Great diapers for work haha?

Seanolebar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm planning on wearing way more often and I've already started wearing to work but I need a diaper that's absorbent and can move around alot with out wrecking the diaper lol.

Reactions: dllovergirl83
Try Crinklz. They‘re a great work diaper. my job is pretty active and never a leak the handful of times I’ve worn at work. And they‘re discrete too. They’re surprising, how well they do their job.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, dllovergirl83, newAB43 and 3 others
the work proof diaper is a bit of a unicorn
Something that holds up & is descrete yet very absorbent.
I work in my Abena L4
they are absorbent & descrete but don't hold up
feels like a triangle
holds up
descrete
absorbent
pick 2

• Haha
Reactions: inconowl and Jonnythepony
SparkyDog said:
I work in my Abena L4
feels like a triangle
holds up
descrete
absorbent
pick 2
Ever try Tena Stretch?

Reactions: diaperdude
Joe100000 said:
Ever try Tena Stretch?
Yes, tabs always pop off
doesn't hold up to my wetting

I find the high capacity diapers with boosters works best for me at work because I have the security that it would be harder to make it leak. I’ve been wearing Dino, Rebel, MegaMax, BetterDry, and Crinklz. I found them wonderful. I l have worn ATN and Abena, and they’re ok. Abena is better than ATN.

To make them discreet-I wear pants that is 2 sizes larger so that the diaper outline doesn’t show. And kept my shirts untucked to hide the bulge.

Last edited:
Seanolebar said:
I'm planning on wearing way more often and I've already started wearing to work but I need a diaper that's absorbent and can move around alot with out wrecking the diaper lol.
Betterdry and North shore have been my go-to for work. Just one will last a ten hours shift for me, milage may vary for you. I couple mine with yoga shorts to hold them up during the day. Powder or barrier cream is a must around the leg gathers or your skin will be raw within a day or two.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, Joe100000 and Seanolebar
jamiejamie said:
I find the high capacity diapers with boosters works best for me at work because I have the security that it would be harder to make it leak. I’ve been wearing Dino, Rebel, MegaMax, BetterDry, and Crinklz. I found them wonderful. I l have worn ATN and Abena, and they’re ok. Abena is better than ATN.

To make them discreet-I wear pants that is 2 sizes larger so that the diaper outline doesn’t show. And kept my shirts untucked to hide the bulge.
Hmm okay I'll give the high capacity ones ago I'm ordering trests lol and I currently work as a carpenter so yeah that'd be interesting to try out. my current diapers just get squished up and stuff so it's easy to leak after awhile wich I hate changing at work. I do love getting off work soggy thooo
Felstormvortex said:
Betterdry and North shore have been my go-to for work. Just one will last a ten hours shift for me, milage may vary for you. I couple mine with yoga shorts to hold them up during the day. Powder or barrier cream is a must around the leg gathers or your skin will be raw within a day or two.

Reactions: jamiejamie
Felstormvortex said:
I'll try betterdry out I think a pack or 2 is in my Amazon cart . Any items you use with diapers? Like I mainly use powder but is there other items u suggest to use as well?

Seanolebar said:
I'll try betterdry out I think a pack or 2 is in my Amazon cart . Any items you use with diapers? Like I mainly use powder but is there other items u suggest to use as well?
Depends on how sweaty you get working. I always use some kind of barrier cream around where the leg elastics ride. Lubrication prevents chafing, prevents diaper rash. Take care of your skin. Some people advocate shaving. I don't. An ingrown hair in your nether regions can make things very miserable. Then it's just about mechanics, I wear women's yoga shorts to hold my diaper in place, then I have a belt and suspenders for my pants. I've tried onesies, and they're too hot for me personally. I've also tried leotards. Also too hot to wear while welding. I wear either Dickies or Carhartts. Dickies work shirts tucked in.

One Betterdry, Northshore, and Dry 24/7 will last me all day. So will Abena L4's but I prefer to have an elastic waistband on my diapers. They do stay put better.

