Green monkey and friends 😊😊😊

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I love watching random television with my best friend stuffie Green Monkey... He is always warm and cuddley 😊😊
Do you enjoy watching cartoons/films with your beloved stuffies? And if you do .. let's honour them! With a picture 📸! And what is your favourite show to watch with your stuffies?

Reactions: todderhr and lilithra
_storage_emulated_0_Pictures_comica_comica1674696229136.jpg

• Love
Reactions: todderhr, diddles and lilithra
When my wife was alive, I had what I called "Friends Theater". I must have had 8 plushies on the bed and when we'd watch something on the TV, one of the friends might stand up (okay...with a little help from me) and act out whatever scene was going on the TV. After she died I put most of the friends away because it made me too sad. I still have my teddy bear and stuffed dog on the bed however. They protect me from all my fears.

• Love
Reactions: diddles, Kittyinpink and lilithra
lilithra said:
Green monkey looks so good in this art piece. It's wonderful. So cute.
Aww. Thanks 😊 🫂

Reactions: lilithra
dogboy said:
When my wife was alive, I had what I called "Friends Theater". I must have had 8 plushies on the bed and when we'd watch something on the TV, one of the friends might stand up (okay...with a little help from me) and act out whatever scene was going on the TV. After she died I put most of the friends away because it made me too sad. I still have my teddy bear and stuffed dog on the bed however. They protect me from all my fears.
🥰

dogboy said:
I had a dog.. and his name was hound .
I wanted to call him 'dog' .
But I was told I must give him a name , different than his nature.. so .. hound ! 😊.
My mum destroyed him after many years.. because I cuddled him to death! 🤣..

Reactions: dogboy
I don't remember having any confort plushies when I was really little, but I sure remember that I loved to hide myself with blanquets and feeling my face semi-covered and warm.
My family was really hard on the gender rules for their childs and plushies where not for boys in their minds, my sister got all the plushies.

But some years ago, I got Tenko the eevee.
IMG_20230126_094011.jpg
He was beside me all this time, he helped me greatly with accepting my feelings. We look together at so much things, I emptied my heart so much times on him.

In this other photo, Tenko is with one of our beloved protectors, the Brown bear, they doesn't have a name, they don't talk. And is always watching for us, so that we can be safe and at peace.
IMG_20230126_093343.jpg

Reactions: diddles and Kittyinpink
Kittyinpink said:
I had a dog.. and his name was hound .
I wanted to call him 'dog' .
But I was told I must give him a name , different than his nature.. so .. hound ! 😊.
My mum destroyed him after many years.. because I cuddled him to death! 🤣..
I'm terrible about coming up with names so my plushie dog is named Fluppy. He's sitting on my bed right now, guarding one of the remotes.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
lilithra said:
I don't remember having any confort plushies when I was really little, but I sure remember that I loved to hide myself with blanquets and feeling my face semi-covered and warm.
My family was really hard on the gender rules for their childs and plushies where not for boys in their minds, my sister got all the plushies.

But some years ago, I got Tenko the eevee.
He was beside me all this time, he helped me greatly with accepting my feelings. We look together at so much things, I emptied my heart so much times on him.

In this other photo, Tenko is with one of our beloved protectors, the Brown bear, they doesn't have a name, they don't talk. And is always watching for us, so that we can be safe and at peace.
Oh...love the photos. Tenko is very cute.

Reactions: lilithra and Kittyinpink
My teddy’s don’t act out tv shows, but they do watch tv with me, sing songs they have made up, crack jokes, and most importantly they security guard me against ghosts, zombies, and vampires so that I can sleep at night.

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy, lilithra and Kittyinpink
diddles said:
My teddy’s don’t act out tv shows, but they do watch tv with me, sing songs they have made up, crack jokes, and most importantly they security guard me against ghosts, zombies, and vampires so that I can sleep at night.
Yes , they are so useful against ghosts 👻 and vampires ! 🧛‍♀️..
But sometimes when I wake up , I think I might have been bitten by a zombie 🧟‍♀️ 🤔..
But after a shower 🚿.. and a coffee ☕️..
I am usually cured . 😊

• Love
Reactions: diddles and lilithra
Once I woke up in the morning and I noticed something sticking out of my teddy's mouth and it was (gasp), a human finger!!!!!

