Grateful for my pull up

LittleAmi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
My urge incontinence is getting worse. Today was a day of leaking and wetting and I am so glad I had my pull up. I know some have had bad experiences with pull ups over diapers but they serve me well for 2 or 3 full releases and leaking.

They are also convenient for me in the truck. I am looking forward to a shower and a fresh diaper for the evening.

Be well

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude, EcoIncon and Edgewater
Sorry to hear it's getting worse... Indeed thank goodness for pull-ups. Sitting in a meeting today that ran an hour over, I was wishing I had worn a diaper... but my pull-up absorbed my 3rd episode faithfully - no wet spots!

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater
Wearing, regardless of what level of protection you choose and what works for you is what it is all about!
Far too many folks get lost in the maze of what is available. Shift up as you need, not before!

Hope you will be seeing your Medical Team soon as any change from normal needs to be evaluated!

Last edited:
Reactions: EcoIncon
Edgewater said:
Wearing, regardless of what level of protection you choose and what works for you is what it is all about!
Far too many folks get lost in the maze of what is available. Shift up as you need, not before!

Hope you will be seeing your Medical Team soon as any change from normal needs to be evaluated!
I have seen my urologist and the option is surgical as the medications do not work for me. Pull ups are much better for me than a surgery so I am nappi happy.

• Love
Reactions: AttilaThePun, EcoIncon and Edgewater
LittleAmi said:
My urge incontinence is getting worse. Today was a day of leaking and wetting and I am so glad I had my pull up. I know some have had bad experiences with pull ups over diapers but they serve me well for 2 or 3 full releases and leaking.

They are also convenient for me in the truck. I am looking forward to a shower and a fresh diaper for the evening.

Be well
I totally agree. I wear the TENA Pants Plus pull-ups to the bed because of the bedwetting and I have never dealed with the leakage so far.

Originally I had wore the disposable male pad and the incontinence (cotton) boxer briefs at night but the male pad stopped to be sufficient later so I started to use the pull-up every night - and it works well.

Some people told me that pull-ups are bad choice for bedwetting and they recommended me the tab-styled diaper. However, the urge wakes me time to time and I can't imagine to unfasten the tabs, use the toilet and then to put the diaper again in the middle of the night safely and easily. Moreover, the pull-up could be re-use when its dry in the morning (I wet the bed aprox. four times a week).

So, eventhough I don't like its ruffled style, I have to admit that the pull-up is very good way of protection for me.

Reactions: Edgewater
Back