Felstormvortex said:
Depends on how sweaty you get working. I always use some kind of barrier cream around where the leg elastics ride. Lubrication prevents chafing, prevents diaper rash. Take care of your skin. Some people advocate shaving. I don't. An ingrown hair in your nether regions can make things very miserable. Then it's just about mechanics, I wear women's yoga shorts to hold my diaper in place, then I have a belt and suspenders for my pants. I've tried onesies, and they're too hot for me personally. I've also tried leotards. Also too hot to wear while welding. I wear either Dickies or Carhartts. Dickies work shirts tucked in.

One Betterdry, Northshore, and Dry 24/7 will last me all day. So will Abena L4's but I prefer to have an elastic waistband on my diapers. They do stay put bette

Felstormvortex said:

One Betterdry, Northshore, and Dry 24/7 will last me all day. So will Abena L4's but I prefer to have an elastic waistband on my diapers. They do stay put better.
I just joined the crew recently so I've been doing labor work so not much diaper action happened. But I also never wore quality diapers to work before so I never used any lubrication or creams lol I just used powder . And Joe boxers for the sagging and Carhartts hide it easily and any shirt is fine and a onesie definitely won't work out for carpentery work maybe in the winter!
I definitely might take welding instead of getting into carpentry welding seems so much better than carpentry

Seanolebar said:
I just joined the crew recently so I've been doing labor work so not much diaper action happened. But I also never wore quality diapers to work before so I never used any lubrication or creams lol I just used powder . And Joe boxers for the sagging and Carhartts hide it easily and any shirt is fine and a onesie definitely won't work out for carpentery work maybe in the winter!
I definitely might take welding instead of getting into carpentry welding seems so much better than carpentry
There's definitely a demand for welders. The more certifications you hold the more valuable you are. Starting up your own fabrication or repair shop is even better. Lots of work out there fixing farm and construction equipment. I prefer working outdoors instead of doing mill or factory work. But that's just me.

Reactions: Seanolebar
Felstormvortex said:
There's definitely a demand for welders. The more certifications you hold the more valuable you are. Starting up your own fabrication or repair shop is even better. Lots of work out there fixing farm and construction equipment. I prefer working outdoors instead of doing mill or factory work. But that's just me.
yeah and it pays good I currently get $20 an hour at my job my welding freind gets $22 but I don't have any certificates for carpentery I took level 1 but failed and he passed his welding courses so idk lol I'm pretty sure it's minimum $25 when I'm certified level 1 carpenter

Seanolebar said:
yeah and it pays good I currently get $20 an hour at my job my welding freind gets $22 but I don't have any certificates for carpentery I took level 1 but failed and he passed his welding courses so idk lol I'm pretty sure it's minimum $25 when I'm certified level 1 carpenter
I hold sixteen certs. I'm pressure vessel qualified. Structural qualified. AWS and ASME. I make 50$/hour plus change. I want to quit and start my own fab shop. May do it in another year or two once I get a truck outfitted.

If toileting isn’t completely off, I would recommend a 2-piece system. Fairly discreet, good absorbency (depending on pad size) easy to change, and very easy to pull down if needed.
just avoid Abena pads they are horrible in terms of masking odor.

SparkyDog said:
I work in my Abena L4
feels like a triangle
holds up
descrete
absorbent
pick 2
I was going to suggest abena M4 they are a great diaper flexible quiet and decent absorption

Seanolebar said:
Just a quick question on diapered at work. how do you manage a change?
i recommend Abena m4 but l4 m for med size and L for Large size.

dllovergirl83 said:
I was going to suggest abena M4 they are a great diaper flexible quiet and decent absorption
Abena really sucks when it comes to masking odor

Reactions: inconowl
NotTheAverageMan said:
Abena really sucks when it comes to masking odor
is that for 💩 you mean Or just wetness? I only use them for wet accidents when out for short sperts but I don’t use in public very often. I just find them very light fitting but safe.

Abena L4 has odor control but not sure how long it lasts and how much your urine etc smells
they work fine for me but I change every 4-5 hours
Abena L4 is my daily diaper. Works great for me in all settings
only downside for me is they don't breathe very well
so sweat is an issue

Back