on a few numbers and the Big Man said yes.

Paper boy and I stayed in touch for a number of years as we were also friends. He later went on to play sax with a band much like Zydico. The paperboy, Tommy was one of those amazing kids, a Princeton townie who befriended me and I him. He would introduce me to all these amazing people he knew who lived in Princeton, one who was one of the cartoonist for Mad Magazine if you can believe that.
๐Ÿ˜Š

Back