So yeah, they protect you while you sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: Kittyinpink and diddles
dogboy said:
…my plushie dog is named Fluppy. He's sitting on my bed right now, guarding one of the remotes.
I haven’t given up dogboy, and Fluppy might just be an unconscious clue?
Fluppy? A well known American band? Think diddles, think 🤔
No, ‘Fluffy’ was an English punk rock band… D’oh!

You know what, I might just give up and believe that it was Jefferson Airplane and White Rabbit was inspired by one of your plushies. Yes… I like that idea 🙂
Now… I’m going to assume that you aren’t Grace Slick so that leaves Marty Balin, Paul Kantner, Jorma Kaukonen, Jack Casady and Spencer Dryden. ‘Fluppy’? 🤔

Reactions: dogboy
diddles said:
I haven’t given up dogboy, and Fluppy might just be an unconscious clue?
Fluppy? A well known American band? Think diddles, think 🤔
No, ‘Fluffy’ was an English punk rock band… D’oh!

You know what, I might just give up and believe that it was Jefferson Airplane and White Rabbit was inspired by one of your plushies. Yes… I like that idea 🙂
Now… I’m going to assume that you aren’t Grace Slick so that leaves Marty Balin, Paul Kantner, Jorma Kaukonen, Jack Casady and Spencer Dryden. ‘Fluppy’? 🤔
Ooh.. I think a zombie 🧟‍♀️, got me again.. nothing to do with 6 beers and a plate of fried food...
Time for my second coffee ☕😋
I wonder , is it fair to play guessing games like this though ? 🤔..
I love games ! But I won't join in .. (I want to ! ) But we are an annomynus bunch of perfectly normal folks 😉

Kittyinpink said:
Ooh.. I think a zombie 🧟‍♀️, got me again.. nothing to do with 6 beers and a plate of fried food...
Time for my second coffee ☕😋
I wonder , is it fair to play guessing games like this though ? 🤔..
I love games ! But I won't join in .. (I want to ! ) But we are an annomynus bunch of perfectly normal folks 😉

I think dogboy knows that I have no intentions of seriously trying to guess what rock band he once played in hence my silly suggestions.
Rather I just do it to remind him that I notice his posts and respect his massive contribution to our community.
It is a sign of respect in my own twisted sort of way.
I could always just say Kudos to you dogboy, and leave it at that… so I will 🙂

Kudos dogboy

diddles said:
I think dogboy knows that I have no intentions of seriously trying to guess what rock band he once played in hence my silly suggestions.
Rather I just do it to remind him that I notice his posts and respect his massive contribution to our community.
It is a sign of respect in my own twisted sort of way.
I could always just say Kudos to you dogboy, and leave it at that… so I will 🙂

Kudos dogboy
😊😊😊
It's just ... I really want to guess ! 🤣🤣
But I know I mustn't...

I had a big bear. But I had dismembered it to share with all my pets. No picture, except just one of those big huge bears you get on Amazon. He came with a dorky bow, which I took off to save for a gift in the future (waste not want not). It finally ended up as my pillow, just the stuffing. (!). But the arms went as great pillows and play ramps for the birds. The legs were wonderful for when my leg was healing from a break. The torso was a sleep belly for my pets and slowly turned into many pillows for my pets. Now they sleep ONLY on soft puffy baby blankets folded thick enough to be like a stuffie.

Why? Well, birds, especially big birds... (here I go again, but I am eccentric, clearly, and feel I must explain) as I was saying, big birds as well as smaller ones, have these "Keel bones" not like our breast bones. They point forward/out. They can't lay on their bellies, they must flop to the side (thence when dying they do it on their backs, as seen in the wild).

If they have fluffy padding, they sleep on their bellies, all feathers fluffed and showing true comfort.
So, Fluffy Puffy Plushies are great for me, when they last...my addiction to selflessness is a dismembering malady for such pictures. Lol.

Oh, the head you see in my avatar picture thing is actually just my Wolf Furry costume Onesie sleeper all tucked into the head. (laughing now).:ROFLMAO:🤭🙄🤫

Last edited:
that’s cool. I had a ‘bunkey’ when I was a toddler. He had a banana in one paw…

Back